Aramark
3,933 reviews

Aramark Employee Reviews

Customer Service
Customer Service Lead (Current Employee), Las vegas NVJune 20, 2015
Aramark is a great company to work for. Fun Environment with great opportunities. na Typing (50 wpm), Data Entry - Alpha/Numeric, Photocopy/Fax, 10 Key, Internet Explorer, Windows 98/00/XP, Excel, MS Word, WordPerfect 5.0/6.1, PowerPoint, OutLook, Access, Quickbook , Yardi, Time Management, Organizational and Communication Skills, cash handling, receiving, and multitasking.
Southwest Management Merged with Sheraton Hotels
Senior Director of Operations (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CaJune 20, 2015
Southwest Hospitality Management was a great company to be with. I served 26 years here and I never had a bad day.

On-boarding and training was above the norm.

Great People and a Great Place to work.
Its okay
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 20, 2015
Pros: Freedom of being outside rather than office
Cons: Long hours and management was a quite a bit lazy.
Not the cleanest place to work, but its good work. Not a very tough job but very hot in the summer. If you have a great relationship with your clients very easy job. Hardest part of the job unloading your dirty truck.
Great job/ no hours
Lead Grill Cook (Former Employee), Portsmouth, VAJune 19, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: no hours
Overall, Aramark is a great company to work for but with the accounts with colleges, their hours during the holidays and summer is horrible.
Fun workplace with great employees.
Utility (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJune 19, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
Hard work pays off, great employees, good food services. Always have enough supplies. Had a great supervisor and a great manager they will make you work hard no matter what you did or didnt start or finish.
Not a very good company
Inventory Clerk/ General Utilities Supervisor (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 19, 2015
I was not pleased with this company. Management was arrogant and overbearing. Was asked to do many duties without proper incentives and pay.
job
Custodian (Current Employee), Deltona, FLJune 19, 2015
I had know Problems.I was treated well.I will the people I worked with.People were very helpful and friendly.I worked with children and cleaning cafe during lunch.
Great Company
Director of Environmental Services (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 18, 2015
The company provides stability and real life experience. By spanning multiple industries it provides endless opportunities for future leaders.
I love to meet the new freshmen thats coming to college
Supervisor at Todd Dining Hall (ECU) (Former Employee), Greenville, NCJune 18, 2015
Pros: eating free
Cons: work hard for less pay
I love to work at ECU again. I enjoyed going to work knowing i'm going to work with hard working people. When i was there the employees got the job done,and that's the team i like to be on.
good place to work
MAINTENANCE MECHANIC (Former Employee), East Moline, ILJune 18, 2015
Pros: can learn if you want
Cons: you are just a number to most
over all Aramark has a good foundation management could use a lot more people skills and training !!!! the people could use more training than what they get from a safety standpoint
Toughest job position I have ever been apart of.
District Manager - Super District (Current Employee), East Moline, ILJune 18, 2015
Pros: Time
Cons: Work Life vs. Family Life
Aramark is a very demanding company to work for. You can benefit greatly but the minimum requirements to make bonus' and special promotional opportunities are extremely high and hard to hit. This position will make you strive for more but at the benefit of your family. Although the base salary does pay well there will be CONSTANT pressure from above. You cant do enough and is very much what have you done for me lately type of atmosphere.
Different challenges everyday
Stationary Engineer (Former Employee), Houston .TexasJune 18, 2015
Pros: Great people to work for and be around.
Cons: Did not like to work on contract no job stability.
A normal day would be walking the building and checking for any discrepancies. Performing all work orders in a timely manner and correct the problem with a friendly attitude.
Productive place
Cashier (Former Employee), Mobile, ALJune 17, 2015
Pros: Free lunch after work
A typical day at work I would arrive 30 minutes early and start preparing for my shift then 5 minutes before the hour I would clock in so that I would be known to be there on time and then I would continue preparing for my shift until the doors opened. As for preparation, I would log my cashier sheets by adding up the money in the cash register, turning on the computer and making sure it was ready, counting the coins, accumulating to go boxes, filling the cereal, making sure a new bag was in the trash can, putting the knobs on the soda machines, making sure that the condiments were ready to be used, cleaning tables that needed washing, making sure everything was in place before we started, make fresh pots of coffee both decaf and regular, make tea both unsweet and sweet.
used to be good, not so anymore....
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee), TexasJune 17, 2015
managers only manage by intimidation and threats. the uniform division is a sinking ship due to charging outrageous prices for horrible product.
productive and fun workspace with the pool table
Cashier (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJune 17, 2015
Pros: working on a college campus
Cons: short breaks and crazy parking lots
I go to work and stock up my area. i learned how to ring up comp passes and i loved how my co-workers and we all get along. the hardest part is getting the hours and and enjoying the job.
very stressful work place
House Keeper (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJune 17, 2015
Pros: the experience
Cons: the job itself
Typically I clock in at about 4pm and have to split the cleaning among a married couple who was a team and myself seven buildings apiece which had to be mopped, swept, vacuumed, and cleaned before 9 pm.
Productive company
Customer Relations Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 17, 2015
Aramark is a leader in the hospitality arena, and gives its employees much opportunity for growth in most all the departments.
My first favorite job
Concessions Worker (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJune 17, 2015
So exciting and fun. The days just flew by you were so busy. I got to work with lots of great people in our community. I felt very appreciated; plus a union job is always a bonus. Really makes you look at how your great work at other companies gets ignored they almost spoil you!!!
fun times
Caterer (Former Employee), Searcy, ARJune 16, 2015
despite of the stress and pressure of perfection great people and leadership makes the difference here. you develop strong bonds on and off the job. you truly learn to have fun under pressure.
Busy
Banquet Server (Current Employee), Dayton, OHJune 16, 2015
Pros: Co-workers.
Cons: Short breaks or no breaks. Not flexible.
I'll come to work, clock in. Go review the "to-do" list and see what job I was assigned to. Get together with my co-workers and get the equipment and begin to set up. Serve through the banquet and afterwards clean it all up.

About Aramark

Today is a Brand New Day Today, we are revitalizing our Aramark brand. Our iconic red star continues to represent our people, – Read more

Aramark Salaries