Aramark
3,662 reviews

Aramark United States Employee Reviews

Great
Players Club Representative (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMarch 30, 2015
Cons: It was seasonal
It was a great opprunity, great experience, I learned alot of leadership skills and team building developement. Great company to work for.
fun place to work
Shift Manager Aramark Custodial Services (Former Employee), McKinney, TXMarch 30, 2015
always busy, everyone was nice an I enjoy working with great people
I enjoyed when the day we had big sale getting to meet new people all the time.
Catering Associate (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 29, 2015
Cons: Pay isn't well
Catering to business meetings setting up beverages and food orders. helping kitchen staff make food and set up lunch cafeteria with food displays. Employees are nice.
Productive Warehouse Environment
WIMS Clerk/ QC Clerk (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 29, 2015
Pros: lunch sometimes
Cons: short breaks
typical day consists of reporting to one's manager and completing on board orders for Amtrak client.

responsible for stripping stock and providing accurate count for train stock.
Loved the work and its people.
Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee), ArlingtonMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch, good break timings and flexible with schedules.
Cons: none
I was an Inventory Supervisor and performed timely Inventory Cycle checks. Most of my time when I was not dealing with inventory was spent in assisting co workers and addressing customer relations. The best part of this job used to be my ease of access to the management that let me talk to them about areas where improvement was needed and they would do it promptly.
Safe working enviorment friendly co-workers
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Boston, MAMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: short breaks
My short time working at Fenway park for Aramark was pleasant with little complaints except the short breaks. My co-workers were friendly and didn't mind helping me with when I needed it.
Productive Envoriment
House keeping/Transporter (Former Employee), Livonia, MIMarch 28, 2015
Team work Ethics, great Co workers and exciting Managers. Working with this company helped me improve my work skills. Meetings where very welcoming and educational,
Excellent first job
Cashier (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCMarch 28, 2015
I worked as a cashier on a college campus. It was so fun working with people my age and friends. Everyday was a new and exciting experience
Great Company
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Huge company with lots of resources
Cons: none
Loved the company. Hated to see us lose our contract with our local school board. I would still be there today if it were not for the loss of contract.
Lake Powell great view, candy eye, fun job, learning experience.
1St Lead Fuel Attendant (Former Employee), Page, AZMarch 27, 2015
Pros: sometimes free lunches, fun, enjoyable.
Cons: short breaks, yes and a lot of stretching, an getting back yr focus.
Solving customer problems, helping customer if needed, learning what boats take for gas, i learn how run a fuel dock and take mad people on docks. I learn safety, hazards. Management was good but bring new people to a Fun turn out not being fun. all my co-workers were great and funny at time. the hardest part bout the job was have to run the things by self and having co-workers not listen to u or customers.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being a great supervisor. an learning be a mechanic and getting yelled at the customers which the have different boats name or companies. an the scenery or view.
racist, unfair
Hotel Housekeeper (Former Employee), Washington, DCMarch 27, 2015
Pros: the work is easy only the work
Cons: management team is bad. disrespectful
I had a horrible time working for them. since the first day I started working with them I was disrespected, called outside of my name. it was just a bad experience
Productive Workplace
Dishwasher/Food Prep (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
I worked very hard at this job, and had no opportunity for advancement. I had to leave for maternity absence, and was given no ability to come back. I enjoyed this job and worked very hard and wish my boss had been more considerate of my performance.
Again?
Lead, (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: low wages
I just did this and indeed wants another review. I didn't like the union but the people are good. Who knows, give it a shot.
productive workplace
Cashier (Current Employee), Rome, GAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: talking with the students and staff members
Cons: not enough breaks
It is productive and exciting work place getting to interact with the students that come through,also getting to meet the professors that work at the school
fast paced with good energy
Executive Chef (Current Employee), Dublin Oh 43017March 26, 2015
Opened with running reports for business then went over production packets for each zone to ensure consistency and quality, checked in orders. checked for label and dating of product, checked each zone for cleanliness placed orders.
Not worth it
Catering Supervisor (Former Employee), Buies Creek NCMarch 26, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: low pay, long hours, massive under-appreciative mgmt
Be prepared to work VERY long hours, with little-to-no appreciation from management or corporate, low pay, no life/work balance, performing around 3-4 jobs for each 1 you hold.
I have worked at Aramark for 2.5 years now. At first it was nice to work for a company that could actually afford to pay you, but soon the negatives started to pile up. Faulty management (seriously, some of the worst people you can imagine hold positions of leadership in this company), hugely reactionary, unwilling to get involved in the hands-on work and help out, unwilling to "have your back" when the client says something, etc. You will be asked to do the job of about 4 people every single day. Unwilling to train you and help you learn the ropes to further your career. Extremely un-interested in the future of its people -although the company's motto claims otherwise. Corporate is very unstable. After being burned by this company more times to count, I am pursuing work elsewhere. I do NOT recommend working for this company if you value yourself as a human being.
I love working with my fellow co workers and making the patients happy.
Tray Line Prep-Central Tray Line Lead (Current Employee), Dallas, TxMarch 26, 2015
I love going to work because it make me feel independent. My coworkers are very fun to be around; they enjoy my presence because I make sure I keep a smile on my face throughout the whole day. I learned that the patients are in the hospital and me as person should p;ace myself in their shoes. Making sure they getting what they need and making sure their trays are correct.
Great work place. Easy career paths for those who chose to move up the corporate ladder.
Venue Construction Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 26, 2015
Enjoyed working as a part of the management with this company. Wonderful benefits and plenty of opportunities for those who desire more.
Aramark
Supervisor (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 25, 2015
I feel like Aramark is a wonderful company to work for, I have worked for them for quite some time now. The company as a whole is a good company. I do feel like sometimes it is difficult to weed out the bad employees when it needs to be done.
Productive place to work
Cook Supervisor (Current Employee), High Point, NCMarch 25, 2015
A typical day at work consist of prepping and preparing food for inmates at the detention center. We also help coworkers prep or complete the line for the inmate trays. We cook the inmates food for dinner time.We complete production paper work for the amount of food we cook and serve to the inmates.

About Aramark

Today is a Brand New Day Today, we are revitalizing our Aramark brand. Our iconic red star continues to represent our people, – Read more

Aramark Salaries