Aramco Services Company Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
great place
Industrial Relocation Advisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 13, 2017
my coworkers were great. and the 9/80 work week was beneficial. if you are not good at multitasking and doing other peoples jobs as well as yours this is not the place for you.
Nice place to work with good benefits.
Consultant to ASC (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 24, 2017
ASC is a good place to work. The environment is friendly and I would recommend my friends to work for this company.It is a great company to work for those who are interested in the oil and gas business. Since this company is internationally with their field operations in the largest oil and gas field (Saudi Arabia), it is an excellent opportunity to get an international flavor and experience.
Flexible hours and good benefits.
Petroleum engineering specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 29, 2017
Flexible hours and good benefits. In-house clinic and workout facility very reasonably priced. There is a very nice cafeteria available in the first floor and assigned parking for my level. Free to come in and leave when I feel it's necessary, and available to go visit Lynn doors and other people on my own time.
Pros
Pay, benefits, flexibility
Cons
Culture, time difference to SaudiAramco
great place
Internship (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 5, 2017
great place to work with friendly faces and it seems like everyone their that I came in contact with wanted to see me succeed. worked with me on my resume and made sure I did things that would look good for me in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramco Services Company. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2