Aramco

Aramco Employee Reviews

IS A ONE OF BEST COMPANY
contractor employee (Current Employee), al khubarDecember 24, 2012
I LIKE TO WORK WITH THIS COMPANY BUT AS A DIRECT EMPLOY . THERE IS ENJOYABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR WORK AND EVERY BODY LIKE TO TEAM WORK.
Worked 18 years in the artic for BP Oil
Senior Plant Inspector (Former Employee), Prudoe Bay AlaskaDecember 5, 2012
Pros: week on and week off
Cons: away from home
First of all we had a turnover with your alternate as the start of the week. Than we worked 12 hr shift with managing NDE contractors
Hiring Inspector to fill our team. Also managing a corrosion monitoring systems which including scheduling NDE work for each crew. Review RT film for corrosion and welding.

BP management was always involved in our day to day activities
and was good to work with and very demanding.
All co-worker I enjoyed working with because I worked with all management and crafts to include hotel management.

Management of personnel was I think the hardest part of my job.
The experience of working with so many differnt people and different
projects and responibilities was enjoyable.
Work environment was somewhat enjoyable
Assistant Buyer/Expediter (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 23, 2012
Pros: work hours, 7-3:30 and every other friday off
Cons: very low salary and always worried about layoffs
Co-workers were nice. Atmosphere was pretty strict and security was high. Worked in two completely different departments, learned a lot.
Provided with a good shelter and recreations.
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Kingdom ofSaudi ArabiSeptember 25, 2012
Pros: provided food allowance whenever i performed overtime.
Cons: uneasy movement during my early days because of the different attitude of locals towards us.
Reporting at work for 8hrs/day weekdays. During my stay with the company I learned how to manage my time skedule properly. I've done a very close relationship with my co-employs not withstanding my status with the management. There's an instance during one summer when a power failure happens in the building where I am working. It lasted for a couple of hours and I almost painted due to severe hot temperature. When ruling king during that time passed away, news spread among us that we all will receive a bonus check equivalent to a monthy salary. It is a royal tradition in that kingdom to give people a token of gratuity when a head of state perished. I almost jumped for joy although I know that the nation is grieving.
good work facilities and GYM room available
Drilling Supervisor (Former Employee), Saudi ArabiaSeptember 2, 2012
Pros: free transportation at business class & accommodation
Cons: contract job
12 hr/day rig site work for organize and co-ordinate all drilling operations.
work with all rig activity (planning, ordering, handling tools, equipment, and materials) for drilling operation.

- I learned to work with people of different knowledge and different mentality at
Egypt
Saudi Arabia (Aramco)
Kuwait
Congo (West Africa - ENI)
United Kingdom (Aberdeen – Aberdeen Drilling Schools).

- hardest part of the work at loss time at rig site.
It's very good company
Operator (Current Employee), S04July 28, 2012
I like my job in Saudi Aramco and I'm looking for more experince, to get highest in my future.
N/A
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 23, 2012
• Prepared weekly and monthly internal financial statements and management reports.
• Calculated biodiesel production yields and cost of production and shipment costs.
• Booked journal entries, general ledger accounts reconciliations over $2 billion, and analysis of financial statements.
Loved everything about this company
Sr. Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 9, 2012
Pros: off everyother friday, great lunch cafeteria, able to shop close by, great benefits
A typical day was not stressful, it was a place that you did not mind coming to everyday. Management knew how to manage and run things smoothly.Co-Workers were likeable, fun to be around, I CAN'T REMEMBER A HARD PART OF THE JOB.We all knew what we were there to do each and everyday and we were on top of it.The most enjoyable part of the job was being around co-workers that liked you and you liked them. We had great respect for each other.
always wear safety
Computer Operator (Former Employee), Ras Tanura, Saudi ArabiaJuly 3, 2012
Pros: free coffee
this is an oil refinery company and it needs an extra careful at your workplaces, must follows all warnings by the management and senior co-workers even you are only a manpower supply.

About Aramco

State-owned Saudi Arabian Oil Co. (Saudi Aramco) is the king of oil. It is the world's #1 oil producer, supplying more than 10% – Read more

Aramco Salaries