A day of work.
Pros: work well with family needs.
Cons: the company is not job security place to woek or advancement
• Analyze shipping method (ready orders vs. container space) and destination
• Confirm shipments with factory and provide instructions to freight forwarder
• Track shipments, obtain shipping documents and maintain Container Tracking Reports
• Monitor arrival/clearance of shipments and notify account coordinator
• Coordinate delivery of shipments
• Resolve – more... any issues such as damage, receipt of incorrect product, short ships, etc. with receiving warehouse, factory and account coordinator
• Review/Approve freight bills
• Review incoming container rates and source freight forwarders
• Assist account coordinator and sales specialists with lead time questions and import schedules
My co-workers are fun to work with and work well as a team. the most enjoyable part of my day at work is going to meeting to go over the saving that each dept has come up with for the month.
Aver day I work on trying to learning new thing by working with other dept on what they are doing.
The Management team that i work with is go with working close with us on what they company is doing. – less