Arbonne International Employee Reviews

Great place. I've grown so much
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 13, 2016
I've had a great experience here at Arbonne. I've traveled, learned new skills and had good opportunity to increase my salary. It is now time to spread my wings and grow elsewhere
Pros
free lunches, discounted products
Cons
too many hours, no room to advance
National Vice President
National Vice-President (Former Employee) –  Colleyville, TXJuly 7, 2016
This is a direct marketing company that focuses on products that are in the wellness industry. You build your own team of consultants and you must be self-driven, able to communicate, and share the products and opportunities with other people. My team consisted of over 1500 men and women across the United States. I was asked to speak at several local meetings using my story as a success story to motivate others to engage in the opportunity. The hardest part of my job was to be able to keep my team engaged and selling the products. Sales is always a challenge, but one that I welcomed at the time.
Pros
Free trips; earned a white Mercedes
Cons
Company grew a bit too fast
Very unorganized company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXAugust 19, 2016
Corporate not involved in the call center at all. Favoritism and lack of structure is how the company operates. Antiquated computer system. Lack of security in the building.
Pros
Co workers and product discount
Cons
Disorganized, favoritism, no career advance
ok
Manager, Training/Quality (Current Employee) –  addison, txJune 29, 2016
not employee focused, does not promote work life balance.
long hours during month end, need to hire more employees, as it is not enough to run the business.
Need to focus on work life with employees

no addtl information at this time...
Customer Service
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXJune 29, 2016
- Employee discount

- Health insurances
My office-mate is usually really cool

Free parking in ajoined ramp
Advancement
Fun to share products and information with friends
INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  MichiganDecember 1, 2016
Always need to be pushing the product to friends, family to continually grow the business. No specific demographic area, so basically you can sell anywhere.
Pros
If you have strong support you will grow your business
Cons
No specific demographic sales area, so markets are saturated.
It was very interesting to meet people all over the United States and Canada.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Punta Gorda, FLSeptember 21, 2015
A typical day at Arbonne was answering numerous phone calls from Arbonne consultants through my headset on the computer. They were independent business owners and would call for many different reasons. My job was to educate them as much as possible. On March 1st, 2015, Arbonne launched a new computer program that had many glitches in it. We only had one week of training, so I learned a lot on my own time. I didn't mind because I love people and wanted to do a good job. The management team changed around quite a bit, so I was not sure who did what by May 2015. My co-workers were great!! We all understood that we were in this together and helped each other out as much as we could. The hardest part of my job was not being able to help the customer because of all the glitches in the system. We were told to tell the customers that our computer was in the middle of a system update when errors popped up on our program. The most enjoyable part of my job was the Arbonne consultants themselves. I am a people lover and met so many different people throughout the United States and Canada. They have wonderful products that I believe in. I just wish they had a better computer system.
Pros
I worked from home.
Cons
They never give raises unless you get promoted.
Fun activitities with employees
VP Support / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 10, 2016
excellent place to work CEO is awesome , co workers frindley helpfull , some time we do work on wekends . fun company to work for .. .................
Pros
nice co workers
Cons
sometimes need to work on sundays
Fun, Exciting, Innovative, Positive, Full of Opportunity
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  AnywhereOctober 25, 2016
In Arbonne I am Independant Consultant and self employed so my work environment is on my own terms & what I make of it. I work on my own schedule and enjoy the company of those I schedule to do business with. It's a beautiful thing.
Excellent company, good benefits if you sponsor people
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Iowa City, IASeptember 14, 2016
Great company, expanding internationally. No chemicals or toxins in skincare and nutrition products. I have many clients around the country who purchase regularly. Has transformed my health and wellness, so I like to help others experience that.
Love this company
Consultant direct sales (Current Employee) –  Palatine, ILMay 19, 2016
love the opportunity, values and non toxic lifestyle that the culture of this company fosters. Personal growth, people building people and always doing it #becauseisaidiwould is such an awesome reason to give the next 3-5 years a new focus. Love my Arbonne sisters and brothers.
Pros
Fabulous GF, vegan, pure safe and beneficial products
Cons
none yet!
Great company to work for.
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CAJuly 9, 2016
You are your own boss with Arbonne. So it is up to you to do the work and when you do, you will make money. The sky is the limit, so if you want to earn a lot of money, then you need to do work. The products are absolutely the best.
Pros
Great community of people. You are your own boss, so you need to make it happen.
Cons
You are your own boss, so you need to make it happen.
Great Place to Work
Quality Assurance Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXAugust 9, 2016
This is a great company, management is very likable and understanding. I have gotten along with everyone on a daily basis.
Fun while it lasts
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 3, 2016
I would love to do this all of the time but I ran out of options for spa parties. Some people that work for this company have that skill to keep their calendars full, I guess I just lacked that skill...
doing things for employees
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INJune 27, 2016
Arbonne has a lot of moral boosters. They, at times provide us with luncheons, snacks, and products. At the end of each month, and during holidays, we do have overtime and I appreciate the overtime.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
people getting into other's people's personal business
Fun place
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 3, 2015
Arbonne was a great place to work at. The ceo's always took care of their employees, Customers, staff and management all got along.
Pros
Great health benefits
Hardwork Will Pay Off
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 18, 2016
I have advanced all around this company and have touched many offline work, it is amazing. Stick to yourself and do a good job, and you will do fine.
Pros
Job is simple
Cons
Month-End midnight wotk
Strong and stable network marketing company in the beauty, health and wellness market
Regional Vice President and Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 1, 2016
Outstanding company for business ownership to create residual income source and willable business asset alongside career.
I love this job
Distrcit Manager - Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  My homeMarch 3, 2015
I am able to have this job along side of a full time position. I love being my own boss! I also love being able to inform people of all of the great benefits that these products offer!

The hardest part of this job, is not being able to work it all day long! It is truly a rewarding job!
Pros
Being my own boss, trying all sorts of awesome products
Cons
N/A
great company
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Auburn, ALMarch 16, 2016
I love Arbonne International and all the gifts it gave to my life. Arbonne can take you to what ever level you desire. Although I am no longer a Consultant I continue to use the products and look forward to returning to my journey with Arbonne.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arbonne International. Our community is ready to answer.