Arbonne International

Arbonne International Employer Reviews

N/A
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMay 13, 2014
A great company to work for! I learned a lot and dealt with a wide variety of people. Experience I will never forget!
this was a life changing experience
CSA (Current Employee), Addison, TXMay 3, 2014
I have learned the ins and outs of being a CSR on all my jobs. They all have different skills that i was taught.
Great job teaching healthy living with Arbonne International products.
Executive District Manager, Southeast, MI (Current Employee), AnywhereApril 21, 2014
Pros: working with the best products on the planet teaching healthy living 101, classes.helping people look better and feel better!
Love this job using the best products on the planet! Plant based pea protein shakes without gmo's, gluten, soy, whey, 0 -animal testing , 0 -animal by-products, 0-paraphens, 0-protroleum and more.
Skin care, nutrition, make-up, detox, lose weight! Arbonne is available in the U.S., Canada, UK, Australia, Poland.
Excellent support and exciting reachable goals
Sales/Marketing, Team Leader (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAApril 21, 2014
Work on your own schedule
Set personal goals
Dare to dream
Personal management with help when desire advancement
A wonderful way to work from home.
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), WAFebruary 18, 2014
Arbonne International has taught me to move forward in my life by helping others. I have been able to work from home while raising my children while supporting other women to do the same. I appreciate the safe and beneficial products.
Great to help somone one get their business off the ground but needs more moral building within the company.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Addison, TXDecember 10, 2013
Pros: helping others
Cons: system not working properly
A typical day at work would be something not working and a lot of calls in the que but I always try to find a soluation to the problem and give the best customer service that I can. The good thing about problems is you get to learn from them so when they arise again you know how to handle them and pass that information on to co-works so that everybody's – more... day go by as smooth as possible. – less
Entripreneurial opportunity, Organic Anti Aging Skin and Bodycare
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Work from homeDecember 6, 2013
Pros: entripreneurial freedom, work/life balance, excellent product;
Cons: costly investmant, paycheck one time monthly
Arbonne International products is made from premium botanical ingredients, using innovative scientific discovery, and an unwavering commitment to pure, safe and beneficial products. As an independent consultant, you receive a 30% discount on all Arbonne purchases as well as other incentives to promote the product. As an Arbonne consultant, you are required – more... to purchase the entire RE9 line, and a various other products to use as "free samples" during your presentations. If the Arbonne consultant wishes to purchase products for their personal use, it is recommended that they make that purchase in addition to the required Arbonne purchases. Arbonne presentations can be scheduled in the consultants free time. You can schedule as many or as few appointments as you like. Arbonne mails a paycheck one time per month. – less
A day of work.
Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Irvine, CAOctober 21, 2013
Pros: work well with family needs.
Cons: the company is not job security place to woek or advancement
• Analyze shipping method (ready orders vs. container space) and destination
• Confirm shipments with factory and provide instructions to freight forwarder
• Track shipments, obtain shipping documents and maintain Container Tracking Reports
• Monitor arrival/clearance of shipments and notify account coordinator
• Coordinate delivery of shipments
• Resolve – more... any issues such as damage, receipt of incorrect product, short ships, etc. with receiving warehouse, factory and account coordinator
• Review/Approve freight bills
• Review incoming container rates and source freight forwarders
• Assist account coordinator and sales specialists with lead time questions and import schedules

My co-workers are fun to work with and work well as a team. the most enjoyable part of my day at work is going to meeting to go over the saving that each dept has come up with for the month.

Aver day I work on trying to learning new thing by working with other dept on what they are doing.

The Management team that i work with is go with working close with us on what they company is doing. – less
fast paced multi tasking
Customer Service Representative/Collections (Current Employee), addison txOctober 2, 2013
very productive work place fast paced multi tasking collections experience develop
Great company
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Statesboro, GASeptember 9, 2013
Great company I was an independent consultant for Arbonne. This is a direct sales company so I worked my own hours.
Fast paced, multi-cultural environment
Picker (Current Employee), Greenwood, IndianaSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: giveways, activities and social functions
Cons: being on feet all day and dealing with difficult personalities
Good place to work. They have a lot of employee activities and social functions like company picnics, health fairs, giveaways, holiday party's and incentives for working safely.

A typical day of work includes picking products at a fast pace. I have learned how to be tolerant of a variety of type of personalities. Management and co-workers overall are – more... great to work with. I enjoy working in a clean and safe facility.

My job is not really difficult, however, I would say the toughest part about the job is that you are on your feet all day, non-stop. The most enjoyable part of my job are the activities and functions. Everyone together, enjoying themselves is fun and it feels like a family environment. – less
Great learning environment
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee), Irvine, CAAugust 26, 2013
Pros: good project team
Cons: frustrations with tight deadlines
Worked on the Data Warehouse and integrated it with the existing ODS. Great team and good work place.
Most the people are great
N/A (Current Employee), Irvine, CAAugust 23, 2013
Most of the employees love working there, but like most companies, its got its politics as well
Awesome place
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Lake Forest, CAAugust 15, 2013
Pros: free lunches one day of the week
They treat their employees really well. There is a lot of room for growth within the company.
Independent Consultant Company
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Goshen, OHAugust 2, 2013
Pros: free products
Cons: business has been touched by the economy
Your work at your own pace. The company offers great benefits to its consultants.
network marketing
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), poughkeepsie NYJuly 9, 2013
work at my own pace building a global health and wellness company. this is network marketing at its best
able to work PT from home
hardest part, explaining network marketing to people
Takes a lot out of you
District Manager/Independent Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 3, 2013
Success is very rare, can be costly socially and financially
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative Bilingual (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMay 13, 2013
Learned to deal with irate customers and many escaleted calls to keep calm and be patient and proffesional as possible.
Great opportunity for home-based business
Independent Arbonne Consultant (Current Employee), Cortland, ILApril 18, 2013
Pros: wonderful products
Cons: 100% commission based
Fun for people who like to share great, safe products with others and who are motivated, self-starters. Fantastic commission and ability to soar.
Personal Growth and Development
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 5, 2013
Pros: amazing up-line team
Cons: not for people who are not personable.
Arbonne International is a fantastic opportunity for personal development. The company focuses on pure, safe and beneficial personal skin care products and health supplements.

Hardest part of the job: Increasing the size of your team, since it is a multi-level marketing job.

Most enjoyable: Working to improve the health of clients by offering products – more... that are not harmful to your body. – less