Arbors At Sylvania Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Love this place.
Activity Director (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OhioSeptember 2, 2017
I loved what I did when I was at Arbors At Sylvania. I was the Activity Director, and I loved my patients, Staff, and Family members. The Administrator there now is very nice. I would really enjoy to work with her. They have a top notch DON, who really cares about people. I have known her for a long time. I have learned to juggle many things at once when Extendicare did own the company. All I can say, is Therapy is wonderful, and the team there is Great! If I was sick..I would go there. For I know that the care would be top notch. Thank you.
Pros
Wonderful Administrator.
Cons
Nothing.
Run Away
Life Enrichment Director (Former Employee) –  Toledo OhioJuly 24, 2016
Just a dirty company. They do not care about staff. Sad, they have the same RDO who ran Extendicare....Run Away. Low Pay, If there are no patients, you do not work. Run Away.
Pros
Cons
Underhanded company
Fun atmosphere and very fun boss
Housekeeping/Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Sylvania, OHApril 30, 2013
Cleaning homes and businesses. My co-worker/boss was an amazing woman who was extremely fun to work with. It made the day fly by.
Pros
Free luches, paid gas by milage
Need a new atmosphere
Dietary Cook/Aide (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHMarch 20, 2013
A typical day at work depends on the manager's mood. If she's not having a good day then we won't either. I've learned to ignore alot of negativity when it is present on the job. I have to do certain co-workers jobs because they don't finish what they're supposed to do so I really need a new atmosphere that will appreciate a worker that goes above and beyond.
Pros
helping the residents and free lunch
Cons
no healthcare and the negative atmosphere almost on a daily basis