Arbour Fuller Hospital Employee Review

View all Arbour Fuller Hospital reviews

Mission to assist people with mental illness and/or substance abuse
Mental Health Specialist (Current Employee) –  Attleboro, MAMay 6, 2014
Working as a mental health specialist enables me to be a part of a team with the same mission, which is to assist people with mental illness and/or substance abuse issues identify triggers and learn positive coping skills in order to achieve a more healthy and enjoyable lifestyle. More importantly though, it is my job along with my coworkers to ensure the safety of my patients. Intuition, empathy, and gut instinct are my strong points when caring for individuals but working at Arbour Fuller Hospital has taught me that firm, yet caring consistency is crucial and listening is more important than offering advice...

Other Arbour Fuller Hospital Employee Reviews

advancement options
Mental Health Specialist (Former Employee) –  Attleboro, MANovember 15, 2017
Days can be long because of mandation and lots of call outs from other staff. Breaks are to late in the day generally an 1-2 hours before your shift is over. Some shifts are under staffed and overwhelming
this is from the view of a patient which is most telling
patient (Former Employee) –  Attleboro, MASeptember 18, 2017
I was hospitalized because of suicide ideations. I was there for a few hours when I was asked by someone for my $500 copay. Very unprofessional. There is no cleaning staff on weekend as someone spilled something on the floor on Friday and it didn't get cleaned until Monday. Someone did put a caution sign on it though. Also I felt like the atmosphere was geared to substance abuse. Just dirty all around. Needs paint,its cheap and would make patients feel like they are worthy of a clean enviorrment.
Pros
Staff ok
Cons
dirty