Arby's Employee Reviews

Found 3,793 reviews matching the search
Eh,
Cashier/Arby's crew member (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 11, 2017
I loved working there and they treat you like a family as long as you did what you needed to do. The General manager loves her employees like her own kids
Pros
Great food, 30 minute breaks, amazing regulars
Cons
pay is alright but not great
wonderful family like crew
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Hendricks County, INJanuary 10, 2017
i genuinely love working with my coworkers we laugh a lot and overall have fun doing our jobs, i also love customer interaction some people will come in with a less than pleasant mood but with the right words you can put a smile right on their face
Pros
wonderful first job choice
Cons
not a good long term job if you intend to stay a team member
It was a fun and place to work
Cash year prep food (Former Employee) –  Covington, TNJanuary 10, 2017
I loved coming in the morning preping my food for our customers one of the supervisor love the way i made things look so neat i miss my customers they were a sweetheart
Pros
It depends if u did a double shift i had a break
Cons
If it wasnt yo busy they would send you home
Productive workplace with Advancement opportunities
Cashier/ Sandwich prep (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAJanuary 10, 2017
I enjoy working at Arbys because of all the different people you meet and really just the everyday fun working atmosphere. I've learned many new things and enjoy every minute of it.
Hard Work, Easy atmosphere
John Dreager Store manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33634January 10, 2017
Doing dishes, Drive through orders, making drinks and fried goods, Cleaning back area. I learned to take multiple orders at once and to keep track of the amount each customer owed and what change to give them. Management was ok fairly new managers still finding their way needed more training, Co-workers ok needed team work training and understanding of how to take care of cleaning work stations. Hardest part of the job was doing dishes after lunch rush, having alot to do and keep track of making sure there are no sharp objects in the sink before starting. Most enjoyable part of the job was the customers and the back and forth they provided while waiting for their food.
Cons
No Breaks, No Free Lunch, No Benefits if under 30 hours
Fun Place to Work, But Be Ready
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 9, 2017
The company is the type of place where they want to see people that deserve to rise, rise. The hardest part is having to make sure that no matter what hurdle occurs trying to help with costumer service, you just keep moving and keeping a positive attitude.
Pros
Half price meals for employees, managers recieve $10 worth of free food of 5 hours of work a day
Cons
testie costumers, some coworkers may cause issues
Bad management and rude employees
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Walton, KYJanuary 9, 2017
The management is a joke and the employees sit in the back and treat customers very rudely. The food is served old. Overall rating is very poor teamwork and very poor food health.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
staff
Nice people
Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, ARJanuary 9, 2017
They were friendly. Easy to work for. Really clean. Was let go because of my background check. Other than that I enjoyed my job and had fun learning what I could the little time I was there
Good job fun first job
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Lewistown, PAJanuary 9, 2017
Arby's has been very good to me and at first it was an easy job for the pay until I got cut to one day a week with a 20$ check a week.
Pros
Free food
Cons
No hours
Productive and busy at times
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILJanuary 9, 2017
I kind of enjoyed working at Airbus but my manager did make me enjoy It at all sometimes . Her management skills were on point and she was very rude and mean to everyone .
Pros
Free lunch and 30 minute paid break
Cons
My Manger and the pay
Great Place for my first job
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Newark, OHJanuary 8, 2017
I loved working here because it was my first job. I learned a lot about working and it helped prepare me for a better job. I learned how to use teamwork, and advance in different departments.
Horrible Horrible Horrible!
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Saint Clair Shores, MIJanuary 8, 2017
I would not recommend working here to anyone. It is such an unstable annoying environment to work in. All management really ever cares about is making money. The raises here are only 10 cent per year. You work like a slave and get paid less than a slave. ( slaves didn't get paid)
Pros
Cons
Everything here is a con, Miserable work place
Full Time Job
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZJanuary 8, 2017
I Love to Make my Customers Happy. Management is always changing. Makes it hard on the crew. Hardest Part of my job is hours. I love my family the hours are hard.
Great incentives and good environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJanuary 8, 2017
It was a great company to work for and allows you to be yourself while still being professional. Great manager's very clean store.
Pros
50% food discount professional and friendly management reward programs collage assistance
cashier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, MOJanuary 7, 2017
Loved this job it was slow pase not hard work but alot of standing and bending. Hours they were ok. Inviroment was good. People were ok to work with
Pros
money in pocket
Cons
no free meals
Arby's Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Gas City, INJanuary 7, 2017
A typical day at work is usually me going in and looking around to see what needs done and what job i am assigned for the day, I usually learn a lot about people or just gain general knowledge from observing the people around me. The hardest part about the job is when things get busy and impatient people come in, the most enjoyable thing about the job is the people i work with or the nice people that come along every once in a while and say thank you.
Pros
50% off meals
Cons
Not good pay
I enjoyed being a part of this team as we all strived to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAJanuary 7, 2017
The only thing that I would improve on is the workspace as it is small and can make it difficult to maneuver though the area
Pros
Great co-workers and excellent teamwork
Cons
Not many customers. The businesses would often get slow
It was an ok job experience
Cashier/BOH (Former Employee) –  Avon Park, FLJanuary 6, 2017
learning and working was all that I was able to do, didn't get to know many at that job due to personal reasons. But, there were respectable co-workers and the managers were great with the training.
Pros
food was awesomem and fresh
Cons
i felt like i had to everyone's job
Awesome Place To Work!!
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJanuary 6, 2017
I had a wonderful time working at Arby's in Valdosta. I made so many friends and also had a fun time working. You stay busy and it is very fast paced when you have customers, especially a bus.
Pros
Make Friends, Decent Breaks
Cons
No Free Meals
Poor management.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 6, 2017
Manager worked on a "do what I want, when I want" policy and expects employees to be available to them at all times. Zero respect for employees. Does not keep promises of raise or promotion.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arby's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8