ARC Document Solutions Employee Reviews

Poor sales team
COLOR GRAPHIC & SIGNAGE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 14, 2018
Lacks regional leadership. Sales has no clue how to sell for the color industry. The focus is numbers not growth in an everyday changing market. production should not be selling.
Had a great time working at ARC!
Outside Sales (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 9, 2018
Overall I learned a TON and enjoyed working at ARC Document Solutions here in Denver CO. ARC was responsible for MANY types of solutions in the Document world.
Pros
Benefits/ PTO/Management
Cons
Overlaps
Upredictable
File clerk, Scanning, Indexing (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 6, 2018
Youll work for literally a Week at most, Months if lucky. Good paying job, but poor management. Laid back enviorment. Stressful Deadlines. Easy but Unpredictable....
Good and Bad
Solutions Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 2, 2018
Great local and regional teams. National leadership never seemed to get it. Created a new division and forced people to move when they were doing well in current positions. Dismantled new division 3 months later, laying off 80% of the employees. I believe this was a cost-cutting move in order to boost stock price as company was in serious trouble. Seem to have rebounded slightly since then.
Poor place to work
Floor Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 30, 2018
Bad place to work, poor management. employee not treat with respect. upper management favor themselves because they have family members work in company, the can be approve for vacation and day off whenever they want but not for a regular employee. Site managers are rude and unprofessional. That's why they loose business, they keep hiring every time because no one can stay with ARC poor policy they have. No raise, no bonus no matter how long you can be work for them. Just big user.
Pros
they good on lie to employee
Cons
bad health and dental insuarance
Company just not run well
Regional Director of Operations/Sales (Former Employee) –  TexasJanuary 28, 2018
Poor management trying to manage the company into the 21 st century with old technology. Way to conservative to invest in the future. Local divisions do not follow Corp vision of the future.
Pros
good customer base in O&G
Cons
Does not know how to cultivate for new business or grow with customer needs.
Don't recommend working for this company
FM Staff (Current Employee) –  New York, NY 10119January 17, 2018
Poorly managed, Compensation very low and not according to experience or work load.
No yearly raises, nor according with job performance.
when ask for a raise, management says ARC doesn't give out rises.
Local manager talk behind people's back and "throw people under the bus". when given the chance.
Pros
clients are too good for this greedy company
Cons
Local managers (FM locations) are bad.
Will continue to struggle
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJanuary 10, 2018
Organization is struggling to move for print to professional services to SaaS. Challenge organization lacks skills for new business. Management changes priorities and direction monthly.
Pros
Stable. Good people
Cons
Management.
Challenging Industry.
Managed Print Services / FM Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 19, 2017
In a extremely competitive industry the company has much ground to cover, and with a highly demanding clientele, execution of tasks become intense.
Pros
Good benefits.
Fast Paced friendly work enviroment
MPS Integration/Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 13, 2017
ARC has been a nice place to work and I love helping customers. Sometimes the job can get stressful when faced with customer problems and as a technician does not always have the necessary tools to fix the problems.

Due to the rise in the cost of living and the lack of pay increase here at ARC has prompted me to look for other career opportunities.
Pros
Friendly Work enviroment
Cons
Lack of pay increases.
Didn't like
Administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INDecember 5, 2017
My boss spent more time talking about his personal life than he did training me and he felt that everyone around him weren't as smart so there was no need to train. It was a horrible environment to work in and I was really angry and hurt that I wasted so much time trying to make it work I wouldn't recommend anyone to work here.
Productive workplace
Payroll/Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CANovember 13, 2017
Certain days of the month, I am busy with accounting work. But it is not consistant. My manager is wonderful! After the reorganization of the Accounting department my hours have decreased significiantly. I have learned a lot over the last 4 years. I appreciate the commitment to helping me continue my career in the payroll/accounting field.
Pros
Hours and work are flexible
Cons
Work is not consistent, scheduled to work 40, may work 12/week
Poorly Managed Company
Regional Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 24, 2017
Local location was great, but I worked for corporate within local branch,and it was poorly managed. Management makes quick decisions, realizes a month or two later it's not working, and then change their minds again.
Too much work
Acccounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OH 44114October 16, 2017
This was a decent company, but the Accounting department was moved into a bug infested part of the building and the ceiling tiles were saturated and ready to drop on our heads. The working environment was awful
Pros
Decent employees
Cons
Horrible working conditions
Go elsewhere -- Save yourself a headache
Produce large marketing signs (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 9, 2017
It really is a cut throat environment. Everyone is keeping a close eye on you waiting for you to slip so they can throw you under the bus to upper management and advance their personal agendas further.
They only see employees as numbers.
Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAOctober 2, 2017
You are only safe working for this company if you are related to the owner or if you are Sri Lankan. They hire their kind who has no experience and train them to be manager right away. No love for those who work hard. They only care if you’re making money for their company.
Pros
Profit Sharing
Cons
Biased to Sri Lankan employees
Change Mood
Regional Technology Sales Manager for Region 3 (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 12, 2017
Company is trying to find itself and is all over the board in finding solutions and how to make the culture changes it needs to be successful in the future
Would work there again
Degital Reproduction Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 12, 2017
Started working there when it was Atlas Blueprint, a family owed company. Left after it was sold to ARC out of Cincinnati. New company cut wages and benifets
Pros
Worked with good friends
Cons
Last minute jobs
Nice place to work but no room to grow
Systems Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAAugust 28, 2017
Arc Document Solutions is a great place to work it you are just looking for a steady job with no advancement. Unfortunately they are lacking when it comes to recognizing employees and offers absolutely no room for growth.
Unprofessionalism at It's Worst
Technology Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAAugust 16, 2017
When first starting work here, In the Start-up department, I had an optimistic outlook. But after a year I was discouraged greatly. The people who call themselves managers are uneducated and untrained. I would be hard-pressed to even call my immediate manager a supervisor.
This place has no regard for it's employees while they are working there or upon leaving. In other professionally managed companies the managers will take you to lunch or say good by when you leave. Not here! The policy is ignore! and ignore more!
There is no training whatsoever in any department. The reviews are questionable at best. The 2 "managers" reviewing me, actually fought with each other during my review. And I don't think I've ever heard of anyone getting a raise.
The immediate Technology Manager in the department was very temperamental. And they also operate off their own "clique" policy. There seems to be a happy hour vibe in the department, and the company in general.
The worse part of being employed in the department where I worked, was the unstable personality types of the 2 managers.
After I left I wrote 2 letters to the Upper Management in Walnut Creek, outlining some of the outpoints I witnessed and was subjected to.
Pros
401K and nice co-workers
Cons
Awful managers, they should not be called managers. No raises, questionable ethics, unprofessional reviews, clique mentality, "Good ole Boys Club".