ARC

ARC Employer Reviews

GOOD for beginners
Working as engineer (Current Employee), Fremont, CAJuly 5, 2014
GOOD.
Good company to start with.
Pay salary is below average.
Inbound/Outbound Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cumming, GeorgiaJune 25, 2014
Pros: friendly, fun, professional atmosphere
Cons: overcharging customers
I started in 2001 in the Sales Department, then I moved to Customer Service and Collections, which is where I stayed the remainder of my time with the company.

I answered questions, worked with banks on customers disputing charges, Attorney General complaints and fines, publications directly with all magazine companies, and saved orders on cancellations.
Fun and Exciting when it comes to helping others
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Winfield, AlJune 6, 2014
A typical work day for me would be back to back calls assist my customers with all of their needs and wants. At work I learn that everyone can be bothered or inspired by the smallest things. I enjoyed my job because I had direct conversations with people from all across the globe.
Fun enviorment to work
Receptionist / Administration Assistant (Former Employee), Gardena, CAMay 30, 2014
Pros: i love to see cusomers happy
Cons: i had to commute a long distance
The experience here was very family oriented. I enjoyed every day.
Excellent company to work for
Accounts Receivable Clerk/Accounts Payable (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 27, 2014
• Processing up to 200 payments daily (Checks and Credit Cards)
• 90% Collection Rate for accounts 60-120 days past due
• Collections/Reconciling Accounts
• Processing Lien Waivers (Construction and Real Estate)
• Invoicing Customers Accounts/Customer Service
• Filing Alpha-Numeric
• Quoting Pricing for Customers
Wonderful atmosphere all around
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Evansville, INMay 20, 2014
Pros: everything!
Cons: a long drive to work
Working at ARC was a wonderful experience. All of the experience I used (typing, A/R, A/P, filing, etc.) was wonderful as well as working with the clients. Co-workers were wonderful, my supervisor was wonderful, and I learned so much about how to work with different co-workers, as well as clients.
Excellent experience
Microbiologist (Former Employee), CairoMay 17, 2014
Isolation of bacteria, actinomycetes and fungi from different raw materials like soil and water.
 Screening of antimicrobial effect of some Actinomycetes strains and its effectiveness on some fungi , yeasts , gram positive bacteria and gram-negative bacteria.
Unorganized.
Volunteer (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VAMay 12, 2014
It was a good volunteer experience, but an unorganized atmosphere.
A rewarding job when you can help someone who can't do it by themselves
Home manager (Former Employee), Gainesville ForidaApril 28, 2014
Pros: job stability
Cons: behaviors from the clients you serve
ARC is a place to work if your looking to work with people with disabilities. You may have to deal with behaviors some days but your trained in advance how to deal with them and you always have backup assistance if things become overwhelming. Management is on call 24 hours a day and always a phone call away. The hardest part of the job for me was when one of the residents paced away that I was very close to.
Part-time Position with young adults with special needs
United Cerebral Palsy - Habilitation Counselor (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAApril 25, 2014
In this position I was extremely happy. I enjoyed helping the two young adults with counseling them throughout society. Great learning experience as well for my children. I needed a full-time position with benefits. This is the reason I needed to leave.
Always work.
Volunteer to Mentally Challenged and Med Fragile (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 23, 2014
Pros: paycheck
Cons: leaving
Busy. How to do more in a job. Professional management. Excellent team of people. Having to leave, but enjoyed what I did.
Great place to meet new people and make new friends.
Residence Manager (Former Employee), Utica, NYMarch 20, 2014
Great job, however when there are issues, no management rep will assist to resolve the issues. Management would rather sweep under the carpet or terminate workers than look bad in the public eye.
Highly top down management environement
Senior Manager, Product Management (Current Employee), Arlington, VAMarch 18, 2014
Inner groups and too much of organizational politics. Company has great benefits but there is hardly any room for advancement.
A typical Day at the ARC
Assist mentally challenged individuals (Former Employee), Fayette, ALMarch 15, 2014
A typical day at work consist of helping individuals with daily activities and learning opportunities. Also assisting them on outings and helping with parties or whatever else may need to be done.
Fun, not good with pay, not a job to live off, side cash
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Granada Hills, CAMarch 9, 2014
Pros: free lunch, easy job
Cons: sub par pay
Good Place, keep your head down and do your job and don't worry about the politics and you'll be fine.
Good place to learn.
Electrician Apprentice (Former Employee), El Paso, TXFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: fun place to work learned alot of new skills
Cons: not enough work. no job security.
Learned many electrical skills. Made good friends. Fun place to work.
Fun place to work with many field trips
Direct Care Provider (Former Employee), Queensbury NYFebruary 2, 2014
co-workers where easy to get along with. had fun in this job got to take residents out to the mall and where ever they wanted to go. got to teach the residents about anything they wanted to learn
Very fast paced environment with strict time deadlines.
Digital Technician (Current Employee), ARC San JoseJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: free lunches occationally. gift cards at some holidays. bonus check 4 times a year.
Cons: when the work flow gets hectic coworkers can tend to be loud and that can be very disruptive.
Everyday is different.
Each customer has a certain way they want there print orders run. Most managers are firm but fair.Some managers can be demanding.
Most coworkers are helpful and fun to work with.
Hardest part of the job is meeting the time deadlines.
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting all the time deadlines,you get a sense of self satisfaction knowing you got the job done on time.
work great some up and down
Skills instructor, medical assistant (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: be very open to everything
Cons: long hours, some staff not up to par
you get the opertinity to learn and train more get the feeling of family setting depending were you work station is most of alll you can grow just have to take you time
hard
brickie (Former Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 12, 2014
hard hard work this company was a great company.we laid bricks and mortar...wheelbarrels and etc