*Are you a Nurse Practitioner who wants to make a difference in patients' lives, but tired of the paperwork?
Would you like to have a flexible work schedule that accommodates your personal commitments?
Are you ready to work at top-notch medical facilities without having to worry about billing insurance carriers
If so, you might want to take a look at ArcWell Medical.*
At ArcWell Medical, we are not in the business of merely filling healthcare jobs. Our focus is on creating a long-term opportunity for the candidate and medical practice. Our team members usually do not have office-based practices. Instead, they visit clients' facilities regularly, on an agreed upon schedule, generally during weekday hours, and interact with residents, their families, and the facility staff as part of the clinical team. We employ physicians and nurse practitioners whose primary professional focus is the care of patients in skilled nursing facilities, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and other sub-acute institutions. Our commitment is to match the best clinical professionals while providing the proven tools and techniques that it takes to meet our clients’ needs. Visit us at http://www.arcwell.net.
Skilled Nursing Facility Based Nurse Practitioner
Opportunities Available in the Orange, Placer, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Mateo and Yolo Counties.
- We have both Part Time and Full Time positions available, and offer our professionals the ability to make a difference while providing flexibility in managing their own schedule and work load.
- We provide a payment model based on amount and levels of care that matches the way in which you want to work, without having to deal with insurance companies or manage the credentialing process.
- Your compensation is based on work rendered - not on collections. We handle billing, contract management and compliance - allowing you to focus on patients, not practice administration.
- We provide for your medical malpractice insurance.
- We provide competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for full-time employees.
- We work only with the best clinical professionals, provide them training, as needed, and match them with clients who are looking for their skills and education.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be a graduate from Nurse Practitioners program, Master's degree in nursing;
- Have a current state license and state certification as a Nurse Practitioner. Board certification is a requirement for licensure by an appropriate credentialing body (i.e. ANCC, AANP, ACLS);
- Be nationally certified as Geriatric, Adult or Family Nurse Practitioners;
- Have one year of full-time, inpatient experience as a nurse practitioner; experience with seniors is a plus
- Experience in providing nursing services in a skilled nursing facility or in critical care setting/emergency services;
- Proficiency with venipuncture and IV insertion highly desirable.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a company that will allow you to get back to caring for your patients, rush your resume to the "Apply Now" link, as indicated. We look forward to hearing from you!
ArcWell Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.