*Are you a Physician who wants to make a difference in patients' lives, but tired of the paperwork?
Would you like to have a flexible work schedule?
Are you ready to work at top-notch Bay-Area medical facilities without having to worry about billing insurance carriers?
If so, you might want to take a look at ArcWell Medical.*
At ArcWell Medical, we are not in the business of merely filling healthcare jobs. Our focus is on creating a long-term opportunity for the candidate and medical practice. Our team members usually do not have office-based practices. Instead, they visit clients' facilities regularly, on an agreed upon schedule, generally during weekday hours, and interact with residents, their families, and the facility staff as part of the clinical team. We employ physicians and nurse practitioners whose primary professional focus is the care of patients in skilled nursing facilities, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and other sub-acute institutions. Our commitment is to match the best clinical professionals while providing the proven tools and techniques that it takes to meet our clients’ needs. Visit us at http://www.arcwell.net
*Skilled Nursing Facility Based Physician
Part-Time and Full-Time Roles
San Jose Area
- Patient care in a flexible setting with flexible hours.
- We provide a payment model based on amount and levels of care that matches the way in which you want to work, without having to deal with insurance companies or manage the credentialing process. Payment is dependent on work rendered and not on collections.
- We provide for your medical malpractice insurance.
- We provide competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- We have both PT and FT positions available, and offer our professionals the ability to make a difference while providing flexibility in managing their own schedule and work load.
- We work only with the best clinical professionals, provide them training, as needed, and match them with clients who are looking for their skills and education.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have an interested in being involved in a service oriented and growth oriented practice.
- Have the ability to work in a multidisciplinary setting.
- Have a current state license and state certifications as a Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine with a specialty of internal medicine, family medicine or geriatrics. Board certification or eligibility may be a credentialing requirement for some managed care plans.
- Be experienced in providing clinical services in a skilled nursing facility, hospital, critical care setting or have clinic experience working with geriatric patients.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a company that will allow you to get back to caring for your patients, rush your resume to the "Apply Now" link, as indicated. We look forward to hearing from you!
ArcWell Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.