ARCADIA HEALTHCARE

ARCADIA HEALTHCARE Employer Reviews

scheduling difficulties
LPN (Former Employee), Jackson, MIApril 16, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: favoritism with family members getting the best clients and hours
I was greatful for the opportunity. Alot of confusioin with office staff. Too many hands doing each others jobs and lack of communication.
I love helping people and it makes me feel good knowing I have made an impact on someones day.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Worcester, MAFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: i do home care and get to take care of my clients 100%.
Cons: company so far away. if i have any issues to discuss and cant over phone, i have to drive long way to office.
It always makes my day when i get to a clients house and they are glad to see me. I have also learned a lot from my clients. The hardest part of my job is when my clients pass away.
An exciting and prospering Enviroment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), 1533 Rt 33 hamilton Square, njNovember 19, 2013
Pros: a great group of staff.
Cons: cant think of one
The typical day we wash the resident ,provide proper grooming,transfer to wheelchair, if necessary assist in feeding and make sure they get to their engagements. Management gives the staff,the proper briefing and all the resources to do our job to the upmost of standard.
Productive and a very professional place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Arcadia, LAJanuary 15, 2013
As a New in town employee working there was a different experience staff was extra friendly, environment was safe to satisfaction, management was approachable