Arch Health Medical Group Employee Reviews

Good Environment
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 18, 2017
A good place to work, people are friendly and the staff is very helpful. Doctors are great and the building is a very good and safe workplace environment.
used to be a great place to work
Managed Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Poway, CAMay 18, 2017
hostile environment
just not a good place anymore
most employees are new
old employees were pushed out
nothing else to say
it was a great place to work but the latest ceo has destroyed it
Needs a lot of work
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Poway, CAMay 10, 2017
Worked at Arch for about 2 years. When I first started, it was a great pace to work. Management was great and work flow was smooth. But as a few months went on, management/policies kept changing. Because of the unwanted changes, many doctors and medical assistants quit. Work became very stressful due to not enough clinical staff and we would constantly be floated to different departments.
Review
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Poway, CAApril 24, 2017
I learned a lot about how to work with patients and be able to problem solve and create solutions. I really enjoy helping the patients with their needs, and demonstrating the best patient care.
good
Health Information Lead (Current Employee) –  Poway, CAApril 15, 2017
Arch health Partners is a good place to work. Everyone is very friendly.I enjoyed working for them many years. Arch Health Partners is a great company and they care about their patients.
Unpleasant work environment
PSR (Former Employee) –  PowayApril 11, 2017
I would not recommend Arch to people who want to care for their patients with support from upper management. The culture is one of bullying, that includes management, all the way down to the clinics,
Nice place to work
Registered Nurse, Lead (Current Employee) –  Poway, CAMarch 14, 2017
Arch Health Partners has been a great place to work for many years. I have been able to learn and grow within the company and I am very grateful for all of the opportunities I have been provided.
Pros
Good benefits and flexible work schedule
Cons
Restructuring and administrative changes. Not much clinical support
Typical Out Patient Clinic
Front and Back Office Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Poway, CAMarch 6, 2017
I was fortunate to work with great doctors that taught me a lot. Most of the time I did not get the required breaks but patient care always came first. The organization is go through a lot of changes so the moral is very low and the employee turn over high. They do not value their employees like Scripps Clinic does.
Pros
Great doctors
Cons
missed breaks, high benefit costs, low moral
Very nice place to work
Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Poway, CAFebruary 16, 2017
Very nice place to work . I love to work with the people that work there . I have learned so much I started from the very bottom and worked my way up to the business office
Lovely people. Great workplace..goodfood
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 23, 2017
I love this place.they. made u feel like fAmily..i bascily file medical records.pull files...go to every floor to look for pri and pre sheen papers of patient
Pros
Free lunch
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Poway, CANovember 28, 2016
Working with Arch Health Partners was great. The doctors I worked with were amazing. The staff there were also great. During my employment with the company I would check in patients for their appointments as well as verify insurance electronically. I would also return patient messages as well as take messages for the doctors and staff. When I worked in the back office I would room patients, call patients with lab results, prescription refill questions, as well as assist with minor surgical procedures. There is a lot more that I've done and learned working with Arch Health Partners.
a great work experiance
Patient Service Rep II (Current Employee) –  Poway, CAOctober 7, 2016
A typical day at work would either be answering phone calls all day, checking in patient, or doing both. I have learned so much for this company, I learned differences between insurance and what needs authorization or not. My supervisor was on top of everything, very nice and easy to go to. My coworkers are all considered my friends, without them I proabbly wouldnt like my job. The harddest part of your job is to actively say calm and patient throughout the day. What I enjoyed most is getting to know the patients and having a connection with them
Good people and facilities, excellent providers and staff. Admin changes not so good.
Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Poway, CA, and Ramona CAJune 19, 2016
I have worked well with all levels of the Medical and ancillary staff providing excellent patient services in an excellent clinical environment. I enjoy my job and care deeply for the people I work with. I consider many to be my friends.
I work hard and fell invested in the staff and patients
Recent administration and management changes make me doubt the longevity of this practice, I see patient care quality going down. Company losing a lot of good people last couple years and more will be leaving.
Pros
Great people, good facilties, ease of specialty consultation and collaberation. A team environment that is exceptional.
Cons
Poor adminstration, reduced benifits, loss of good providers, disregard for patient and staff retention.
Horrible Upper Management
medical records (Current Employee) –  Poway, CANovember 23, 2015
I liked some of my co-workers but upper management was horrible and very clicky. They make rules but don't follow the rules themselves. HR can't answer basic benefit questions and they tend to side with upper management no matter the conflict. Some empolyees would go out on disability and when they were due to come back, they would be let go. It's an ok place if you need to get your foot into the field but not somewhere to build a career or plan to put a lot of time into.
Pros
Dr's are great and some co-workers
Cons
Upper management
Very productive and enjoyable practice
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Poway, CASeptember 22, 2015
Working at Arch has taught me so much and really taught me how to multitask and finish task during patient flow. It was a very busy practice but very enjoyable and Iv enjoyed everyday I have been there.
Moving Forward
MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  Poway, CASeptember 22, 2015
The company is definitely moving forward and very patient-centric. I learned a lot working there. Loved everyone I worked with.
Arch has down spiralled
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  powawSeptember 5, 2015
Arch needs to regroup and change management. It used to be a nice place to work but people keep getting laid off or quitting after being there for years.

No one's job is safe and employees complain but nothing changes. Satellite offices closing because doctors can do better away from here. I do not think the future of this organization is very promising.

They say patient care is tops but it doesn't seem so especially when patient can rarely see their primary doctor because they only work a few days a week. Schedulers are frustrated as are the patients. What Gives???????
Great job
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Poway, CASeptember 2, 2015
I loved working at AHP while I was there. I worked with many physicians and NP/PA's. It was very interesting and I learned a great deal about working for a medical group.

Loved my job because it was so interesting and always different.
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Poway, CAJuly 19, 2015
• Exhibit the ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced environment and work independently resolving difficult issues.

• Assist patients with ambulatory difficulties; Assist clinic staff under direction of licensed staff.

• Check in patients by verifying, updating demographic, insurance and registration information.

• Review/Edit patient bills generated by provider.

• Scheduling/Canceling and rescheduling of patient appointments and communicate changes to staff.

• Enter charges/payments from fee tickets; Coordinate referrals.

• Collect payment including past due balances owed in accordance with patient’s insurance coverage and provide receipt for services.

• Train new employees.

• Knowledge of NEXTGEN/NUEMED, managed care plan, CPT and ICD-9 coding
Large healthcare facility with several locations in San Diego County
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Poway, CAJune 18, 2015
*Checking in patients, insurance eligibility, answering phones, light office work
*Cross training in multiple medical departments to learn different skills

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arch Health Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval