Arch Health Partners

Arch Health Partners Employee Reviews

Good people and facilities, excellent providers and staff. Admin changes not so good.
Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Poway, CA, and Ramona CAJune 19, 2016
I have worked well with all levels of the Medical and ancillary staff providing excellent patient services in an excellent clinical environment. I enjoy my job and care deeply for the people I work with. I consider many to be my friends.
I work hard and fell invested in the staff and patients
Recent administration and management changes make me doubt the longevity of this practice, I see patient care quality going down. Company losing a lot of good people last couple years and more will be leaving.
Pros
Great people, good facilties, ease of specialty consultation and collaberation. A team environment that is exceptional.
Cons
Poor adminstration, reduced benifits, loss of good providers, disregard for patient and staff retention.
Horrible Upper Management
medical records (Current Employee) –  Poway, CANovember 23, 2015
I liked some of my co-workers but upper management was horrible and very clicky. They make rules but don't follow the rules themselves. HR can't answer basic benefit questions and they tend to side with upper management no matter the conflict. Some empolyees would go out on disability and when they were due to come back, they would be let go. It's an ok place if you need to get your foot into the field but not somewhere to build a career or plan to put a lot of time into.
Pros
Dr's are great and some co-workers
Cons
Upper management
Arch has down spiralled
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  powawSeptember 5, 2015
Arch needs to regroup and change management. It used to be a nice place to work but people keep getting laid off or quitting after being there for years.

No one's job is safe and employees complain but nothing changes. Satellite offices closing because doctors can do better away from here. I do not think the future of this organization is very promising.

They say patient care is tops but it doesn't seem so especially when patient can rarely see their primary doctor because they only work a few days a week. Schedulers are frustrated as are the patients. What Gives???????
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Poway, CAJuly 19, 2015
• Exhibit the ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced environment and work independently resolving difficult issues.

• Assist patients with ambulatory difficulties; Assist clinic staff under direction of licensed staff.

• Check in patients by verifying, updating demographic, insurance and registration information.

• Review/Edit patient bills generated by provider.

• Scheduling/Canceling and rescheduling of patient appointments and communicate changes to staff.

• Enter charges/payments from fee tickets; Coordinate referrals.

• Collect payment including past due balances owed in accordance with patient’s insurance coverage and provide receipt for services.

• Train new employees.

• Knowledge of NEXTGEN/NUEMED, managed care plan, CPT and ICD-9 coding
tettible management
Technologist (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CAFebruary 8, 2014
Nice co-workers for the most part, nice office, great patients. The problem is the office management (in Escondido), Arch HR and Administration. Arch puts profit over people: employees and patients. They are all talk and have big egos. They want to be the next Scripps but the love is not there and they never will make it. Despite their "open door policy" they don't want to be bothered with safety or any other issues. They manage with negative feedback and do not appreciate their employees. 90% of the people I worked with were looking elsewhere..as did the last CEO.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
escondido management, hr and administration
Very productive and enjoyable practice
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Poway, CASeptember 22, 2015
Working at Arch has taught me so much and really taught me how to multitask and finish task during patient flow. It was a very busy practice but very enjoyable and Iv enjoyed everyday I have been there.
Great job
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Poway, CASeptember 2, 2015
I loved working at AHP while I was there. I worked with many physicians and NP/PA's. It was very interesting and I learned a great deal about working for a medical group.

Loved my job because it was so interesting and always different.
Large healthcare facility with several locations in San Diego County
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Poway, CAJune 18, 2015
*Checking in patients, insurance eligibility, answering phones, light office work
*Cross training in multiple medical departments to learn different skills
Great Patient Care
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Poway, CADecember 20, 2014
A great place to work. Registering and scheduling patients for appointments, verifying insurance coverage, answering phones and providing compassionate customer care.
Greatest part of the job is knowing you helped someone. The hardest part of the job is when you see a patient in total pain or very sick.
Pros
employees are valued
Cons
pretty long drive to work
Excellent place to work
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Poway, CAJune 29, 2012
Arch Health Partners is a mulit speciality health clinic with many oppurtunities to work in different specialties. Our goal is to provide the best health care to our patients. We get involved with our patients health conditions. Help set up appointments, send out reminders to follow up on health condotions, and offer classes to help the patient understand how to take care of their health concerns. We are like a big family.
Pros
freindships
My day
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Poway, CANovember 4, 2012
Scanned records and documents into NexGen system, pull charts for appointments, fax records, answer patient calls. File reports in paper charts and electronically, return files back to shelf throughout the day.

2.9