Arch Health Partners

Arch Health Partners United States Employee Reviews

tettible management
Technologist (Former Employee), Escondido, CAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: escondido management, hr and administration
Nice co-workers for the most part, nice office, great patients. The problem is the office management (in Escondido), Arch HR and Administration. Arch puts profit over people: employees and patients. They are all talk and have big egos. They want to be the next Scripps but the love is not there and they never will make it. Despite their "open door policy" they don't want to be bothered with safety or any other issues. They manage with negative feedback and do not appreciate their employees. 90% of the people I worked with were looking elsewhere..as did the last CEO.
My day
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Poway, CANovember 4, 2012
Scanned records and documents into NexGen system, pull charts for appointments, fax records, answer patient calls. File reports in paper charts and electronically, return files back to shelf throughout the day.
Excellent place to work
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Poway, CAJune 29, 2012
Pros: freindships
Arch Health Partners is a mulit speciality health clinic with many oppurtunities to work in different specialties. Our goal is to provide the best health care to our patients. We get involved with our patients health conditions. Help set up appointments, send out reminders to follow up on health condotions, and offer classes to help the patient understand how to take care of their health concerns. We are like a big family.

December 31, 2012

Did it take you forever to get hired?

About Arch Health Partners

Arch Health Partners is an award-winning medical foundation affiliated with the Palomar Health System in North San Diego County. – Read more