Archdiocese of St. Louis Employee Reviews

Hateful vindictive enviroment
Caretaker (Former Employee) –  MissouriOctober 22, 2016
I have worked for this organization for several years the Director is a racist and the staff that works under her are afraid to do what is obviously right when they see employees being unfairly treated whether it be from discrimination or just blatant harrasment, only friends and family are allowed to advance sadly this is a religious organization and this department in particular is awful.
Pros
Non
Cons
Non
Love teaching.
Teacher- Archdiocese of St. Louis.Mo. (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 14, 2016
I have been a classroom teacher for the archdiocese for 29 years. I love working with kids! I have taught third grade,fifth grade,and worked part-time as a learning consultant. I have also tutored after school and during the summer months at Cliff Cave Library.
Child Center Marygrove is Awful Place
Chief Financial Officer (Former Employee) –  Child center MarygroveNovember 11, 2015
Horrible place to work. People are strange. Management is old and styles are out dated. Lots of nepotism. Not a place to grow or use updated skills
Dedicated and hard working staff and students
Elementary and Special Education Teacher (Former Employee) –  St. Louis County, MOFebruary 23, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed working at St. Mary's School in Bridgeton and Corpus Christ in Jennings. The Christian focus and family atmosphere produced an excellent work environment. The most difficult part of the job was leaving in order to increase my salary so that I could provide for my family needs. The most enjoyable part was working with the staff and families and helping students with special needs.
Decreptic & Deceptive Mangement (Housing)
Manager (Former Employee) –  St. LouisMarch 5, 2013
This would be a great position, however; the person that is over housing there is not a good fit for the compnay, she is very aged and fragile. The company is also full of Nepotism, Housing department which is not very large has many of their relatives working for them. The housing department is mirco managed if you are not a relative. Within the last 6 months that department has had 2 people have heart attacks, 1 person died of stress related issue (possible heart attack) and another who went out on stress leave and never returned. The job is not a hard job you just have dfficult people to work for. Salary very low if you are not a relative.
Pros
benefits
Cons
nepotisms
Helped organize events
Office of Youth Ministry Intern (Former Employee) –  St. LouisFebruary 23, 2013
Keep in contact with Priest and others that were helping to put on a retreat. Wrote letters as well as thank you letters to all who helped. I would work the retreats as a leader with the other employees.
Very low compensation, average benefits, no development potential, poor management
Accounting Staff Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 26, 2012
Average satisfaction in employment if advancement and challenge are not expected. Management is aged and not always competent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Archdiocese of St. Louis. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6