Archdiocese of Washington

Archdiocese of Washington Employer Reviews

I am the chair and designed surveys and analyzed them.
Constituency Advisory Council Chair (Current Employee), Landover Hills, MDMarch 2, 2013
Pros: engaging people to work with.
Cons: hard to find meeting dates all can attend.
I conducted team building exercises here. We became a tighter group and more productive as a result. This is a cross disability working group advising the Archdiocese of Washington on how parishes are doing with their members with disabilities.
Productive and fun work place
Consultant (Former Employee), 5001 Eastern Avenue Hyattsville, MD 20782-3447February 28, 2013
Fully committed to progressive and effective creative solutions in the organization:
• Responsible for creating and executing organization's print materials and Web presence.
• Responsible for maintaining the organization's 600+ page website day to day bases.
• Act as lead liaison between departments, office of Secretariat and multimedia team; oversee – more... creative direction of all projects in the organization.
• Manage creative team to ensure all deadlines and creative expectations are met on time. – less
Loved my job.
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCOctober 11, 2012
Pros: health insurance, flexible hours
Cons: location of classroom
Fun loving students and co workers i enjoyed working with the archdiocese of washington i had the experiance to attend mass every week.
Cemetery management
Cemetery Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 4, 2012
Pros: helpful, creative, and knowledgeable.
Cons: small salary
I was the general manager of 2 old catholic cemeteries in Washington Dc. I had the responsibility of managing over 10 employees and managing $500,000 operational budget.