Local candidates are preferred, and we offer a dynamic work environment at our offices near the downtown mall in beautiful Charlottesville, VA . However, relocation packages and telecommuting opportunities are also available for the right U.S. based candidates.
- Lead the design and implementation of elegant user experiences to exceed customer needs and business requirements
- Manage timely and quality delivery of projects in a highly agile and distributed team environment
- Contribute thoughtful designs and scalable software artifacts that are easy to understand and simple to maintain
- Collaborate during design sessions, code reviews, paired programming and other team activities
- Coach and mentor other team members, and be willing to be coached and mentored
- Research and adopt leading edge technology tools and frameworks
- Demonstrated expertise (7+ yrs) building elegant web applications
- Knowledge of user centered design and the entire web front-end technology stack
- Passion for excellence and a keen appreciation for the details that make up a great experience
- Front-end framework experiences (CoffeeScript, Sass, MVC) required
- Ruby and RoR experiences are a preferred but not required
- Experience with visual design tools, e.g. Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Exposure to Agile development processes
- Team player and solid communicator
ArcheMedX is a rapidly growing healthcare informatics and e-learning technology company based in Charlottesville, Virginia. Our mission is...