ARCHER PRESSURE PUMPING

ARCHER PRESSURE PUMPING Employer Reviews

Great company to work for.
Equipment Operator I (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 14, 2015
I think the best thing about Archer is that they do not interfere with your 7 days off. They offer great training before they send you to location.
I love it here.
DISTRICT SECRETARY (Former Employee), Odessa, TXNovember 3, 2014
Pros: everybody depended on me.
Cons: layoff
I took care of all areas, new applications, background checks, drug testing, new orientation, training, hotel arrangements for 3 rotaring crew, DOT, safety.
Safty is great but , reputation is everything .
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee), Odessa, TXMarch 25, 2014
Pros: alot of hours, good money. great culture diversity .
Cons: they hired people that were not qualified to be treaters and it cost the company big.
I was a CDL A, EO doing frac .My operations mgr. said all he needed was a warm body when he hired me . That wasn't very inspiring. I learned alot about safty. The rest of my learning I had to ask questions. I also just watched others. .Alot of the supervisors quit and so did the General Mgr and Vice Pres, they were first to go. Then they had the big lay off in Feb.
Money is good when work is steady.
Diesel Mechanic (Former Employee), Union City, OKMarch 23, 2014
Pros: good hourly pay.
Cons: unsafe work environment. management was changing all the time.
Company is going through growing pains. With this comes the ups and downs of working in a busy place with a lack of leadership in areas. Like any oilfield job it's here today gone tomorrow.
physicaly demanding
Equipment Operator and Truck Driver (Current Employee), union city oklahomaAugust 26, 2013
Pros: if you get the hours you get good pay
Cons: not getting hours and staying away from family.
You work 8 days on and 4 days off, you move Heavy equipment from one sight to another sometimes within a few miles other times hundreds of miles away, you work in all kinds of weather day and night, You rig up a sight frac and rig down.
Good company to grow with and learn
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Odessa, TXApril 29, 2013
Was able to have an opportunity to learn as much as possible and make a lot of money.
Major changes after sales of company
Assistant Controller (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 16, 2013
Very busy workplace with a lot of pressure due to operations activity. I learned a lot about the service side of oil & gas and helped impliment a new software (JDE). My co-workers are the best part of the company.

About ARCHER PRESSURE PUMPING

Archer specializes in horizontal and vertical wellbore stimulation; utilizing high pressure, high rate hydraulic fracturing services – Read more

ARCHER PRESSURE PUMPING Photos