Architecture Employee Reviews in United States

Provide blue prints for new additions.
Associate of Arts (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CASeptember 23, 2015
I would measure the property and what was existing. The customers would then let me know what their new plans were. I would provide them with drawing to submit to City Hall. I learned customer relations and how much I enjoy drawing.
what i learned as being an architecture
builder/customer service (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 2, 2015
At work i learned how to work as a team and how to make a customer happy.The most enjoyable part of the job was that it was fun building shelf's The hardest part about the job was some co workers wouldn't do there work which meet i or my boss would have to do it.
Pros
I got to learn about a lot of stuff
Cons
some co workers didn't try as hard as me
It is small, and some what productive.
Estimator/Architecture (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 14, 2015
I learned how to perform take off's, developed proposals, as well as
gained knowledge about the engineer field and how glass guard rails are installed.The hardest part of the job is that there are no communication between the manager and his associates.
Pros
Cons
There are no benefits or promotional opportunities.
Freelance Design...
time management
choosing appropriate contractors
Excellent company.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYApril 22, 2014
The mentors do a great job providing students with valuable hands-on experience in the engineering fields.
Productive and enjoyable environment
Sr. Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Gilbert AZJuly 11, 2013
Company was enjoyable to be a part of. Worked my way up the ladder during a sixteen year period from a receptionist to a Sr. Administrative Assistant/Office Manager. We had a good team of coworkers that knew how to work hard and play at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job was working together to get the job done and create results along the way while having fun along the way. Company functions during the years, christmas partys, picnics, Open Houses to celebrate years of success and after hour get togethers made the company an enjoyable place to work and being a part of a team that made the company successful was gratifying.
Pros
gained experience and skills from the ground up while establishing a great networking system.
Cons
not given increased responsibility after years of loyal service
Rewarding Student Position Experience
Architecture/Engineering Student Position (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 3, 2013
Worked on AutoCAD and Photoshop on architectural plans. I learned to work well and to communicate with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was when many projects had deadlines around the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job was being in the friendly and supportive atmosphere that was created the my co-workers and boss.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
it was a student position so there were no place to grow.
Development Company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 6, 2012
Conifer was a socially-oriented developer that migrated its business model - as required by tax codes - from doing primarily subsidized housing to a full mix of project types.
Productive work environment but not full time
Arch Asst/Licensed NYC Dep't of Bldgs Expeditor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 9, 2012
Even though I love working at this firm, and the knowledge and experience I've recieved has been tremendous to really help me grow in the architecture field, I feel like I have reached the highest level here and I want to grow more in the architecture or construction field.
Pros
great principals', friendly work environment
Cons
no health insurance or other benefits