Archway Merchandising Services

Archway Merchandising Services Employer Reviews

Unchallenging
Account Coordinator (Former Employee), Norristown, PAFebruary 26, 2014
Repetative job functions with little challenge. Job functions in this position reflect culture.
A typical day at work
account administrator (Current Employee), rogers, minnesotaFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: 1 hour lunches, flexible, good benefits
Cons: n/a
A typical day at Archway Marketing working in the client service department is a laid back and serious job. You have a good amount of flexibility with work schedule and school schedule (if you are going to school.)
Very friendly environmnet
Team Lead (Current Employee), Rogers, MNJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: day time hours
Cons: compensation
The employees that I have worked with are friendly and are very outgoing and were very helpful in making me feel welcomed
Work experience not very competitive
Senior Developer (Current Employee), Norcross, GAJanuary 4, 2014
No merit increases; changes in executive leadership has created a low morale among employees; the most enjoyable part of the job is having a manager who supports the timelines.
Nice place to work
Account Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Romulus, MIJune 15, 2013
A typical day at work consisted of Answering the phones, doing customer service by helping out the customers with there questions, my co-workers were awesome to work with.
Good Management
Machine Operator & Material Mover (Former Employee), Greenfield, MNJanuary 11, 2013
It was a good learning experience. Operating the equipment was the most fun.

Stinky – February 5, 2013

Division had a high turn over of employees among supervisors and warehouse workers. Some supervisors had little to no receiving experience and didn't want to. Quality of client I worked with was inferior in quality and quantity.

Decent place to work, but don't want to retire at Archway.
Data Capture Associate/Operations Associate (Current Employee), South Bend, INOctober 4, 2012
Pros: insurance, 401k
Cons: pay scale
Typically, I get to work and set up my work station, and the items I'm scanning may change, but the job is always the same. I've learned the importance of using, and being able to identify lot numbers, and part numbers. The management typically is fair, but some of the supervisors treat the employees like children. Most of my co-workers are great. Sometimes – more... we get together after work, or plan a night out, and it always proves to be a good time. The hardest part of my job sometimes is standing in one spot. The most enjoyable part of my job is, sometimes I may have to troubleshoot, or research an issue, and it may seem like a daunting task at first, but when the solution is found, that is rewarding, and very enjoyable. – less
Not so Productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 8, 2013
No chance of advancement. Repeating routine everyday. People are or the bosses are all moody and grumpy.