Great people to work with.
Account Representative (Current Employee) – Rogers, MN – February 6, 2013
* A typical day consists of client interaction, answering questions, entering orders, assisting with procedures by either phone or email. Managing the support email and responding within 24 hours. Managing out going deliveries and making sure they were completed. Monthly reporting as well as year end reporting.
Running reports, helping with QBR's.
* I learned that the client is the most important and if they aren't happy with us, they will be with someone else.
* Management changed a year ago and the style of managing was very different from what we were use to. Hard to get along with them.
* co-workers were great, fun people.
* Hardest part was a change in responsibilities additional ones added to the current ones. Couldn't get everything done in a day which resulted in long hours, weekend, and Holiday working. No balance between work and home.
* Enjoyed the balance before the new responsibilities.
great people to work with
employees not being recognized for doing well, no raises