Archway Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 25, 2017
Handled day to day needs for clients. I learned how to multi task in fast driven work place. Management was encouraging and easy to work with. Hardest part of the job was learning to work in great plains but manageable. I most enjoyed working from home and endulging with clients face to face.
Great place to work with flexability
Royalty Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDMarch 29, 2017
My day revolves around validating statements for partners and making sure that what they are being paid is accurate. I am back up for a number of different areas so that I am able to keep learning and be able to assist where needed.
Never a dull moment
Residential Instructor (Current Employee) –  Leicester, MAFebruary 7, 2017
Great place to work at if you are into helping people. The clients that reside at Archway are autistic. and there's never a dull moment here at Archway.
Productive n safe work place for picking n packing
Picking and Packing (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJanuary 8, 2017
Archway is a good job work place . They make sure you safe, and everything around you are safe for u to be around. They also make sure you doing good and always keep u moving.
Pros
Maybe free lunch when u doing good over rates
Cons
Good breaks not to long and not to short
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 5, 2017
It was a fast pace job. I learned to correct way to package items in a timely matter. The hardest part was getting the work done with less people than usual.
benefits
Cons
short break
Poorly managed
Receiving Lead (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 28, 2016
Not a good place to work. Managers are childish. No professionalism. Jobs are always half done. No training is giving. Company has an overall "figure it out" attitude.
My previous job is no longer there.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INAugust 7, 2016
The call center was a great place to work but has since been dissolved. Sometimes we would help out in other departments.
it was ok
pick and pack (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJuly 6, 2016
They laid me off for no apparent reason so oh well but overall it was a great company wish i could go back it was a great experience i worked there for a year
low pay, limited longevity, all temps.
packer (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHJune 12, 2016
Fast-paced, variable duties ( collating, testing). Management did not like any of the temps to stay long, constant turnover. Low pay, no possible advancement .
Pros
a job
Cons
low pay, no advancement
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INMay 21, 2016
My experience at archway was alright. I learned about pick/pack and how to place parts in the right order when packaging
Pros
TIMES WHEN WE GET TO GO HOME EARLY
Cons
WHEN WE KEEP WORKING AND STANDING AROUND JUST SWEEPING, I'M NOT A JANITOR
My Review
Material handler/fulfillment clerk (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 23, 2016
Archway is a good place to learn. Management is averagely fair, and work is fast paced at times. My co-workers are good people.
I enjoyed working with children
Cook/Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, IL 62903April 4, 2016
I worked with children teaching them the basic learning skills that they needed to learn. We did art projects, learning the alphabet. I also cooked the lunches and served the children
Productive work place
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Rogers, MNMarch 25, 2016
Highly productive company that uses modern technology to fulfill orders in the gift card industry. Has a large warehouse with many forklifts and aisles.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks favoritism
I learnt a great deal in this job
Residential support worker (Former Employee) –  AberdeenMarch 23, 2016
A typical day at work either started at 730am and ended at 330pm, or it started at 3.00pm and ended at 10.30pm. Every day was varied, I learnt patience, tolerance and to work in a stressful environment. I learnt to work under pressure. The management varied, some were excellent, some were not supportive. Switching off after a hard day at work was really hard. I enjoyed spending time with the Service users doing social activities.
Pros
Going on holiday with Service Users, going to social activities such as the cinema
Cons
Hard stressful job which did not compensate you enough
Excellent Company to work for
Application Support Group Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDMarch 5, 2016
I only left due to relocation for my spouse's job, it's a great company with many driven individuals. There is a lot of professional growth and a great team atmosphere.
Good benefits
Staff Mark (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 4, 2016
Good coworkers that don' mind stepping up to help out with orders to be filled and shipped out correctly. Very respectful, strong, and easy job to learned different tasks.
productive
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INDecember 6, 2015
it was a great company i learned alot at this company and i was also certified to be a forklift operator it was great pay and company was well organized.
very comfortable work place just not so stable
Production worker (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GASeptember 22, 2015
this job allows you too work different positions. one day you may run the line ,pick,pack,make boxes, or make pallets. you get to use different strengths and the environment is very friendly
Pros
good break times
Cons
not dependable
No culture and no moral
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Rogers, MNJuly 25, 2015
Owned by a private equity so you feel just like a number. No corporate mission or culture.

Co-workers are the only thing great about Archway. Hard working and dedicated. Too bad they are not compensated appropriately.
Productive work enviornment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJune 16, 2015
Very busy work schedule. Phone conference every morning with the Bakery Plant in Kitchener, ON. to maintain deliveries and line productions of different brands of cookies to go to each location in a timely manner. Building relationships with all the buyers for the different stores across Canada. Co-workers and management all worked together to maintain the accuracy of every account under Archway/Mothers cookies.
Pros
Blue jean Fridays upbeat enviornment
Cons
Business closed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Archway. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7