Arctic Express Employee Reviews

Horrible
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  FloridaMarch 25, 2017
My husband worked for them, and it was a nightmare. They don't know how to route a driver, they treat their customers like dirt because they don't give proper service, and they expect the salesman to run a route, often 14 plus hours and then do an hour of paperwork and photos of invoices for California. A complete joke. I had to intervene and teach their California office how to deal with their salesman and phone issues. They are a stupid company.
Cons
Don't respect military or faith beliefs
OTR Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHFebruary 13, 2017
My faith is not one of theirs and they have issues with people's beliefs. When you are at the company headquarters they push the Bible down your throat I have even seen management having no respect for prior military and falsely terminating a Army Ranger and made fun of the ranger battalion when they terminated this gentleman,
I have seen numerous Afro American men come through the company that did their job and did not Bend to the company's way and believe and were terminated for one reason or another if you are a black man this company is not for you if your religious beliefs or not one of the companies management has issues communicating with people and people of other Persuasions and nationalities.
There is no recourse to address any issues when the owners own family such as Jay who runs the state department and Mike Ott covering for each other
Pros
There are no Pros to list
Cons
Don't waste your time if you are veteran
Order Picker and Packer (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CANovember 30, 2016
I love everything about this company just not the location. Everybody gets along and gets there work done. We deliver orders to big stores. Every month we have inventory. We get vacation and sick days.
Problem with route management
Route Sales Representative/Distributor (Former Employee) –  FloridaNovember 8, 2016
The job was never secure I was the top sale, after while they took lot of stores in my route out and then got blamed for slow season
One the worst places I have worked
Druver (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHSeptember 3, 2016
They sure do not make you feel wanted. The HR Staff to the Mechanics the motto is No New Hires Stay! I wonder why. They seem to do everything they can to make a person want to leave. They have it set up to keep your last paycheck. Heck they even go back and make you pay for your drug test when you where hired.

Don't believe me ask their HR!
Pros
They make you pay for everything
Cons
They leave the driver broke
productive and fun workplace
Asset Technician (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAFebruary 22, 2016
It is a very enjoyable place to work
good organized management
work is not hard
benefits and pay good
company has set high standards
Pros
free ice cream
good company
Company Driver (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 27, 2015
good place to work for nice small company and has good pay and has no problems with dispatch or mangers good company. they try there best to make the driver happy
Pros
good company
Cons
nice people
Great Managers and awesome oppurtunities!
Accounting (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAFebruary 11, 2015
This place was an awesome opportunity to learn more about the corporate customs...if you're lucky you'll get hands-on boss like I did.
Pros
fre lunch, people, over all vibe
Cons
pay was ok
Good
Supply Chain Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CASeptember 8, 2014
Its great working at arctic express. Good Management, work life balance is good.
Great place to work, nice people to work for
Company Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHAugust 7, 2013
Being on the road was the life, Driving down the highway and work and getting paid for it great. you would see your co-workers from time to time, The most enjoyable part of the job was hitting the open road and getting to see our USA, First hand. I was always on time for delivers and pick ups, The only person that was in contact with me was my Dispatcher, I enjoyed meeting other people and talking about the road, And the hardest part is when I had to leave the job.
Pros
Company get togethers and meeting new drivers
Cons
Healthcare, the Pay
Work
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHApril 5, 2013
You run long, and hard, Very kind staff and willing to help you. Drive a lot to Texas and back to Ohio, loved the runs and the pay check
Pros
the work
Cons
no home time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arctic Express. Our community is ready to answer.