To promote the success of Arden Hills by developing and enhancing the online brand that supports the overall vision and direction of the Company.
Reports to / Supervision Received:
- Oversee communication with other departments to gather necessary information for online campaign creation.
- Create & monitor online marketing campaigns through multiple sources.
- Create & monitor landing pages to support marketing sources.
- Monitor website & behavioral analytics, incoming & outgoing conversion numbers, and A/B test the flow based on those reports.
- Oversee gathering of information for online knowledge base.
- Oversee the development of all concepts relating to the Arden Hills Brand online.
- Act as project manager to ensure flow, organization, and completion of tasks.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
Minimum Education required:
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in related field is preferred.
- Have an understanding of the online business landscape.
- Have a strong understanding of A/B testing.
- Have a strong understanding of how to implement website & behavioral analytics.
- Will need knowledge of landing page concepts & designs.
- Will need knowledge of SEO, PPC, and general online campaign concepts.
- Knowledge of Wordpress.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills with staff and vendors.
- Professionally communicate in the presence of large groups.
- Positive and collaborative attitude.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to successfully multitask.
- Strong time management, efficiency, and problem solving skills.
- Well organized with attention to details.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- All candidates will be subject to passing a pre-employment drug screen.
Indeed - 10 months ago