Ardent Services Employee Reviews

Professional highly skilled workforce
Electrician Journeyman (Former Employee) –  Evans City, PAFebruary 8, 2016
Ardent is a great company Good pay Good per diem good leaders, a little top heavy on some jobs good atmosphere at work lots of friends /contacts
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
no breaks long hours lots of pushing to meet deadlines
Good work environment
Automation Tech/Electrician, Project Sup, (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJanuary 31, 2016
Good work environment, proper support system in place, compensation with in realm of industry, skilled employees, descent benefit package, safety record in good standing,
Pros
Use of company vehicles
Cons
Lack of cost of living increases
Good
marketing (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYDecember 27, 2015
Good, good people, good culture, good worklike balance. Small company, many people wear many hats. Very long sales cycle with little market presence.
great company
NCCER Electricain (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LANovember 30, 2015
a great company if overtime is not desired. most jobs are maintenance in refineries. They offer an apprenticeship programs
Pros
steady work
Cons
low hours, short travel
Not stable
(Industrial) Electrician Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Wamsutter, WYNovember 17, 2015
I enjoyed being home every night at a decent hour. I learned a lot about the electrical field and enjoyed most of my coworkers. However, it is not stable for me and my family. When things are going well, there is plenty of overtime and opportunity. When things slow down, there are lay offs and a person never knows when this will happen. The hardest part is not knowing if or when I will be laid off and for how long.
Pros
Hours were good
Cons
Health benefits are expensive and no paid leave
Industrial Construction
Industrial Construction Helper (Former Employee) –  Dennison, OHOctober 22, 2015
I learned so many skills when working for Ardent. It was hard work, but great overall. It was quite a journey, since I was away from family for a while. Management was great. The hardest part of this job was when winter came around, working in freezing temperature was the hardest part.
Productive, and fun place to work at.
Senior Art Director (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 15, 2015
A group of very talented, dedicated, and passionate professional employees who strive to make everyday of work a fun but challenging day. We strive to maintain an environment of freedom and creativity that will always lead to success and pleasing/meeting a clients needs and expectations.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
The travel can get a little tough
Ok
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COSeptember 23, 2015
Work was slow very safe and extremely boring. It takes a special person to do this and I am not that person. Thats all I have to say.
good peopl to work with
Journayman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXSeptember 10, 2015
nice people good work environment
run pipe
read prints terminate devices
i worked for knowledgeable electricians
Fun work environment
all aroung good place to work
poor leadership
Instrumentation Fitter (Former Employee) –  Tioga, NDAugust 26, 2015
general foreman ran his crews into the ground, and had no prior experience as a fitter.

was brought in by the superintendent, and could not read a tape measure.
Pros
150 per diem
Cons
leadership
Great if your looking for something short term but not long term
Helper (Former Employee) –  Carson, CaAugust 25, 2015
No type of job security was brought on as an apprentice and only got to work for 4 months! and then was laid off with out even a warning the worst part was we were supposed to get sent on another assignment and never did seems to me like they need to do a better job of placement for emoyees.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
NO JOB SECURITY!
great company
Instrument Technician (Former Employee) –  enid, oklahomaAugust 19, 2015
It was a good company to work with. Everyone was very helpful and worked as one unit. If opportunity came I would work with them again.
The work environment is pleasant and most of the employees are friendly
Reimbursement Manager (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 9, 2015
I enjoyed my time in the Nashville Corporate office. My supervisors were for the most part easy to get along with and I required limited supervision. There was definitely freedom to do your work at your own pace unless there was a deadline. Upper management gave good information out at the regular employee meetings. The hardest part of the job was trying to deal with all of the Federal Regulations and restrictions for filing the Medicare and Medicaid cost reports. My only complaint with the company was that it was very difficult to get a promotion due to the fact that the size of our department was very small and we had too many high level positions. I enjoyed the working condtions there and had many friends within the company. I will be leaving the company mainly because they would not transfer me to one of our markets.
Pros
Periodic luncheons for special events like the Final Four basketball championship etc.
Cons
Lack of promotions, little acknowledgement for a job well done.
Depends on Location
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COApril 22, 2015
Everything depends on location. I worked for the company in North Dakota and had no complaints. Then I was transferred to Colorado and had lots of trouble. Beware of the management at the location.
Pros
Good management in North Dakota
Cons
Very poor management in Colorado
good co-workers
Lineman (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAFebruary 27, 2015
easy work load, not to hard or heavy, foreman was a good foreman and always available. good co-workers always ready to go shoulder to shoulder with
Pros
good people
Cons
work slowed
ardent services
instrument fitter helper (Former Employee) –  Leesville, OHFebruary 27, 2015
work was good,foreman was very helpful..work crew worked as a team,if i ever had an issue with something that was work related,my work crew/team leader would help me out..
Good company culture. Evolving strategies for future HIS
Director, Ancillary Systems (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 2, 2015
Have enjoyed employment at Ardent. Have worked there since early 2012. They are restructuring their IT organization.
a place where you can learn and advance
INSTRUMENTATION SUPERINTENDANT (Former Employee) –  tioga, ndDecember 30, 2014
Ardent Services will not let you fail. They will not leave you alone to fail nor will they allow you to make the mistakes that were previously made by others. They look after one another. A family environment is what I loved about Ardent.
Pros
plenty of ot if you want it.
Cons
weather conditions
Personal business
Co-founder (Current Employee) –  New Hampton, NHNovember 7, 2014
Co-founded Ardent as a small online business. Has provided insight into business management, profit margins, business expenses, and various other aspects. Has also provided an outlet for entrepreneurial pursuits and allowed me to continually refine my salesmanship.
Pros
flexible schedule
Good pay with opportunity to excel
Instrument fitter lead man and Instrument QA/QC (Former Employee) –  Tioga,ND Hess Gas PlantOctober 22, 2014
They gave me the opportunity to excel and made good money. The job was near my place of stay and all the employees were friendly and easy to get along with!