Ardent Services Employee Reviews

Great if your looking for something short term but not long term
Helper (Former Employee), Carson, CaAugust 25, 2015
Pros: decent pay
Cons: NO JOB SECURITY!
No type of job security was brought on as an apprentice and only got to work for 4 months! and then was laid off with out even a warning the worst part was we were supposed to get sent on another assignment and never did seems to me like they need to do a better job of placement for emoyees.
great company
Instrument Technician (Former Employee), enid, oklahomaAugust 19, 2015
It was a good company to work with. Everyone was very helpful and worked as one unit. If opportunity came I would work with them again.
The work environment is pleasant and most of the employees are friendly
Reimbursement Manager (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMJune 9, 2015
Pros: Periodic luncheons for special events like the Final Four basketball championship etc.
Cons: Lack of promotions, little acknowledgement for a job well done.
I enjoyed my time in the Nashville Corporate office. My supervisors were for the most part easy to get along with and I required limited supervision. There was definitely freedom to do your work at your own pace unless there was a deadline. Upper management gave good information out at the regular employee meetings. The hardest part of the job was trying to deal with all of the Federal Regulations and restrictions for filing the Medicare and Medicaid cost reports. My only complaint with the company was that it was very difficult to get a promotion due to the fact that the size of our department was very small and we had too many high level positions. I enjoyed the working condtions there and had many friends within the company. I will be leaving the company mainly because they would not transfer me to one of our markets.
Depends on Location
Electrician (Former Employee), Greeley, COApril 22, 2015
Pros: Good management in North Dakota
Cons: Very poor management in Colorado
Everything depends on location. I worked for the company in North Dakota and had no complaints. Then I was transferred to Colorado and had lots of trouble. Beware of the management at the location.
good co-workers
Lineman (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: good people
Cons: work slowed
easy work load, not to hard or heavy, foreman was a good foreman and always available. good co-workers always ready to go shoulder to shoulder with
ardent services
instrument fitter helper (Former Employee), Leesville, OHFebruary 27, 2015
work was good,foreman was very helpful..work crew worked as a team,if i ever had an issue with something that was work related,my work crew/team leader would help me out..
Good company culture. Evolving strategies for future HIS
Director, Ancillary Systems (Current Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 2, 2015
Have enjoyed employment at Ardent. Have worked there since early 2012. They are restructuring their IT organization.
a place where you can learn and advance
INSTRUMENTATION SUPERINTENDANT (Former Employee), tioga, ndDecember 30, 2014
Pros: plenty of ot if you want it.
Cons: weather conditions
Ardent Services will not let you fail. They will not leave you alone to fail nor will they allow you to make the mistakes that were previously made by others. They look after one another. A family environment is what I loved about Ardent.
Personal business
Co-founder (Current Employee), New Hampton, NHNovember 7, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Co-founded Ardent as a small online business. Has provided insight into business management, profit margins, business expenses, and various other aspects. Has also provided an outlet for entrepreneurial pursuits and allowed me to continually refine my salesmanship.
Good pay with opportunity to excel
Instrument fitter lead man and Instrument QA/QC (Former Employee), Tioga,ND Hess Gas PlantOctober 22, 2014
They gave me the opportunity to excel and made good money. The job was near my place of stay and all the employees were friendly and easy to get along with!
Exciting Career opportunities
Industrial Licensed Journeyman Electrician (Current Employee), Greeley, COOctober 14, 2014
Pros: per diem
Cons: extremely long hours, long commutes to work
Ardent Services has multiple job sites with multiple oil companies and also multistate. The potential longevity for work is between 15-20 years.
Productive, very respectful and honest co-workers
Electrician Helper (Former Employee), Covington, LASeptember 22, 2014
All of workers helped one another very satisisfied with working with the company overall.
had fun leaning new thing
instrument helper (Former Employee), Kenner, LASeptember 15, 2014
help instrument fitter put up tray, tubing, help get materials for us to do the job we was ask to do. as a fire watch I made sure area was clean and made sure no sparks was coming out of hooch. at family farm would stock shelve work cash register did do a little ordering
Great people and fun place to work
Apprentice electrician (Former Employee), Enid, OKSeptember 8, 2014
We mostly were running conduit and pulling cable.
I learned how to run it and was learning to bend conduit as well.
management was great, co workers were awesome it was more
of a family than anything. The job was pretty vanilla wasn't to much
to it. The most enjoyable was meeting all the great people that were
more than willing to teach me all they know with patience and kindness.
productive and lots of hours
I&E Technician (Former Employee), Covington, LAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: bbq's every friday
lots of work, poor management, dont let you work independantly, always dog watching, dont recommend this company
Building Box Displays
Displays Packaging (Former Employee), East Hartford, CTJune 17, 2014
Pros: the hours
Not the best place to work at the people there are pass rude and disrespectful.
Electrician
Electrician (Former Employee), La Porte, TXMay 28, 2014
Was a good place to work but wish the job security was better, Layoffs are common in this field of work but looking out for your employees should be taken more seriously with this company in my opinion... Other than that, Good employees and good management
Positive work enviroment
Timekeeper / Office assistant / Receptionist (Former Employee), Carson, CAMay 9, 2014
Pros: calm enviroment
Cons: small
Quiet calm office work environment, amazing co-workers. I learned you could never learn too much.
productive workplace
MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN (Former Employee), lompocFebruary 28, 2014
Very good place to work,the foreman's and general foreman's are cool.
Overall best company worked for yet
Electrician Journeyman (Former Employee), Tioga, NDFebruary 6, 2014
Employer really took their time to do the job, mangers helped employees as much as possible.