Ardor Health Employee Reviews in United States

Overall had a good experience.
Contract Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  FloridaMay 26, 2016
Looking for work closer to my home in St. Augustine otherwise Ardor Health was very attentive to any questions asked of me and answered any questions I had very quickly
Professional Contractor
Special Education Teacher (Former Employee) –  Marina, CAMay 21, 2016
No legal representation. No access to teacher pension. No overtime.
Still employed currently.
Contracting with Ardor is very good. Excellent communication.
Who wouldn't want to play a game of ping pong at work?
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMay 2, 2016
Just an all around amazing company to work for. This industry can be very stressful at times, but with an amazing team like the one hear at Ardor Health its hard to dwell on that too long. My co-workers know how to be driven, strategic, enthusiastic, successful and also leave time to take a quick ping pong break in our lunch room. All levels of employees work together to really make Ardor shine because it is something we all want to show off. If your looking to have fun, work with co-workers who become like family, and make great money, then you might want to check us out.
Good company if contract is given to employee, before the assignment.
SLPA (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 25, 2016
Company offered excellent package at the beginning. Their location in Florida makes it harder for them to find suitable/reasonable housing (in other locations) to professionals. They did not want to pay for hotel accommodations on weekends, therefore the package offered was not valid because employee had to pay out of own pocket for reasonable hotel stay on weekends.
Horrible Company find another one
LPN contract nurse (Former Employee) –  ArizonaMarch 23, 2016
I had to find my own job and then brought the contract to Ardor. Ardor NEVER paid on time creating over drafts in my account When I called and complained to the Vice Pres. she told me " I need to learn to budget my money" They then took my contract from me and gave it to a cheaper nurse. HORRIBE RUDE RECRUITERS who cant relate to real life.
Pros
No pro
Cons
THey dont care about their staff/ and cant relate to real life issues
Fun atmosphere
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Vernon, TXNovember 29, 2015
I really enjoy the facility where I work and enjoy my coworkers. Everyone is very friendly and helpful when I have had any questions.
Professional yet fun workplace!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FloridaJuly 29, 2015
Great place to work! Lots of support and encouragement from teammates. Opportunity for advancement and company incentives!
Assistant Controller (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMay 28, 2015
Multitasking all day with different projects. Dealing with payroll questions, preparing commissions for Recruiters and the Marketers. Handling A/R and A/P department.
• Enter general ledger entries on a daily, weekly and month-end basis.
• Audit, review and compilation of financial statements
• Audit balance sheet and income statement accounts.
• Preparation and review of tax returns.
• Process Payroll and Commissions for 500 employees
• Prepare daily and monthly bank reconciliations.
• Handle the A/R & A/P department.
Overall corporate policy
Office staff (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMay 26, 2015
Compensation package is not sufficient to support benefits package. Company offers a salary in lieu of hourly compensation for all staff, however requires frequent non-paid overtime to complete the necessary job functions. Company claims to be a non micro-managing company, however, their HR policies prove otherwise. Management tries to show that employees are truly valued, to the point that it is obviously suspicious. The reality is that they are presenting an unrealistic image of themselves. Bottom line- this company exists for the benefit of the primary owners of the company, and although they present the image of professionalism and upstanding values, they cut corners wherever possible to the disadvantage of both their clients and candidates- The bottom line is that they are self glorified used car salesmen who take advantage of their staff, both office and field for their benefit and their benefit only. They change corporate policy on a whim and do not inform staff of the changes until it benefits them as a whole. The compensation packages that they offer to field staff are presented to be the best in the business, however they hold back on much of the tax advantage and housing monies for their increased profits. Healthcare professionals- it would be more beneficial to you personally to connect with a larger, more professional, accredited agency. Beware when considering this company for any business ventures whatsoever.
Pros
When sales goals are met they offer crumbs like "Chick fil-A" lunch, which costs them pennies while lining their pockets with thousands of dollars.
Cons
Non-accredited, unprofessional business practices
Great Support for nationwide contracts
Travel Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Rhode IslandApril 7, 2015
My recruiter is always available to assist with any needs and answer any questions. I have had quick placements and several to choose from in the New England area.

Want to know more about Ardor Health?

Ask a question
Productive and fun work place.
Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMarch 19, 2015
I was always busy and always learning. My coworkers were great. I was never micro managed and I was able to succeed on my own terms. The management team was amazing.
Good company with my best interest in mind
Physical Therapist Assistant Traveler (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 10, 2014
Ardor assisted me through a challenging travel assignment. After starting my contract at Mercy Hospital, Baltimore, MD, I quickly was sent to a total of six building. Eventually the last month of the assignment, I was steady at a SNF in Glen Burnie. This building was the most difficult due to their type of admissions and atmosphere.

I had all intentions of finishing my contract, even though it was not what I originally signed up for, which was orthopedic in the hospital setting. With my recruiters encouragement, we made it through a tough one!

While travelers are often sent to difficult buildings to staff, I thank Ardor for all their professional support.
Pick a different travel company
Traveler (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs FloridaDecember 4, 2014
Therapist for Ardor Health, treated patients and worked several contract jobs for them. They continue to call you even after completing a job, they are relentless vultures. They call even after you are no longer a traveler and have a content full time job. They keep calling even when you don't answer their calls and their voice messages contain inaccurate history of your work experience for them. They are very sketchy about the benefits they offer and suggest/mention something but then do not deliver on the offer. Highly recommend not working for them as there are PLENTY of other companies that are more considerate. They say you will get a raise the more jobs you do but they just redistribute their money to make it appear as though you do when in the end the overall check is the same.
Really good up and coming company that places health professionals in jobs across the country
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJune 30, 2014
This company goes over and above in finding the right fit for the health care professionals. Good group to work with.
Pt
Travel Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  PennsylsvaniaJune 4, 2014
I worked for this company as a travel PT. The initial assignment was 50 miles from home and I was going to travel and commute and collect the travel stipend. My first day at the SNF I was told I was at the wrong building and that the actual facility was a sister facility 10 miles further. Due to flooding in the area the 10 mile drive that was normally 10 minutes was note 45 minutes due to roads being washed out. The director of rehab at the SNF was nasty and told me I HAD to go tot he other facility. Ardor was unable to find me housing close by as gas drillers occupied all the local housing in the area. I was now looking at a 75+ minute commute each way. Ardor was not helpful in the matter and I had to leave the assignment due to these circumstances. My initial agreement for employment on the 13 week assignment was at the original SNF not the one further away. Now Ardor wont let me work with any assignments with the company even though this was their fault.

STAY AWAY.!!! $ hungry company with POOR customer service.
Cons
poor pay/support staff/liars!
Nice place to work
Arbor Trail Healthcare (Current Employee) –  Inverness, FLMay 18, 2014
This is a facility that is conducive to performing functional therapy in that it has a great activities department which is very involved with the residents. In addition, structure and layout of the building provide residents opportunities to do everyday things such as cooking, gardening, playing the piano, crafting, etc.
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment
Stressfull yet fun work environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMay 13, 2014
Our main objective was finding Therapists travel jobs. Most of the therapists I spoke with did not want to travel due to having a home and family.
Pros
fun environment, incentives
Cons
people do not want to travel for work
SHADY Medical Benefits
COTA (Travel Clinician) (Former Employee) –  North FLMay 1, 2014
Had North, FL travel assignment. Great recruiter and experience with service facility. However, when needed use of medical benefits called Benefits Manager and was PROMISED had coverage up to 30 past term date. Went to MD within window told to me and received a whopping medical bill for $1500.00. Still stuck with bills! Contacted SAME benefits person and back pedaled stating the insurance company changed policies from "traditional to partial coverage changes." SERIOUSLY?? I'm sure their inability inability to find placement for me before another company did weighed heavy on them not paying for agreed coverage times.....NO BUENO ARDOR!!!!
Pros
great pay, recruiter
Cons
not holding up to contract benefits, poor communication from management, didn't find resolve to promised compensation package
Supportive for Contract work
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJanuary 2, 2014
I enjoyed working for Ardor, They were quick to find a job placement and compensation was great. I would have appreciated more support and communication with them and my contracted placement facility.
Pros
compensation
Cons
poor communication
Stay Away
Traveler (Former Employee) –  no whereDecember 21, 2013
This company is in a group of other small companies that have very little resources and no money. They con you into sending all your information all to just forget about you. There postings for jobs are recycled and when you call in you talk to recruiter that has zero clue about the field your inquiring about.

The posting for Aberdeen is a recycled post--- This hospital is not looking for any RTs.
Cons
recruiters that have no healthcare knowledge