Ardor Health

Ardor Health Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place.
Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee), Coral Springs, FLMarch 19, 2015
I was always busy and always learning. My coworkers were great. I was never micro managed and I was able to succeed on my own terms. The management team was amazing.
Good company with my best interest in mind
Physical Therapist Assistant Traveler (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDDecember 10, 2014
Ardor assisted me through a challenging travel assignment. After starting my contract at Mercy Hospital, Baltimore, MD, I quickly was sent to a total of six building. Eventually the last month of the assignment, I was steady at a SNF in Glen Burnie. This building was the most difficult due to their type of admissions and atmosphere.

I had all intentions of finishing my contract, even though it was not what I originally signed up for, which was orthopedic in the hospital setting. With my recruiters encouragement, we made it through a tough one!

While travelers are often sent to difficult buildings to staff, I thank Ardor for all their professional support.
Pick a different travel company
Traveler (Former Employee), Coral Springs FloridaDecember 4, 2014
Therapist for Ardor Health, treated patients and worked several contract jobs for them. They continue to call you even after completing a job, they are relentless vultures. They call even after you are no longer a traveler and have a content full time job. They keep calling even when you don't answer their calls and their voice messages contain inaccurate history of your work experience for them. They are very sketchy about the benefits they offer and suggest/mention something but then do not deliver on the offer. Highly recommend not working for them as there are PLENTY of other companies that are more considerate. They say you will get a raise the more jobs you do but they just redistribute their money to make it appear as though you do when in the end the overall check is the same.
Really good up and coming company that places health professionals in jobs across the country
Physical Therapist (Current Employee), Coral Springs, FLJune 30, 2014
This company goes over and above in finding the right fit for the health care professionals. Good group to work with.
PT
Travel Physical Therapist (Former Employee), PennsylsvaniaJune 4, 2014
Cons: poor pay/support staff/liars!
I worked for this company as a travel PT. The initial assignment was 50 miles from home and I was going to travel and commute and collect the travel stipend. My first day at the SNF I was told I was at the wrong building and that the actual facility was a sister facility 10 miles further. Due to flooding in the area the 10 mile drive that was normally 10 minutes was note 45 minutes due to roads being washed out. The director of rehab at the SNF was nasty and told me I HAD to go tot he other facility. Ardor was unable to find me housing close by as gas drillers occupied all the local housing in the area. I was now looking at a 75+ minute commute each way. Ardor was not helpful in the matter and I had to leave the assignment due to these circumstances. My initial agreement for employment on the 13 week assignment was at the original SNF not the one further away. Now Ardor wont let me work with any assignments with the company even though this was their fault.

STAY AWAY.!!! $ hungry company with POOR customer service.
Nice place to work
Arbor Trail Healthcare (Current Employee), Inverness, FLMay 18, 2014
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
This is a facility that is conducive to performing functional therapy in that it has a great activities department which is very involved with the residents. In addition, structure and layout of the building provide residents opportunities to do everyday things such as cooking, gardening, playing the piano, crafting, etc.
Stressfull yet fun work environment
Recruiter (Former Employee), Coral Springs, FLMay 13, 2014
Pros: fun environment, incentives
Cons: people do not want to travel for work
Our main objective was finding Therapists travel jobs. Most of the therapists I spoke with did not want to travel due to having a home and family.
SHADY Medical Benefits
COTA (Travel Clinician) (Former Employee), North FLMay 1, 2014
Pros: great pay, recruiter
Cons: not holding up to contract benefits, poor communication from management, didn't find resolve to promised compensation package
Had North, FL travel assignment. Great recruiter and experience with service facility. However, when needed use of medical benefits called Benefits Manager and was PROMISED had coverage up to 30 past term date. Went to MD within window told to me and received a whopping medical bill for $1500.00. Still stuck with bills! Contacted SAME benefits person and back pedaled stating the insurance company changed policies from "traditional to partial coverage changes." SERIOUSLY?? I'm sure their inability inability to find placement for me before another company did weighed heavy on them not paying for agreed coverage times.....NO BUENO ARDOR!!!!
Supportive for Contract work
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee), Coral Springs, FLJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: compensation
Cons: poor communication
I enjoyed working for Ardor, They were quick to find a job placement and compensation was great. I would have appreciated more support and communication with them and my contracted placement facility.
Stay Away
Traveler (Former Employee), no whereDecember 21, 2013
Cons: recruiters that have no healthcare knowledge
This company is in a group of other small companies that have very little resources and no money. They con you into sending all your information all to just forget about you. There postings for jobs are recycled and when you call in you talk to recruiter that has zero clue about the field your inquiring about.

The posting for Aberdeen is a recycled post--- This hospital is not looking for any RTs.
Excellent Staff
Traveling Physical Therapist (Current Employee), CT,NY,INDecember 2, 2013
Pros: staff
Always there when you need them.Enjoyed each and every day I worked for them
Does not stick with their employees
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee), NYCNovember 15, 2013
Cons: may not get paid
I worked for Ardor health as a contract therapist. After getting into some minor legal trouble I was unable to work in the school system until after my case was settled. Ardor not only told me they were unable to work with me anymore but I did not receive my last paycheck from them. I made a mistake that caused me to loose my job but to not pay an employee for time worked is illegal and just plain unethical. Shame on you Ardor Health. Potential employees beware!
Excellent compensation and benefits
Travel Physical therapist (Current Employee), New Bedford, MANovember 2, 2013
Pros: excellent compensation and benefits
Cons: challenging work environment ( this can be pro or can)
I had the opportunity to learn new skills with Ardor Health. My recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills. A typical day as a PT with Ardor is a very long day. The contracts with Ardor generally involve companies with staffing issues. I was able to be educated regarding a variety of software systems, and met many wonderful clinicians along the way. The compensation and benefits package is excellent, It was a wonderful opportunity to meet a variety of people working in the Rehab field and I have met many other Rehab clinicians and learned from them. One of the challenges of working as a Travel PT is that at times you are working in systems in transition. I still keep in contact socially with teams I have worked with. The greatest reward of this type of work is being able to see how people grow in their profession. For me now, it is time to move on. I will always be thankful for my experience as a Travel PT.
Ardor Health Solutions
Doctor of Physical Therapy, Director of Rehab (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CODecember 26, 2012
Pros: friendly recruiter, dedicated staff.
Cons: still requries good organization and mortivation on your end to keep things on task.
A decent travel company to work for. More organized than some others I've worked with.

About Ardor Health

Ardor Health is a rapidly-growing company with over 12 years of expertise in Medical Staffing. We have the best access to hard-to-find – Read more

Ardor Health Salaries