Ardor Health Employee Reviews

PTA (Current Employee) –  Barnegat, NJJune 26, 2017
This company is good to work for. They make it a fun working environment and the schedule is flexible if you like a day off uring the week. There is some weekend you may have to work.
Bad company
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 16, 2017
I tried my first travel assignment with this company!
Never again. I got cheated out of travel money, housing money. Not to mention that they do nothing to help you find housing !!!!! Believe me it costs more to work for them, then it pays. I am very upset with how I was treated, and no one will answer my questions, or return my calls.
This has to be the worse experience I have ever had as a nurse!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Everything about them
Awful company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMarch 3, 2017
My tip to anyone looking at joining this company is to turn and run away. Horribles managers, horrible VP, horrible owners. Very disrespectful and racist.
Cons
I am new to the company; however I am very pleased to be employed by Ardor Health Solutions.
COTA/L Traveler (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 28, 2016
So far, they seem to take good care of their employees. They are always available if I have questions or need help with anything while on the road.
Access to many different assignments
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Safety Harbor, FLDecember 18, 2016
This company has access to many hospitals to place staff in. Almost every time I was in search of a travel assignment, I was able to find a location where I requested. They pay well.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Productive workplace and fun environment
Sales Representative/Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLAugust 17, 2016
The environment was fun and easy going. We always got work done efficiently. I loved my coworkers and the entire company was awesome to be apart of.
good
OTR/L (Former Employee) –  Bath, NYJune 3, 2016
Travel temporary positions with headquarters out of state. Company places therapist in positions across the United State at many facilities, this position included two different facilities.
Pros
go anywhere in USA
Cons
traveling when have a dog
Overall had a good experience.
Contract Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  FloridaMay 26, 2016
Looking for work closer to my home in St. Augustine otherwise Ardor Health was very attentive to any questions asked of me and answered any questions I had very quickly
Professional Contractor
Special Education Teacher (Former Employee) –  Marina, CAMay 21, 2016
No legal representation. No access to teacher pension. No overtime.
Still employed currently.
Contracting with Ardor is very good. Excellent communication.
Who wouldn't want to play a game of ping pong at work?
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMay 2, 2016
Just an all around amazing company to work for. This industry can be very stressful at times, but with an amazing team like the one hear at Ardor Health its hard to dwell on that too long. My co-workers know how to be driven, strategic, enthusiastic, successful and also leave time to take a quick ping pong break in our lunch room. All levels of employees work together to really make Ardor shine because it is something we all want to show off. If your looking to have fun, work with co-workers who become like family, and make great money, then you might want to check us out.
Good company if contract is given to employee, before the assignment.
SLPA (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 25, 2016
Company offered excellent package at the beginning. Their location in Florida makes it harder for them to find suitable/reasonable housing (in other locations) to professionals. They did not want to pay for hotel accommodations on weekends, therefore the package offered was not valid because employee had to pay out of own pocket for reasonable hotel stay on weekends.
Horrible Company find another one
LPN contract nurse (Former Employee) –  ArizonaMarch 23, 2016
I had to find my own job and then brought the contract to Ardor. Ardor NEVER paid on time creating over drafts in my account When I called and complained to the Vice Pres. she told me " I need to learn to budget my money" They then took my contract from me and gave it to a cheaper nurse. HORRIBE RUDE RECRUITERS who cant relate to real life.
Pros
No pro
Cons
THey dont care about their staff/ and cant relate to real life issues
Fun atmosphere
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Vernon, TXNovember 29, 2015
I really enjoy the facility where I work and enjoy my coworkers. Everyone is very friendly and helpful when I have had any questions.
Professional yet fun workplace!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FloridaJuly 29, 2015
Great place to work! Lots of support and encouragement from teammates. Opportunity for advancement and company incentives!
Assistant Controller (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMay 28, 2015
Multitasking all day with different projects. Dealing with payroll questions, preparing commissions for Recruiters and the Marketers. Handling A/R and A/P department.
• Enter general ledger entries on a daily, weekly and month-end basis.
• Audit, review and compilation of financial statements
• Audit balance sheet and income statement accounts.
• Preparation and review of tax returns.
• Process Payroll and Commissions for 500 employees
• Prepare daily and monthly bank reconciliations.
• Handle the A/R & A/P department.
Overall corporate policy
Office staff (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMay 26, 2015
Compensation package is not sufficient to support benefits package. Company offers a salary in lieu of hourly compensation for all staff, however requires frequent non-paid overtime to complete the necessary job functions. Company claims to be a non micro-managing company, however, their HR policies prove otherwise. Management tries to show that employees are truly valued, to the point that it is obviously suspicious. The reality is that they are presenting an unrealistic image of themselves. Bottom line- this company exists for the benefit of the primary owners of the company, and although they present the image of professionalism and upstanding values, they cut corners wherever possible to the disadvantage of both their clients and candidates- The bottom line is that they are self glorified used car salesmen who take advantage of their staff, both office and field for their benefit and their benefit only. They change corporate policy on a whim and do not inform staff of the changes until it benefits them as a whole. The compensation packages that they offer to field staff are presented to be the best in the business, however they hold back on much of the tax advantage and housing monies for their increased profits. Healthcare professionals- it would be more beneficial to you personally to connect with a larger, more professional, accredited agency. Beware when considering this company for any business ventures whatsoever.
Pros
When sales goals are met they offer crumbs like "Chick fil-A" lunch, which costs them pennies while lining their pockets with thousands of dollars.
Cons
Non-accredited, unprofessional business practices
Great Support for nationwide contracts
Travel Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Rhode IslandApril 7, 2015
My recruiter is always available to assist with any needs and answer any questions. I have had quick placements and several to choose from in the New England area.
Productive and fun work place.
Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMarch 19, 2015
I was always busy and always learning. My coworkers were great. I was never micro managed and I was able to succeed on my own terms. The management team was amazing.
Good company with my best interest in mind
Physical Therapist Assistant Traveler (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 10, 2014
Ardor assisted me through a challenging travel assignment. After starting my contract at Mercy Hospital, Baltimore, MD, I quickly was sent to a total of six building. Eventually the last month of the assignment, I was steady at a SNF in Glen Burnie. This building was the most difficult due to their type of admissions and atmosphere.

I had all intentions of finishing my contract, even though it was not what I originally signed up for, which was orthopedic in the hospital setting. With my recruiters encouragement, we made it through a tough one!

While travelers are often sent to difficult buildings to staff, I thank Ardor for all their professional support.
Pick a different travel company
Traveler (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs FloridaDecember 4, 2014
Therapist for Ardor Health, treated patients and worked several contract jobs for them. They continue to call you even after completing a job, they are relentless vultures. They call even after you are no longer a traveler and have a content full time job. They keep calling even when you don't answer their calls and their voice messages contain inaccurate history of your work experience for them. They are very sketchy about the benefits they offer and suggest/mention something but then do not deliver on the offer. Highly recommend not working for them as there are PLENTY of other companies that are more considerate. They say you will get a raise the more jobs you do but they just redistribute their money to make it appear as though you do when in the end the overall check is the same.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ardor Health. Our community is ready to answer.