ARG Employee Reviews

Workplace that doesn't care about employees
panel saw operator (Current Employee) –  decatur, indianaNovember 4, 2015
On a typical day I arrive and clock in between 4:55 and 5. I start to fetch all my materials. Then i begin operating my panel saw my co-worker loads the panels for me.

I learned working at ARG that factory is definitely for me.

The management is lacking good employees. Could use room for lots of improvement.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with my fellow co-worker who is angry most of time.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when I can work in peace. Which is pretty rare.
Pros
free ear buds, gloves, safety eye wear. you receive a ham on Thanksgiving
Cons
short breaks, not allowed to wear mask which results in breathing in saw dust, not a good vacuum system, they have a compactor right next to my panel saw, they mentioned it is possible to get three types of cancer, forklift drivers are not safe, required to do vitality and they give you barely any time to complete, way too loud I feel as if I'm losing my hearing
Great Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 22, 2015
Responded to internet leads and appointment requests
Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property of residents
Outstanding customer service
Pros
Great Experience in the field
Cons
No pay
Culture shock
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 9, 2015
Creates a great culture through Red Hat Service and has an excellent training program. Down side is that your chances of making a desirable wage only come if you hired external as a manager. Those who already trained and know the job and have become certified to manage are offered low wages for there dedication
Pros
great customer values
Cons
lack of internal progression
ARG
Compliance Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 8, 2015
Communication is a little off, but overall the recruiter will keep you informed when you call to get status on your contract.
independent
Independent Recruiter (Current Employee) –  new orleans, laApril 17, 2015
ARG provides you with the opportunity to start your own business with-out a large start up fee.They provide all the tools you need to start a recruiting business.
You were always busy
Cabinet Builder (Former Employee) –  Decatur inApril 1, 2015
Build cabinets for motor homes
it was a fun environment
always busy
enjoyed the people I worked with
a lot of hours
Had to look for a lot of your parts
Bosses was great
Pros
good people
Cons
had to hunt down parts
we're friendly
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYJuly 2, 2014
I liked the environment in which we worked because everybody is friend with others coworkers and for me it is very important for the business to feel happy where you work everyday .
Land of opportunities with great uncertaintty
Manager (Current Employee) –  Buenos Aires, BMarch 25, 2014
Argentina is great country, with a lot of agribusiness opportunities but with great uncertainty. You must be capable to deal with it and focus on the long-term goals.
Good people and decent pay
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bergen, NYMay 2, 2013
i was very excited to be recruited by the manager at the time, however the biggest issues are turnover, especially with management. It left a void of constant turmoil and change. I really enjoyed the people I worked with and the job itself was fairly mundane and easy to handle.
Contract Position
Telecom Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VaNovember 1, 2012
Placing orders for installation or removal of telecom lines and services. Tracking location of lines and services using Excel speadsheets. Inventory tracking of pagers. The hardest part of the job was confiming that policies and procedures were followed by the installer. I enjoyed this job.
Pros
co workers were very helpful
Cons
contract position