argosy university

argosy university Employer Reviews

Fast paced and ever changing environment
Senior Finance Counselor (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 13, 2015
The people at this company are wonderful. No day is ever the same as the day before. It is important to be a well organized, creative, and flexible individual while working here.
High Paced
Admission Advisor (Current Employee), Pittsburgh PAMarch 3, 2015
High paced workplace, always be on your toes.I have worked there for over a year and have always been worried about job security.
Flexible and Rewarding Career
Admissions Representative (Current Employee), San Francisco, CaFebruary 25, 2015
ABA Therapy is a wonderful field to get in to. I was allowed a lot of flexibility in my work schedules. All of my co-workers were very friendly and big on helping each other as well as communication. I took a lot of interpersonal skills from this job and it has been one of my favorite jobs I have held.
Interesting position but highly stressful
Finance Counselor (Former Employee), Chandler AZFebruary 24, 2015
I learned a great deal about student loans and how to talk to students effectively. Management expected high talk time and a great deal of progress getting students to pay monies owed. Coworkers were helpful in their suggestions but each worker was responsible for 300 students. Each worker was responsible for 4 to 5 reports processed each week. Great amounts of turnover on a regular basis.
Argosy
Student Worker (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: easy hours and work
Cons: not enough hours or pay
I was kept busy but was expected to do tasks that I wasn't qualified for or wasn't given proper training to learn. All the employees were friendly and nice. I would come in and; answer back emails, listen to voice mails and call them back, work on reports, scan and upload documents, make copies and file confidential information. Since I was a student worker I couldn't work more hours or get a raise.
Argosy
Student Worker (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: easy hours and work
Cons: not enough hours or pay
*Student Review*
Candidate for (DBA) (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: fun environment
Cons: none to speak of
I am student so from where I stand staff seems to be happy. However what effort you put in are the results you enjoy. In all my professional career I understand that the more people complain the less work they actually do.
Great people who could use better corporate support
Associate Director of Student Financial Services (Former Employee), San Diego, CADecember 18, 2014
Pros: compensation, face to face, experience
Cons: work-life balance, support
This company is filled with great people and diverse personalities. And, the opportunity to work face to face with the student population is a definite plus. With more support from off campus and a consistent company culture employees have a real change to grow and flourish.
Argosy University
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 5, 2014
Argosy or EDMC is a good employer and I am proud to say that I am employed there. The staff members are helpful and my Supervisor is approachable and easy to work with. I enjoy being employed at Argosy University because I like being a part of someone education. I enjoy working with the students.
Rewarding
Adjunct Faculty (Current Employee), Honolulu, HIDecember 3, 2014
Love the students
Very supportive program full of motivated people
Doctoral Student
Doctoral Student (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2014
Argosy University provides great support and works hard to help its students succeed. Its curriculum is very rigorous and after graduation, students are well prepared to step into whatever career path they choose.
Unstable company
Online Services Coordinator (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 29, 2014
Good environment for self reliant, independent workers. I was able to do my job at a high level without micro management. Freedom to develop projects and encouraged by direct manager to follow through on many of those projects.
There is quite a bit of disconnect between operational managers and production. Many times decisions or changes seemed to be made for the sake showing action.
I had a great experience working as a full time assistant professor with Argosy University. I worked in a very supportive environment.
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 21, 2014
I was able to gain a great deal of experience from the Argosy University culture. The working environment was conducive to my career goals and interests and very supportive.
Wonderful coworkers
Assistant Director of Admissions (Former Employee), Seattle, WAOctober 15, 2014
Very talented fellow employees.
Great location.
Students are the best part of the job.
Helping people is awesome.
Career Services Advisor (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PASeptember 25, 2014
Great place to work. I really enjoyed working here. It was fun and the atmosphere was great.
Environmental Friendly
Student Worker-Academic Affairs (Current Employee), Ontario, CAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: higher education
Cons: no benefits
It's a good place to work and attend school while learning from faculty what is expected in the educational field of choice. Great people that celebrate calendar events to get the student geared to learning and having a fun at times.
Good
Former Employee (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 5, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no room for advancement
Busy never boring, students were great to work with, co-workers were wonderful.
Nice place to work
Academic Advisor (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 29, 2014
Nice place to work! Flexible and fair enviroment. People are friendly and feels like a family enviroment most of the time.
Good Work Environment, But....
Student Finance Counselor (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 21, 2014
Very climatic environment with layoffs. I would be hesitant
Higher Education
Student Finance Officer / Financial Aid Officer (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJuly 15, 2014
Various work schedules. Many charges in management. Low enrollment which created job eliminations.

1 2 3 4 5

About argosy university

Worried that traditional higher education could leave you enlightened but unemployed? Education Management may have the solution. – Read more

argosy university Salaries