ARI Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Information Management Summer Intern (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJune 18, 2017
I am currently working at ARI and the environment is friendly and helpful. Whenever someone has a question anyone is willing to answer. The people are involved and always looking out for other employees
Packaging
ARI PACKAGING (Former Employee) –  165 s central aveMarch 5, 2017
My experience working at Ari Packaging was great poor supervisor was horrible attitude phone work environment wise what I have done was package cookies and food for shipping and running the machine
It was a grate place to work.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Kennett, MOJanuary 28, 2017
Good Management, Grate group of guys to work with. My co-workers made my job enjoyable. Everyday I went in to work it was always different. I was a floater. I knew every job on my line. most of the time I fixed repairs witch was never the same. fixing welds one day cutting off parts in the wrong place the next. If someone called in or someone was having issues with something and was falling behind I would jump in where I was needed. So I was never doing the same thing from day to day.
Productive and Busy Day
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Alsip, ILJuly 29, 2016
Transported and organized materials in warehouse and maintained storage layouts
Configure machine to size
Load and unload tractor of food products
Set machinery and assemble stations
Cons
Good Salary and Benefits
Nice opportunity for advancement
Brake Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Kennett, MOJune 24, 2016
ARI was a good job. they would encourage you to do your best and to be as safe as you could they would say if you don't think it is safe get the supervisor and make a note of what seem to be the problem
Pros
Advancement, saftey teamwork
Cons
Hot in the summmer cold in the winter
fast paced steady work
assembly line (Former Employee) –  Orchard Hill, GAMay 24, 2016
I enjoyed working on a assembly line making aerosol products. I like my supervisor and I worked hard they taught me how to work on a fast paced assembly line and how to turn n and off the machinery. I got a lot of experience I just felt minimum wage wasn't enough and it took a year to be hired on ...
Fun place to work and was voted 24th as one of the top places to work by Forbes Magazine
Expeditor (Current Employee) –  Mt. Laurel, NJMay 18, 2016
ARI has been a wonderful place to work. The people there are so friendly and even upper management will help you out when need. This company is always thinking of ways to keep the work atmosphere fun and lite.
Pros
Always having great ideas to keep the work day lite and easy
Cons
I really can't think of an true cons
Enjoyed workig with co-workers/sales team.
Inside Account Sales (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 12, 2016
Typical work day 8-12 hour, 80-100 outbound calls daily while maintaining current clients by keeping in contact weekly and sometimes daily basis. I learned in logistic sales it is a must to keep up with industry news and must always be watching the weather because if not prepared for bad weather you are setting yourself up for a bad day. It’s also important with quoting rates because it may take longer than usual and may make a difference in rate, or finding carriers that wants to pick-up/deliver freight where the weather isn’t great. When it comes to industry news, know your seasons due to products being shipped and learn where carriers like to go and get the best lanes. Also, in any sales jobs “asking for business” is a must but I learned that in logistics you must "earn their business" by building relationships sales and must use relationships building sales techniques.

I found the hardest thing about this job is you can't control mother nature, the weather - there will be delays. This is where keeping up with current weather across the US is very important so you know what your day is going to be like and be prepared for it. It’s not hard it you will, but knowing in advance and being able to multi-task is a must! Because you will be doing a million things at once. Call clients to advise of delays/rebook pick-up appointment and deliver if needed, while calling carriers to get updates and advise of new appointment times when needed, answering phones from carriers to advise you of delays, etc. Keep in mind while on these days you still need to meet your 80-100 call
  more... a day requirement to book new business.

The most enjoyable part of this job was flexible schedule for lunch, change hours if needed and casual attire.
Pros
Casual attire, once a client is yours and maintained no one can touch it
Cons
poor management.
Easy work
Acting (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 21, 2016
A typical day at work i would read the script, memorize it than act it out. I learned how to act and complete a task. The management was nice and easy to work with. My co-workers were the coolest people. Practicing was the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Poor work environment where employees are not listened to.
US IT Lead Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  East Peoria, ILMarch 3, 2016
Management never checked in on employees except when a crisis happened. Most co-workers found it to be a very negative environment to be in. I was allowed freedom to execute my tasks as I saw fit, but often was left directionless by management.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Lack of Structure
Overall fun place to work
Welder (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MOJanuary 25, 2016
A great group of people to work for. Always practiced a safe work environment, and everyone worked great as a team. They worked well with me the first few weeks when I came back after I broke my foot. They would feed us dinner on Holiday's and some times played games and have give always.
Pros
they allowed me to take a couple extra breaks when i came back from when i broke my foot.
Cons
Don't feel appreciated for the hard work one does
Job security for a consultant company
Engineer (Current Employee) –  East Peoria, ILNovember 2, 2015
Management does not make dates or and slow to get work done

Negative
*Many system start dates get pushed back the day before it is about to start
* Promotions with pay raises promised has taken months
*HR does not have systems to properly keep track of vacation (some get bonus vacation pay, may be positive)

Positives
*Once contracts are done they try to keep employees
*Management tries to communicate with employees
I enjoyed my time there.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJOctober 18, 2015
I learned a lot and gained additional customer service experience. The daily commute was a breeze no stress. A small intimate office like family.
Pros
Cons
No room to advance.
Enjoy working for them. Great people to work with.
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 29, 2015
Enjoyable work place. Very supportive management. Hope to continue working for them. Just looking for a second job to make ends meet and to get benefits. This job does not include benefits.
Pros
Enjoy the people I work with.
Cons
No healthcare
Great Money, Good Benefits, Exellent Career Field
Welder I& II within ARI (Former Employee) –  Marmaduke, ARSeptember 9, 2015
Whether your a Welder, A Painter, or just General Production it's hard to beat the pay and benefits that ARI offers their employees. Highest pay within the Northeastern Arkansas Area.
Hard working place
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 21, 2015
It was nice experience to be part of one of the best construction companies in new york city. All my work ethics i have its because of this company
normal work environment
Truck Remarketer (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJuly 15, 2015
ok place to work with no many opportunities for advancement. too many people in the building, overall it is a nice place to work.
Productive place to work
Phone tech (Former Employee) –  Houston TxMarch 12, 2015
Anwser phone calls to approve or decline repairs on customer's fleet. Find rental units wnen needed. Buy parts to have them sent to the shops when needed.
Pros
Lunch & dinner when we had meetings, good heathcare & bonus
Cons
High quota's and miltary like structure
Numbers driven sales team
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Duluth, MNMarch 9, 2015
Relaxed working environment that is sales driven. A lot of cold call activates are the day to day normal. The training program could be more detailed but there is no one that has this as their responsibility so it gets over looked. A lot of learning on the fly.
Great work environment
HR/Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  San AntonioMarch 5, 2015
ARI is a great company for someone who doesn't have children or has child ren on a different insurance plan. Other then the benefits, this a great place to work!
Pros
Casual Fridays
Cons
Expensive Insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARI. Our community is ready to answer.