Aria Energy Employee Reviews

Good Job
Lead Power Plant Operator (Current Employee) –  MichiganOctober 4, 2017
Great company great pay ok bonus good time off clean place to work small company so they know who you are. training available get to travel to other plants to work.
Best Job I've ever had. Fair Work/Life balance.
Power Plant Technician/Operator (Current Employee) –  Nokomis, FLSeptember 27, 2017
Really great job for a technician. Good Pay , benefits are really good and they are paid by the company. Not a bad place to work at all! It will be hard to move up much in the company just because of the company structure. Someone will have to quit or move up themselves for much of a change.
Pros
flexible hours, pay, great benefits
Cons
On-call, lots of cleaning, hard to advance.
Aria's a
Human Resources Director (Current Employee) –  MichiganJuly 20, 2017
I've worked for Aria for almost 10 years now. The best part of the company are the people. I work with a great group of people and enjoy going into work every day. I feel the work I do at Aria is rewarding and can see the positive impact it has on our employees. It's also satisfying to know the company I work for is making a positive impact on our environment. Aria offers a competitive wage to employees and a top notch benefit package that would be hard for other companies to match.
Not a job, but a career
regional manager (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJune 14, 2017
I left a comfortable union job to better myself and reach my full potential after seeing what my future self had in store. Ten years later and I'm looking forward to the next ten! This job by nature can be stressful at times, between call outs, production goals, and failures. But if you're one to pull personal rewards out of those small victories and welcome new challenges, this job will give you a sense of pride that even, I, look forward to everyday. Many changes have been made throughout the years, but all to benefit the people that punch in everyday. These include an importance in safety, operator advancement system, training programs and even the creation of company wide standard operating procedures. Although the basis of the job revolves around safely achieving production goals, there are many aspects and tasks that break up the monotony. I'm not one that travels, but thanks to this company I have traveled all over the US for work reasons and have met some amazing people, as well as experienced different places and work environments. I wanted a career (not just a job) where my efforts were noted, my failures were discussed and my successes were praised and I found that with Aria. Coming from someone that started as an entry level operator and advanced to my current role, I would recommend Aria to all.
Pros
very unique enviroment, great pay and benefits, pretty uniform equipment within the fleet, standard procedures
Cons
Job can be challenging at times, but those challenges are easily rectified with the people we have in place
dont turn your back to management
Machinist/ programer (Former Employee) –  Oakfield, NYMarch 20, 2017
don't walk with your back to the management staff in Oakfield shop it will cost you if you don't think on the same page as them. the guys in the shop are great to work with other than that very poor managemnt
If I could give it zero's I would
Plant Lead Operator (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 12, 2017
At the beginning it wasn't that all bad. The employees had a nice size monthly bonus, pretty flexible schedule / hours and overall a very relaxed work environment. Then the company merged and everyone in the company started dropping like flies. Some of the upper management should of been replaced more then most of the employees. They got rid of some very talented employees at most of the plants. And these were the guys would actually helped you in the time of need. Now, employee morale is very low, the day doesn't end soon enough, pay wage is much lower and just a overall drag. No support from co-workers, upper management and or poor knowledge.
Pros
There is really none
Cons
Long hours and travel times between plants, low pay, low morale
Rewarding Company
Lead Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Argos, INDecember 14, 2016
Great Company, alot of opportunity to learn new skill sets. Plenty of training. Management is very experienced and appreciative for going above and beyond. Treated like family. You will get what you put into the company. Opportunity to travel to other plants. Miss the company and would go back if in my area.
Pros
Company promotes ownership of your plant.
Cons
Rapidly changing company culture
N/a
Plant Manager/lead operator (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIJune 12, 2016
It is gas to energy plant. They are located on landfills. The Company is large. Located all over the U.S. The company merged with 2 other companies.
Unsafe
Power Plant Operator (Current Employee) –  Sloughhouse, CAOctober 26, 2015
Disregard for employee safety. No management. Always out of supplies. No training. Do not enjoy working for this company.
Pros
Pay isn't bad
Cons
Unsafe

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aria Energy. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9