Aria Health

Aria Health Employee Reviews

Professionalism, and good work place.
Cardiology Technician, Internship (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 27, 2015
Pros: Excellent lunches when receiving cuisines from pharmacy venders.
Cons: No cons during the time spent at the clinice/office.
Happy, and productive persons in a good work place . Especially the head cardiologist who was humorous, and professional too.

I learned a lot about my job with asking questions concerning the cardiology field in addition to quizzes the head cardiologist would ask to keep me sharp, and current in the health care industry.

My co-workers were happy, and ready to assist with any problems that arose on the job. In addition to receiving help in kind.

The hardest part of the job was to go home and wait to return to work ,due to the doctors extensive knowledge in the cardiology field of medicine, and access to his medical library, and literature on medicine other pertinent medical information in general.
Not recommended to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 16, 2015
Over worked and under paid environment. Administration only cares about the floors being fully staff. Evening and night shift has very unsafe working conditions in regards to patient safety.
the stress of the work causes close bonds with coworkers
security officer (Former Employee), 4900 frankford ave.May 19, 2015
Pros: good coworkers
Cons: exposure to dangerous elements, bed bugs and sickness with little preventive messurres
aria frankford campus has a tough clientel and although the customer may be deranged and drug addicted the hospital stands by the motto the customers is allwayes right. they have problems with staffing and may ask you to stay extra hours and they dont pay for lunch if you get one.
Quality care provided to clients
RN Student (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 14, 2015
Pros: Nice location
Cons: Not enough work hours available
This facility was clean and safe for the residents. Management cared about the residents. The CNA staff worked as a team, and made tasks like transferring patients easier than doing it alone.
dedicated hard working nurses, it has potential to be good place to work with better staffing, and actually listening to employee concerns
staff nurse (Former Employee), philaMarch 8, 2015
Pros: the work day goes by very fast
Cons: no breaks, high stress, undervalued, employees unheard
As an employee you feel like you dont matter to management. Safety concerns that could be resolved by more staff. Sometimes caddy environment. Each employee feels their more important than the next. Your told to smile while running on empty for 12 hours without eating, drinking or going to bathroom. Responsible to care for patients on another unit while having a patient assignment on your own unit. Everyone is so stressed out its unpleasant. They need a morale boost.
FLOAT NURSE (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: *
Cons: *
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Great Training
Chief Resident Physician/Foot and Ankle/ PM&S (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 7, 2015
Residency is busy. filled with things to do and people to see. I would say this residency program focuses a lot on trauma care. Good staff, good surgeons and great education.
A good company to work for
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PaNovember 29, 2014
Pros: the people i work with.
Cons: the salary
My day started with trash removal. Dust mop the hallways, clean the stairwells. Remove the hippa trash. Other duties include set up and remove cafeteria furniture and other related duties.

I learned the difference between maintenance and housekeeping. Housekeeping is much more detail. With the removal of personal information, bio municipal waste and sharpies. I learned health care bed side manners and to be patience with others.

Management was awesome. All the department managers would praise me on a job well done. They would tell me they know when I was off.

My coworkers were team players. We often help each other out.

The hardest part of my job was when I return from my weekend off, the trash room would be a wreck. I always kept the trash room neat and clean.

The most enjoyable thing was just showing up for work. I loved my job. I rarely called out. I've only been late twice in 14 years. I loose pto time be cause I never took it.
Working hard will make the day better.
ER Technician (Current Employee), Lahaska, PaNovember 12, 2014
Assisting customers and selling products was the main goal of a typical day. Cleaning, stocking, and making sure sales were made were all necessities.
great workplace
CNA (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: lunhes na and nurses i worked with
Cons: trying to get everything done overall i loved my job and the people i worked with
i loved my job my patients nurses doctors i worked with they are all great people
Growth opportunity
Compensation & HRIS Analyst (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 19, 2014
Aria provided me with career growth opportunity within HR. Upon a pending lay off due to closing of office at Bank of America, I was welcomed back to Aria with a promotion to Compensation & HRIS Analyst.
Nonorganized office/ management of office unsatisfactory/unpleasant atmosphere
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 15, 2014
We are overwhelmed with work. Not enough staffing to provide efficient patient care. Management not cooperating with unsatisfactory and positive enviroment.
A lot of great people
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 27, 2014
My experience with Aria was actually a pretty good one, although there wasn't much opportunity to grow into different positions especially for recent graduates this is a good place to be employed.
A day at Aria Health
Project Specialist (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 6, 2014
Rewarding work area but little to no career advancement.
The people I work with are great and will always have your back. I have learned how to deal with management and solve problems.
Aria has given me the ability to become a learn no matter what field of work in enter.
Neighborhood hospital with a staff like family
Full-time Hospital Social Worker (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 24, 2014
The days go by fast because you're always busy. I learned how to multi-task with a smile. Management has been changing a lot lately; there is no organizational chart available because of how often things change. I don't envy them their jobs in management during these times but I have great managers in my department so I am very thankful. My co-workers are like family; everyone works so hard and cares so much; just great, hard-working people. The hardest part of the job is not taking it home but the most enjoyable part are the interactions I have with patients, family and co-workers every day. I always have a great story to tell!
lower pay then other hospitals
Security Officer (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: they see smokers as second hand citizens, pay is not par to other hospitals
you have hardly any job security, the management rarely supports its staff being more consumer oriented, its dangerous as a hospital setting not enough security financial or physicaly. staff is often threatend by the patients and you have hardly any safe gaurds to protect you. you have a higher chance of catching parisites/ diseases and the company will not except responsibilites for having you infected arguing that you might have caught it from the store or bus.
Healthcare Management Company
Office Manager (Former Employee), Germantown, TNJuly 10, 2014
Enjoyed assurance of completing business circles with vendors and management teams.
I love my job and the people I work with.
Certified Cardiac EKG Technician (CET) (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 2, 2014
Working at Aria Health is great, I am just looking for a full-time position.
Friendly
Switchboard Operator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 2, 2014
Pros: good breaks and lunches
Cons: very busy answered for three hospitals
Always had a good day.
Everyday there was always something to learn.
Great Supervisor
Work well with everyone
Sitting for eight hours
Helping people
Overall in the past it was a nice place to work.
ER Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 27, 2014
Pros: worked with some awesome coworkers.
Cons: no breaks, no lunches, no personal time.
I worked in a small community hospital ED that saw a large volume of patients. I have worked with some of the same people for 20 years throughout the entire hospital and this year they laid some of those people off. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to make someone feel better. The hardest part is when there is nothing we can do for someone medically. My coworkers were awesome and that is what keep me at same place for so long. Management could have been better. They were always in meetings and not ever aware of what was going on in there own unit. I learned how to be a team leader and great resource person.

Aria Health Salaries