Aria Health Employee Reviews

Frankford
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 28, 2017
I work at the Frankford campus and the staff is TOP NOTCH compared to the other campuses. Very friendly and willing to help- the other campuses were great too but the difference in the staff is huge, especially considering the dangerous neighborhood it is in
Started off well
Patient Access Rep (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 23, 2017
When I first started I really enjoyed working for the company, now that the company is merging with Jefferson it has become a horrible place to work. My manager is rude and offensive, everyone is scared they are getting fired and the morale is at an all time low. I used to recommend my department to others now I don’t even want people to know I work here.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Everything else
Employees are well trained
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 8, 2017
Employees are well trained. Aria could run smoother but management fails to address patient flow issues. Patient satisfaction is the focus of all the employees.
Pros
teamwork
Cons
pay scale is on low side
Stressful , unorganized, too much favoritism. Worst job I've ever had
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 2, 2017
It's too many morning shift workers who don't do their job.. management sucks terribly.. too much favoritism.. understaffed.. most of the workers who are full time are extremely LAZY. I've never worked at a place where the workers don't wanna work but wanna pass the work on to the next shift and you are responsible for their work that they leave and your work that occurs during your shift I could go on and on about this hospital.. I'll just say this is not a place of business anyone would want to work.. especially part time the pay sucks and it's too much work for a little pay and barely no benefits !
Great Co-workers
Unit Clerk (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 29, 2017
What I love about Aria, The Co-Workers. I had never had a problem with anyone. Everyone I had meet have been so nice to me.

What I don't like about Aria, well there not much room to grow. It's kinda like a ok job. It pays the bills, the workload is not too much, hour are ok. It's just ok.
integration with jefferson/abington very unorganized
Director of Operations, Laboratory (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 4, 2017
see above; integration unorganized - no clear leadership; duplication of efforts. Due to financial losses many employees were let go during a recent reduction in force
I am a very good worker.
Medical Records Technician/ Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  9501 Roosevelt BlvdJuly 3, 2017
I enjoyed working in a good office with a lot of professional people. I did many clerical duties. I am very detail oriented and very good with people.
Great workplace
CT Tech (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 29, 2017
Aria Jefferson Health is a great place to be employed. As an employee i am treated with respect and appreciated. I have wonderful co-workers and a great boss.
Aria Health
Registered Nurse (Telemetry) (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 29, 2017
Great place to work as a new nurse, a lot of learning opportunities. The classes/certifications that are provided are also a plus to working at the job. It is a small hospital.
Productive Work Place
CNA (Current Employee) –  Torresdale CampusJune 10, 2017
It's Work. It Can Be Easy Sometimes & It Can Be Rough But You Will Get Paid And Your Check Never Messed Up. I have experience in every area because of this hospital and the people who come through the ER.
Pros
You get to use your ID to eat lunch and it's deducted from your check
Cons
It's Not So Friendly

Want to know more about Aria Health?

Ask a question
Extremely high volume outpatient center.
Patient Acccess Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 24, 2017
Always a busy center with high patient volume. Unfortunately there is a low of paperwork required to be completed by patients and some patients have complained or it is if difficult to comply due to age or physical limitations which can present a challenge. I feel that staffing is an issue due to the consistent high volume and inability to hire additional staff.
pays well for a first job.
Service Aide (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 30, 2017
It can get a tad bit frustrating at times dealing with patients and nurses but it's easy money . Whereas other jobs you work twice as hard for much less.
Productive Place
Admissions Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 20, 2016
Great company to work for. There's plenty of room to move around withing the Hospitals. Great Management. Very busy emergency departments
Cons
short breaks
Friendly community hospital.
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 19, 2016
Pleasant working atmosphere with friendly and helpful coworkers. The overall morale is good. A typical day can be very busy, but is not overwhelming due to the consistent staff teamwork.
Pros
helpful staff
Cons
cafeteria food is less than desirable
A Place like home
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Torresdale HospitalOctober 4, 2016
I felt like I was always home at work. We work as ateam, supportive of each other, and it adds to our care delivery of the patients(consumers). I love Aria!!
Nice place to work
DEPARTMENT SECRETARY - Medical Administration (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 1, 2016
Aria is a nice place to work. I've learned a lot of medical terminology there. My co-workers have always been great, no matter what department. There is always something going on every month. They just merged with Jefferson and it's a new and exciting time.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
NO cons
The patients where great, as well as my coworkers.
Patient Registrar (Former Employee) –  Bucks County, PAAugust 10, 2016
I enjoyed working at Aria only because of the employees. Everyone worked together, for the most part, to help the patient and eachother. Management, on the other hand was very poor.
Productive and energetic environment to work in.
RN (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 9, 2016
Assisting in cardiac catheterizations, whether it be circulating, monitoring or scrubbing besides the physician. I enjoy my job, and find it to be very fulfilling.
Constant budget woes stressing people out
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 9, 2016
Since 2008 when someone leaves they're rarely replaced, so their workload is given to others with no extra compensation. And it tends to be only the best employees who rise up and take it on, so they become too valuable where they are and get the run around when applying for an internal job change. I was one of them and eventually left over it. Most of management is very good and nice, but someone with no experience or management education was promoted to manager where I worked - it's only been a year and a quarter of the staff has left, 'nuff said. Besides being a personal friend of management, was probably easy on the budget with zero experience. Oh, because of ongoing budget issues, things like blankets and stationary are scarce, even an important supply job an RN used to do was given to a stockroom guy who has no clue. Pay is good. Staff is good. Benefits very good. Ever declining budget not good.
Pros
Benefits, pay, staff.
Cons
Ongoing budget cuts
Team player, organized, energetic, positive
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 8, 2016
Great place to work at. Staff knowledgable and great. HR and Manager are excellent communicators. Currently on orientation, will learn more as time passes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aria Health. Our community is ready to answer.