Responsible for the timely development of apparel products, ensuring products meet company standards for fit, function, and quality. Work on a team comprised of designers and product developers whose responsibilities include managing the successful launch of all new products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Navigate through spec system (currently in Excel, will be transitioning to PLM)
- Accurately measure samples and input measurements into specs
- Thoroughly evaluate samples for quality and construction
- Evaluate samples on live models for fit analysis
- Effectively communicate sample comments
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Detail orientation
- Ability to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks and work independently of supervision.
- Proficient use of Excel, PLM experience is plus
- 3-5 years experience in technical design
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
We believe in:
Ariat was founded on technology and innovation -- with the goal of making the highest-quality footwear and...