- Strong business analysis skills as well as project management experience
- Lead project teams to deliver multiple simultaneous cross functional projects
- Build project plans. Track, and manage comprehensive project schedules and monitor/measure progress on an on-going basis
- Clearly and concisely communicate project details. Setting expectations and context across all levels of business
- Lead project initiatives: including identifying and analyzing preliminary business needs, budget considerations, time and resource estimates, defining the project scope and objectives, and getting business user consent.
- Serve as a conduit between customer community (internal business users) and IT.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Reconcile project team timesheets with vendor invoices.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or business.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a business analyst with project management experience.
- Experience working in a global decentralized organization.
- Experience in writing business and functional requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with people at various levels of the organization including senior management.
- Ability to appreciate change management and stakeholder engagement needs.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and effective time-management while balancing concurrent project workloads.
- Ability and aptitude for analyzing problems thru effective listening in order to provide solutions in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to work on cross functional projects involving multiple partners within the organization
- Proven working knowledge of project methodology and success with delivering projects on time, on budget, and with high quality.
- Strong project management & business analysis skills, including: a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs, translate them into application and operational requirements, and document and communicate them via business process, use case, and workflow diagrams.
- Strong decision-making and leadership abilities.
- Expert in using office tools, Microsoft project, SharePoint, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Manufacturing industry is highly preferred.
We believe in:
Ariat was founded on technology and innovation -- with the goal of making the highest-quality footwear and...