- Lead the recruiting process for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Strategically post open positions, receive and track resumes, identify appropriate candidates for presentation to hiring managers, conduct initial screening and interviews to evaluate applicant skills, coordinate additional interviews for hiring managers and relevant company leaders.
- Assist with coordinating recruiting/interview training for managers on an as needed basis.
- Source candidates by attending job fairs, professional organization meetings, networking and utilizing online networking and recruiting tools.
- Develop and maintain a network with recruiters, professional organizations, colleges, universities, and individuals, to identify and develop candidates that meet company hiring objectives.
- Promote the employee referral program to identify candidates.
- Develop and manage relationships with retained, contingency and temporary staffing firms.
- Manage the temporary and contract staffing needs of the company including the initiation of contractor agreements and statement of work.
- Coordinate on-boarding and orientation process for new hires.
- Plan and coordinate the exit of employees, temporary staff, contractors, and consultants.
- Develop and maintain job descriptions for all positions. Analyze and classify new and revised positions.
- Track recruiting metrics and maintain reporting (status reports, applicant tracking, time to hire reports, etc.)
- Coordinate new hire notification to relevant team members including Hiring Manager, HR Director and internal departments such as IT.
- Interview scheduling (hiring manager, other team members)
- Travel arrangements for applicants, including house-hunting/relocation visits.
- Conduct reference checks.
- Work with HR Director and within company guidelines to oversee relocations.
- Coordinate with HR Director and Hiring Manager on offer letters and the appropriate benefit offerings.
- Maintain recruiting files and retrieval system.
- Coordinate and plan new hire orientations as requested.
- Work with other members of the HR Team and Management in expanding new hire orientation and assimilation of new hires to Ariat’s practices and culture.
- Conduct exit interviews as requested by HR Director.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of three years of experience with full-cycle recruiting.
- Experience in both large and small companies preferred.
- Organized, detail oriented, and able to manage multiple competing priorities under short deadlines.
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated interviewing skills, managing full cycle recruiting process, attracting strong, competitive candidates, closing candidates with offers to join the company.
- Understand, evaluate and prioritize workload, provide a high level of customer service while responding to competing requests for recruiting needs.
- Demonstrated team player, with the ability to work in diverse groups.
- Respect for confidentiality and integrity of information is mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) in human resources, business or related field from four-year college or university preferred.
Indeed - 17 months ago
We believe in:
Ariat was founded on technology and innovation -- with the goal of making the highest-quality footwear and...