Pros: fun brand, great people, dogs everywhere
Cons: growth stretches the organization
- Strong continuity of strategy and management in the business
- Great family culture
- Great brand, and fun category (boots, jeans, apparel)
- Bring your dog to work!
- New renovation of building and environment is awesome
- Growing company, so there's always new things to do
- Marketing team is collaborative and fun. Leadership in Marketing is strong, communicative and very approachable
- Hardest part of the job: high growth requires additional processes and communication and can stretch the organization. But it also creates new opportunities
- Yes, I would recommend working in this department.