Ariens Company

Ariens Company Employer Reviews

Very strong Lean Culture - * Promoting Teamwork - * Have Fun and Learn By Mistakes - * Strong Recognitions
Production Manufacturing Leader (Former Employee), Brillion, WIApril 2, 2014
Pros: great culture and teamwork
Cons: promotion process to next level
* Greeted folks in each of my working areas
* Review accomplishments from previous shifts
* Worked with Team Leaders updating accomplishment boards
* Worked daily with other Leaders on Continuous Improvements
* Been involved in over 60 Kaizen events in plant and outside plants
* Worked on daily schedule
* Worked with daily attendance
* Involved with – more... Safety Team
* Worked with best process flow
* Trained and promoted Cross Training
* Worked with Director on Departmental Budgets
* Worked with Director and Human Resources with hiring
* Promoted Team Building
* Encouraged promotions
* Worked with other departments on product flow for end result – less
Good place to work if your from Brillion or Know a Lifer
Machinist 1 / Laser Operator 2 (Former Employee), Brillion, WIJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: some employees
Cons: just about everyyhing else
I worked there for 2 years. Winter Wonderland was good at first( Fab department) but the organization of managment and the sheer number of all the higher ups dulled the expierence. The raises weren't the greatest due to office salaries. If you spoke your mind without being a brown noser or an office person you were frowned upon, worst of all they never – more... accomindate anyone EXCEPT FOR THE BRILLIONITES. I have no problem with that except when you tell them your job will be in jeopardy.My Mom was in the hospital fo 9 days. I was told that a Drs. note from her surgeon was not suffice and I would lose my job if I didn't come back."You have to figure out whats more important" my supervisor told me. They won't work with you. Seasonals don't have FMLA. That's how I lost my job there but thats neither here nor there. If you find yourself in dire straites for a job go there otherwise I wouldn't consider it. – less
Good place to work if you like doing the same thing everyday.
assembler (Current Employee), Brillion, WINovember 12, 2013
Pros: over time pay
Cons: dealing with the people that run and work at the place
assemble snow blowers in a timely matter

how to assemble a snow blower

co-workers are not easy to get along with

hardest part are the people you work with

the most enjoyable part of my job is being away from the unpleasant people
Manufacturing Product
Assembler (Former Employee), Auburn, NESeptember 24, 2013
Pros: job security, good people
Cons: unreachable goals, no safety edicate
-We would clock in and the beginning of shift. Then we would meet at a designated area and have a team meeting. And get are goal requirements for the day. Then we would go to are stations in the assembly line and start working on are product.
-How to assemble and work on numerous types of lawn mower, atv, sprayers, spreaders, and commercial mower decks.
-Management – more... was very easy to talk to. And were great people to work for.
-Co-workers were all different types and different skill levels. So I found that it took a little to get use to. But all in all they were good people.
-Hardest part of the job was: trying to reach the out reachable goals that they wanted you to reach everyday.
-Most enjoyable part of the job was: getting to build all different types of product and being able to do different things. – less
outstanding company to work for
Welder (Former Employee), Brillion, WIAugust 28, 2012
Pros: very good people
Ariens company is the best employers i have ever worked for. i enjoyed working for ariens and all the employees were very fun to work with
fast paced
Seasonal Assembler, Spot Welder and Parts Picker (Former Employee), Brillion, WIMay 26, 2012
I really liked working there! However after 2 season they decided not to have me back!
Ok place to work but I would not suggest it
Set up/Machinist/programming (Current Employee), Brillion, WIApril 30, 2012
Pros: not good pay
Cons: they lie to you all the way
They have a few good managers but I seen a lot of scheduling issues. They have a clear cut message they don't care about you as long as they get there snowblowers out. They like to work you til you hate your job then they drop you like a bad habit.