The International Marketing Manager will be an integral part of the market development and commercial sales process. S/he will be a key collaborator in, and contributor to, the expansion of the Harmony test brand outside the US (OUS), including market analysis, segmentation, tactical implementation and measurement of marketing campaigns.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Contributes to the development of the global marketing strategy to support market development opportunities
- Collaborates on key message development and communication of product positioning and branding for OUS markets
- Develops marketing tools and globally organized marketing activities, including exhibiting at conferences, in support of the product
- Collaborates with the OUS business development sales team to develop training programs that can help their partners increase their sales
- Supply marketing and business development leadership with the most up-to-date secondary research and market data available
- Helps develop and maintain a key opinion leader network
- Identifies competitor activities and develops action to address them in OUS growth markets
We seek an individual with a successful track record who must be comfortable with a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors or higher degree preferred in marketing, business or science
- Direct healthcare product management experience for a minimum of 2 years
- Country product management experience for a minimum of 2 years
- Proficient and thorough understanding of market development, campaign management and ability to work on problems of routine to diverse scope
- Past sales representative experience of 2 years in the pharmaceutical, medical devices or molecular diagnostics industry preferred
- Budget management experience while having achieved sales/marketing goals
- Ideally has launched a product
- Team player that enjoys collaborating with internal, external partner teams, customers and vendor/consultants to drive business objectives in a nimble, progressive start-up environment
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) for the development of marketing strategies and tactics, product analysis and project management
- Microsoft suite product expertise, PPT, Word, Excel, etc.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
- Percent of Travel: up to 30% of the time
- Bilingual capabilities, Spanish preferred
TO APPLY - Submit resume and cover letter via company website:
Ariosa Diagnostics, Inc., maker of the Harmony(TM) Prenatal Test, is a molecular diagnostics company committed to providing non-invasive, highly accurate and affordable prenatal tests for all pregnant women in an effort to promote and improve maternal and fetal health.
Led by an experienced team of medical doctors and scientists, the company has developed cutting-edge technology to perform a directed analysis of cell-free DNA in blood. The flagship product -- the Harmony Prenatal Test -- is a simple blood test that provides pregnant women with early, personalized and accurate information on the risk of their baby having a common genetic condition, such as Down syndrome. The Harmony Prenatal Test empowers women to achieve their individual reproductive goals and minimizes the need for expectant mothers to undergo unnecessary invasive procedures, such as amniocentesis.
The company began operations in 2010 and is headquartered in San Jose, Calif. For more information, visit www.ariosadx.com..
Indeed - 13 months ago
Ariosa Diagnostics, Inc., maker of the Harmony(TM) Prenatal Test, is a molecular diagnostics company committed to providing non-invasive,...