The Supervisor, Order Management will interface with our CLIA Laboratory, Client Services, and IT to ensure all client and partner test requisitions for the Harmony Prenatal Test are processed efficiently and with high-quality.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Monitor daily operations, staffing, and workflow of Harmony Test order processing. Plans scheduling and staffing according to incoming order volume. Orders may be electronic or paper based.
- Oversees processes to ensure efficient and high quality entry of orders.
- Measure and manage individual performance of the accessioning clerks.
- Coach, mentor, and motivate the team to exceed customer expectations and to maintain a high level of team morale.
- Deliver training to staff.
- Approve payroll records.
- Interface with the Client Services Team to resolve issues with orders.
- Identify and implement process and system improvements to support a streamlined and scalable order process.
- Understand and adhere to all protocols and regulations applicable ordering process.
- Troubleshoot and assist department employees in resolving problems.
- Participate in company or department projects/initiatives as needed.
We seek an individual with a successful track record of successful of working in a contact center within the laboratory or healthcare industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years of experience in as an order administration lead or supervisor. Experience with electronic data interface desired.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced
- Demonstrated keen attention to detail and to accuracy under time constraints.
- Been a self-starter who works well in a collaborative team atmosphere.
- Education: Associates Degree required, Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
- Intermediate skills with Laboratory Information Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software (e.g. NetSuite, Salesforce.com) Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Work hours are generally M-F, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. but may change according to business needs.
Please apply on company website: http://www.ariosadx.com/careers/application/
Ariosa Diagnostics, Inc., maker of the Harmony(TM) Prenatal Test, is a molecular diagnostics company committed to providing non-invasive, highly accurate and affordable prenatal tests for all pregnant women in an effort to promote and improve maternal and fetal health.
Led by an experienced team of medical doctors and scientists, the company has developed cutting-edge technology to perform a directed analysis of cell-free DNA in blood. The flagship product -- the Harmony Prenatal Test -- is a simple blood test that provides pregnant women with early, personalized and accurate information on the risk of their baby having a common genetic condition, such as Down syndrome. The Harmony Prenatal Test empowers women to achieve their individual reproductive goals and minimizes the need for expectant mothers to undergo unnecessary invasive procedures, such as amniocentesis.
The company began operations in 2010 and is headquartered in San Jose, Calif. For more information, visit www.ariosadx.com.
Ariosa Diagnostics, Inc., maker of the Harmony(TM) Prenatal Test, is a molecular diagnostics company committed to providing non-invasive,...