Aris Teleradiology in Hudson, Ohio is looking for a full-time Implementation Project Manager to join our team.
The Implementation Project Manager (IPM) will manage, direct, and report on new client (teleradiology & hybrid account) implementation activities including project planning, scheduling, budget/spending, coordinating resource requirements, evaluation of project progress, post go-live performance until service level requirements are attained. The IPM will be the primary customer contact for implementation and act as a liaison between IT, sales, operations support, finance, and operations departments.
Formal Education Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, IT, Math or Science or combination of Education and experience
- PMI/PMP certification or in education process
Experience & Training Required:
- Minimum two years of experience in the management of multiple projects of varying scale & complexity
- Minimum two years of experience in IT Client Support or Account Management
Other Skills, Competencies and Qualifications:
- Eligible for PMI/PMP Certification within 12 months of employment
Only applicants that meet the Minimum Requirements above will be considered.
Summary of Job Functions
1. Demonstrate competence in required job skills and position specific knowledge. Also demonstrates knowledge of and follows policies and procedures.
2. Knowledge & expertise to evaluate, plan, and execute projects incorporating/complying with the following standards & technologies: HIPAA compliance, HL7, PACs, WAN/LAN and voice recognition technology.
3. Anticipates needs of clients and co-workers. Uses data to measure outcomes, track quality and enable improvement.
4. Develop key performance indicators for project progress/performance and (initial) operational service level performance. Periodically communicate and report on project performance from initiation through to completion.
5. Complete a sufficient amount of work on schedule. Work independent of direct supervision. Actively seeks ways to improve and streamline processes.
6. Experience must demonstrate managing complex projects of various sizes, with external dependencies and teams based in multiple locations, to successfully deliver within specified timescales and budget.
7. Flexibility to work outside of local office hours to meet the needs of managing project teams occasionally.
8. Respects and values all individuals’ diversity, knowledge, experience and abilities. Demonstrates honest and fairness in interpersonal relations. Open to new ideas/approaches.
9. Demonstrated leadership qualities such as conflict/issue resolution, the ability to run a project or serve as project manager on a program team and can ensure a successful project lifecycle. Ability to facilitate solutions and mediate issues where required, for example using creativity to break deadlocks
10. Able to communicate (verbally and in writing) effectively with internal/external customers. Able to identify, recruit, and develop resources to support project requirements. Able to work with assigned-committed resources, attain project objectives within the scheduled dates.
11. Demonstrates financial prudence, does not waste supplies/materials. Seek ways to reduce costs.
12. Follow service excellence standards of behavior with regrad to attitude, communication, teamwork, customer service, confidentiality, safety and etiquette.
Essential duties and responsibilities
-Initiate new client implementation projects and support internal projects related to client implementation.
-Develop, document and maintain business requirements & processes.
-Identify and coordinate resource requirements to ensure successful project completion.
-Schedule and conduct project-related meetings both internal and external.
-Develop and maintain project documentation including plans, budgets, schedules, resources, project logs, status reports and technical requirements.
-Ensure projects schedules and client business requirements are met on time.
-Oversee post-project performance through to service level compliance-stability.
The Implementation Project Manager is a sedentary position and may require pushing, pulling or lifting up to 10 pounds.
Travel: ability to travel to client locations as required for implementation project management (less than 25%)
Aris is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a full benefit package including Medical, RX, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Group Term Life Insurance and paid time off.