Arise Virtual Solutions Employee Reviews

Fun, flexible, ease of working from home
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJune 26, 2017
I enjoyed the convience of working from home. Flexible training hours. I really enjoyed my instructors, training was fun and informative. Pay was ok, twice a month direct pay into my account.
The companies I serviced were AT&T mobility and Comcast.
Arise is a great work from home job.
Independent Business Owner/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Dacula, GAJune 18, 2017
I've been able to have complete harmony as it pertains to work, life balance. The hours are flexible, you can login where you are in the world as long as there is a land line and internet connection.
Work from home scan
CSP/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 17, 2017
They lure you in with flexible hours But make sure that they keep you busy enough to ignore your family and other duties as you would in s full time job. They also don't care if you get paid. They are very controlling m, no paid breaks or breaks at all, if you aren't on the phone. You aren't getting paid.
Pros
No pros, only cons if it too good to be true, it is
Cons
No payment after many hours
Okay
Customer Service Professional/Contracting (Current Employee) –  GAJune 14, 2017
Arise is a great company but charges too much for training where other similar companies have paid training.

And training is way too long. Nearly all training last at least a month before you can earn revenue.

Impossible to talk to anyone.
Pros
Have started to get some great clients.
Cons
Impossible to talk to anyone.
great place to work to be at home
Home Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 10, 2017
im able to make my own schedule and i can schedule work around my life which is great. the most challenging part would be having a day with all negative customers.
Pros
stay at home, make my own schedule
Cons
no benefits
Counterproductive environment / culture
Noc Engineer (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLJune 9, 2017
The Work/Life balance could be improved upon. There has been a High turnover for the last 2 years. Managers tend to quit or are fired. There's a lack of communication across departments and management does not believe in cohesive team building. My experience in the past has been with Supervisors who pit team members against each other and conduct themselves in an unprofessional manner. The most enjoyable part of the Job is that you are exposed to a lot of platforms. This allows you to enhance your skills in any given area, such as working with Citrix Or Juniper or gaining an understanding of MPLS networks. I've had the opportunity to work with some extremely intelligent and intuitive Individuals. However I believe their talents are being wasted hence why so many people resign on quarterly basis.
Pros
the occasional ability to work from home
Cons
short breaks, no sick days
Partner Support
Cross country home services (Current Employee) –  Mirmar, FLJune 8, 2017
Good luck trying to get revenue for hours worked. What they say goes. They won't help you all they want to do is say no or push you off on the next person while they hide behind their computer. The ONLY reason I'm giving 1 star is because i cannot give "0" stars!!!!!!
Pros
nothin right now
Cons
non-compensation for serviced hours
Productive Production
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeJune 7, 2017
Great place to be able to live a very flexible life, between home and work life. having to pay for the contracts to work for leaves to think why should I have pay to work for a company and there are not any benefits offered.
Pros
Flixiblity
Cons
paying a monthly fee to work for a company
Great Place to work
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 4, 2017
I am a IBO with Arise Love it just waiting on another client to work for with them...not very good with sales so I'm waiting on customer service position
Complex
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 2, 2017
Stressful at times, you must catch on to everything very fast, some of the supervisors doesn't give you a fair chance. Your IBO, well the one I had, was very nice to me and explained what was expected of me.
Pros
paid on time
Cons
need better supervisors
Great Opportunity
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Current Employee) –  HomeJune 1, 2017
Great Opportunity for those needing job flexibility. Entry level training available and great for those with an entrepreneur mindset. If you want need to stay at home and work around your loved ones schedule, you can do this with Arise.
awesome and exciting
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Aston, PAMay 31, 2017
I was an IBO for Arise and they are a great company to partner with. they exceed greatness and awesomeness and always have an outstanding outcome. Everyday worked was great, I made my own schedule and worked from home.
Summary
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FL 33027May 31, 2017
Working from home. Staying in an comfort zone while having the ability to make money and provide knowledge to customers. Selling new products and keeping a pleasant attitude.
Great Income from Home
At Home Customer Service Call Center Operator (Current Employee) –  at home, anywhereMay 22, 2017
Stable, flexible, long lasting, potential to build income. I paid my bills as a single mom for 8 years with Arise. They are willing to work with you. I was pleased and hope to do it part time soon again.
Training needs help
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLMay 19, 2017
Training is not altogether sufficient to get a person ready to take calls. they rush you through the training to get you on the phones then you are expected to learn the ins and outs of taking calls on the fly
Pros
working at home is convenient
Cons
training is lackluster at best
productive
Personal AIDE (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMay 19, 2017
working in this company help to gain the experience. good place for the entry level worker. i gave overall not bad grade for this company and staff i met there
Competitive environment, good training
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLMay 3, 2017
They provide extensive training and average pay. There is not much job stability.. They do not pay for training which last at least six weeks, Mon - Fri. 4 hours a day.
Pros
No job security
Arise Virtual Solutions
Customer Service Rep Carnival Cruise Lines (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 1, 2017
This is an at home position and is great for stay at home moms and people who want to create their own work schedule. Life can be demanding at times and working from home allows you to be able to handle that a bit better.
Waste of time
Self-Employed Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 24, 2017
Waste of time and money do not do. Great and convent of working from home, but must be in click for the clients to accept you fully. must kiss your instructors backside at all times.
for the stay at home mom
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  your homeApril 21, 2017
raising 3 kids, this was the best job opportunity i have ever had. working with Arise gave me the experience of providing the best customer care no matter what the circumstances are during that call you are taking.