ARISE Employee Reviews

Flexible schedule
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  ArizonaMay 4, 2017
Excellent work from home job. You make your own hours. The bad thing is that depending on what client you are servicing, there aren't that many hours available.
Great Place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 24, 2017
This is a work from home, you are an independent contractor. It's not for everyone. You must be self motivated, excellent at time management, and very disciplined.
Pros
Work from home, no time clock to punch.
Cons
You are an independant contractor
Life with Arise is not what you expect
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 17, 2017
First time I started with Arise I paid $249 for 8 weeks of unpaid training to work with AT&T. After training for 4 weeks, AT&T cancelled the class. AT&T had had issues with the support end of the class. We were given vouchers for another class of our choice but you had another 4-8 weeks of unpaid training. I would not recommend Arise for anyone wanting full time work unless you pay and train for 2 clients. It just isn't reliable. Some of the best clients that cut back hours for things like school being out but that information is not given when you are looking for clients. I was not aware there were companies that actually had paid training until I did the research. I suggest Convergys, Sykes, AloricaAtHome, Sitel all which pay you during training and you are not an independent contractor. You can still deduct your expenses and have partial paid benefits like health insurance, 401 k, taxes are deducted so it is much easier at tax time. I sincerely suggest checking them out. You also should go to Forbes.com and check out the top 100 work from home companies. Converges is #15 and the others are all listed there but Arise isn't listed. Do your research.
Pros
Cons
Have to pay anywhere from $75 to $249 for training, not paid during training, no benefits.
Independant Contractor
Customer Service Provider (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 16, 2017
Let me start by saying working for arise is a good place to work part time or for a secondary income. Even though some opportunities might pay decently, You have to pay for training and pass the class in order to work. Studying and practice will be required after a work day for the entire duration of employment. Hours are available per day based on company needs. You make your own schedule, but hours are available on a first come first serve bases.
Pros
work from home
Cons
pay isnt worth time commitment and up front cost
Opportunity to work from home.
Disney Dining Reservations (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 11, 2017
Your questions do not apply. It was a good company to work for because of the flexibility of times, and the ability to schedule time off when needed and still cover the contract.
Pros
Setting own hours.
Cons
Working all holidays.
Excellent Company to Work For!
Customer Service Professional (Current Employee) –  Fort Payne, ALMarch 16, 2017
I really enjoyed working with Arise! It has been an amazing opportunity to allow me to stay at home with my family and still make a go to job living! I know that I will always have a way to make extra money if I ever get in the situation I need to!
Great flexability
Virtual Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  At homeMarch 3, 2017
A great job to have to work around family life. Helping people with queries on their accounts and every call being different.
Pros
Work when you want
Arise does not consider their CSPs
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  RemoteMarch 1, 2017
Although it is nice to be able to select your own hours, Arise will penalize their CSPs even if they are having a computer issue, if it is not a nationwide issue. You have to jump through hoops to get in touch with an agent that can assist you with any issues both personal and technical. There are no attempts made to help the CSPs feel more positive about working through Arise. Once you sign the contract, every thing is your problem to solve.
They do not pay enough for the stress the jobs provided cause, and the blame it on the fact that you get to make your own schedule. This is more of a side job, not the best to make a full time gig.
Pros
Make your own schedule, choose your own company
Cons
You have to pay for training, the companies do not pay well, no paid holidays, get penalized for hours released after the lockdown period, bad pad pay for most companies
Fun job from the comfort of your own home
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 19, 2017
Great place should have more time to earn income while training you get to spend more time with family and save on gasEnrolled retired customers to insurance plans for health during annual open enrollment season. Assisted customers with the application of Medicare. Educated customers on insurance benefits.
well structured work from home call center
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 15, 2017
open communication
supervisors always ready and willing to help
learned how to rely more on in-house work literature more so than asking for help
Pros
work from home
Cons
no benefits
Great work from home
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeFebruary 13, 2017
Worked for ATT contracted through Arise. Really enjoyed the work and pay. The training was long but in order to do the job correctly the training period is much needed. Also, they offered nice incentives when you meet your metrics each week. I really enjoyed the work
Pros
The opportunity to work from home
Cons
Not havig face to face interactions
You will barley make min wage
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAFebruary 9, 2017
pay is terrible, no way to track hours worked. When you have an issue you need to have the IBO speak for you so you should hope they care enough to do so because Arise will not speak to a CSP
Pros
at home
Cons
not worth the time
Don't waste your time or money!
Trying to sign up for customer service for client (Former Employee) –  home Palm Bay, FlFebruary 8, 2017
I have invested money in a faster internet connection for this company and paid for a background check. I paid for a class ($89) and got sick and couldn't do the course. The classes are non-refundable. Their virtual assistant is useless and they don't have any other way on the client listing page to contact tech. support directly. I have spent hours on hold waiting for tech support and then having the guy transfer me to another department instead of trying to resolve my problem. When I was unable to do the PC check, I got the message that it had failed and I needed to contact tech support which is what I was trying to do !Also, the course that I did start, they offered it at half off the next day, when I contacted the person I was going to work under, she didn't offer to refund the other half of the cost of the course. I see now why they don't appear on the list of legitimate work at home jobs!
Pros
Cons
They are cons!
flexible
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  homeJanuary 31, 2017
downfall is unpaid training, other than that I loved the flexibility of the job. training is also long for it to be unpaid. Great worklife balance being that you set your own schedule
Decent enough
DATA ENTRY (Current Employee) –  Hiram, GAJanuary 24, 2017
Pay isn't the best but flexibility and working from home are great benefits. Decent amount of clients to choose from but the classes fill up quickly. You have to go to enrollment support a lot and they're no help most of time which makes you miss out on a lot of opportunities.
Pros
work from home, flexibility
Cons
pay, no health benefits, no job stability
Fun work place
(Carnival cruise Lines)- Assisting customers (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 24, 2017
Becoming a team leader to assist other co-workers when issues arise for the customer. Helping my supervisor with time sheets as well as taking calls to assist customers
Pros
Meting different type of people
great place to work with great HR
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJanuary 21, 2017
ARISE truly cares about their clients and their employees.The only reason I left was do to injury from car accident. I wit the insurance industry would allow reimbursement so employees could get better pay.
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  TexasJanuary 21, 2017
Arise offers decent pay and flexible hours based on your performance. I thoroughly enjoy my work and the client base is quite good. The only drawback is no benefits which I need. They are fantastic for anyone wanting to supplement their income and have another steady income/benefits source coming in.
Pros
Freedom, work from home, flexible, don't have to put on makeup :)
Cons
No benefits
ok job
worked on line (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 19, 2017
was an ok job to work at worked on line taking orderer for people for sears and other companies was an ok place to work the hardest thing was the customers gave you a hard time
Pros
not a good job
Cons
bad boss
Arise is a great company.
Intuit Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Work from homeJanuary 18, 2017
Working from home for a variety of companies thru Arise. Customer Service is the most enjoyable part of my job. Great Company to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARISE. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8