ARISE

ARISE Employer Reviews

Work at home
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Miramar, FLJuly 14, 2014
 Elevated customer relations by addressing customer needs & resolving customer concerns
 Accessed computerized financial information to answer customer account related questions
 Assisted customer in troubleshooting website and/or product related issues
 Promoted new services/ products to enhance customer services and/or reduce monthly expenses
 – more... Processed payments and addressed account discrepancies on customer accounts – less
not a good place to work
Customer service (Current Employee), FLJune 26, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: see above
not a good place to work. Bad management, bad tech. systems, terrible tech. support
Working from Home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), FLJune 13, 2014
Pros: able to work from home
Typically work day I would review bill with customer or update addresses or email. Troubleshoot when it was needed.
Arise Review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Miramar, FLJune 9, 2014
This is an online company where you work from home. There aren't enough service hours and you have to be a IBO or know someone who is a IBO
Rip off
Call Center (Former Employee), ChicagoJune 1, 2014
I was terminated 4 weeks into the course and accused of having low attendance, which is not true, because I never missed a day. I put in another incident report and finally my instructor determined I was not a good fit I never saw it coming, the Instructor is not a good instructor, she would say one thing and do another and she suddenly would change – more... the due dates of her prework, I think that Arise should monitor there instructors more closely, I am devastated with all this, at this time I am unemployed and I thought Arise was an honest company, it probably is but the instructors are the problem, which they are getting away with a lot, now I am in more debt than ever> I paid a background check, the class, invested in opening my own corporation, bank account, and now a cost to close the corporation a total of $600.00 in debt due to this mistake. Never again and I do NOT, but do NOT recommend Arise to no one. GOD bless Arise – less
Good Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 29, 2014
Cons: no breaks
Very long hours. Low pay. Not enough employee support available
Fun place to work
Customer Service Rep/ Owner/Operator (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCMay 8, 2014
Pros: it was my own business
Cons: part-time and sometimes they had to hours to work.
This position was from my home office. I was an independent business owner that was responsible to hire employees under my team and maintain an average objective each month. I also had to take care of the payroll to insure they were getting paid bi-weekly. The job helped me to learn management, payroll, being a team player and being responsible.
love the freedom
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 3, 2014
don't care much for the prices for training aside from that I love working for arise
Schedule your own hrs, work from home, great pay
Assist AT&T (Current Employee), Work from homeApril 2, 2014
It's a great company to be employed with if you need the flexibility of scheduling your own hours to fit your very busy lifestyle with great pay.
i do not have to participate in atlanta traffic
Independent contractor (Current Employee), atlanta, gaMarch 1, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: working around family schedule
I answer inbound calls and resolve any billing and order problems. I have learned to think more outside the box as well convey more empathy to customers.
Core Competencies
Client Analyst (Current Employee), Remote LocationJanuary 22, 2014
Customer Service: Dealing directly with clients and with the public, proactively looking for ways to help clients and candidates, identifying client and candidates' expectations and working to exceed them. . Organizing and Planning: Coordinating daily tasks, working on multiple tasks at one time, changing focus as needed to accomplish objectives. . – more... Persuasion and Influence: Providing options to clients and candidates that best fit their needs, demonstrating the valve of our services, and enhancing retention. . Problem Solving: Combining, evaluating, and reasoning with information and choosing the best solution. Seek to prevent problems and minimize the effects of ones that arise. . Interpersonal Skills: Being aware of others' reactions and why they react the way they do. Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with clients and candidates. Handle complaints, arbitrating disputes, or otherwise negotiating with others. Listening to what other people say and asking questions as appropriate. . Communication: Listen to and understands information and ideas presented through spoken or written words. Communicates information and ideas in a manner that is professional and easily understood. Actively listens to others by asking follow-up questions as appropriate. Able to apply information that is communicated. – less
Arise Jobs Are The BEST....I LOVE Working for ARISE!
Customer Service Professional (Current Employee), Work At HomeJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: work at home, lots of hours available to work, make your own schedule, no taxes deducted fron pay, you are your own boss-self employed
Cons: must pay for your own health insurance
A typical workday consist of waking up to get my daughter ready for school, taking an hour to enjoy some coffee and watch the news until its time for my shift to begin. I work a couple of hours and take a 30 minute break, then work a few more hours before taking an extended break for housework and to start dinner, then work a few more hours before my – more... daughter gets home from school. I work whenever I want. I earn $15/hour and at least $500/week (tax free). There is NO Better Job! There are LOTS of people who say that they Do Not receive the Support that they need to succeed with Arise, but that all depends on the IBO (Independent Business Owner) that you choose to sub-contract under.

The IBO that I sub-contract with is CSR Virtual Staffing and they are AWESOME! I get the support I need that has enabled me to go from earning $10 to $15 in just 6 months. I was promoted to Team Leader after just 3 months with the company so now I also help other CSPs get started. I have not had ANY issues whatsoever with receiving the support and information that I need both in training and while servicing clients.

I would recommend Arise to ANYONE who is serious about working from home and finding stable Part-Time & Full-Time work. – less
Great job working with amazing people
Community Integration Specialist (Current Employee), Oswego, NYJanuary 3, 2014
I have a awesome job working with great people but no opportunity for advancement. You don't get to see your co workers often because your always out in the field.
Couldn't pay us on time. Skipped our Dec 23 pay date.
CSP (Current Employee), Orlando, FlaDecember 23, 2013
Pros: great to work from home and have flex time.
Cons: unreliable pay schedules.
Arise is tough to work for. Limited hours, exceedingly demanding and demeaning supervisors. Once you pay for the class and actually start working, you can make about $8.56/hr after the fees are removed for every check if you start @ $9.00/hr;typical hourly rate. You receive a schedule of pay dates that change with a garden variety of reasons: bank glitch, – more... moved the pay date, etc.

Don't count on your auto deposit until it really lands in the bank. – less
A rewarding job
Community Integration Specialist (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYNovember 19, 2013
Pros: giving back
Cons: hours
ARISE was a great place to work. The pay was really good, the only thing was that they were very unorganized hours. One week you could have a full week with 40 hours, the next week 10 hours.
Customer service rep
Customer Service (Former Employee), FloridaOctober 22, 2013
Intake calls from customers, calls could be busy at times, this is a work from home positon and management is very helpful
Fun workplace
LivePerson Chat Agent (Current Employee), Work from HomeOctober 10, 2013
Fun workplace and able to chat with new customer from around the world
If you serious about getting a real job, dont go with Arise.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 5, 2013
Pros: flexible hour
Cons: flexible but you have to fight with others, since they always over subscribed. they made money on training, no ethnic, communication is very bad, good luck getting any feedback from upper management, unless they need to tell you to do this and that. no security of job, no benefit.
Im lucky I made my decision this is a party time only. After working for Arise for a long time, I knew this is right.
Hours are jumping up and down. Many people are terminated because they want to. (You can find out many of them on internet complaining). You have to pay to get a job, this isnt right. Sometimes need to pay a couple hundred, then some – more... are end up finishing the class, and no more hours to work with. They dont tell you about this when you sign up, you only know it after you are already into it, no refund, no security of job.
Communication with management is zero, because they know it is contract, fire you all they want. That's why they setup a business, so make this job as a contract, they DID hired some good lawyers for Arise thought.

They always have meeting to upsell their classes, because the class is costly, and no guaranteed you will have job or hours at all. Also you need to pay monthly fee to be their employees, that's why they signed up so many classes and can fire you anytime they want, because they already made money that way.

Therefore if you are looking to do it as parttime, you can go for it, however be prepared to be doing job with unreasonable demand, Also the pay isnt good, no benefit, no security, and their management treat all issue like it never happens. So you need to fix it all by yourself, or good luck teaming with a good PCL ( their way to call manager ). Otherwise you will not have any fun at all doing their job as contractor. – less
Great job with flexibility
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fayetteville, GASeptember 25, 2013
Pros: could change hours if needed to.
Cons: when server went down which was often that could last for days.
Great job with benefits along with the ability to work from home. Incredible work platform that serviced efficiently.
I've learned to multi-task on 4 different systems to get the clients phone working and issue reseolved.
amazing
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 24, 2013
loved working with people around the world. the hardest part of the job was listening to new and different accents i have never heard before.

1 2 3 4