ARISE Employee Reviews

AT&T Mobility Customer Service professional
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee), Home BasedOctober 21, 2014
Pros: schedule your own hrs. more time for family.
Cons: if you are not as fast as the rest, you will get run over.
Arise has both pro's and con's as do other companies. The clients they provide are high call volume and can be very stressful. There are not alot of PF's availible for covering all questions and help needed. Training is long and payless. If you cant keep up your AHT and ratings you fall to the bottom of the food chain. The hrs. that you are offered are what is left over. Working under an IBO has been the worst experience I have ever had.

But on the bright side Arise staff, trainers and support have been wonderful to me. They understand and will do the best they can for you. I have left AT&T mobility for personal reasons and got rid of my IBO. AT&T work is very technical and constant courses on products can leave a person speechless. The most enjoyable part of that experience was my fellow classmates. I like to think we all kept each other going. I am still with Arise. I became an IBO and will service a client that I had in the past. Arise gave me a second chance after my Father passed and helped me get going again. For that I am forever grateful. If you get rid of the middleman (IBO'S) Arise opportunities are well worth it.

Watch out for those gremlins...lol
Great Company
Sales Rep (Current Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZOctober 4, 2014
Pros: flexiable hours
Cons: no benefits
This company allows you to set your own hours, which keeps life flexible. The only downside is that the company does not offer benefits.
Very disappointed
Apple (Former Employee), OhioSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: some qa pf's are very understandable if you have a family emergency
Cons: low pay
There is a lot of in depth training and you are not paid. They are quick to say you are your own boss, but you get in trouble if you release hours! I myself paid over $1400.00 for equipment and it's no guarantee you will get enough hours. No holiday or overtime pay.
very good place to work for
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYSeptember 7, 2014
learned about people with disabilities. Good people to work with and for
a great company to work for
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Gaffney,SCSeptember 4, 2014
The most enjoyable part of this job is that you are in control of your hours.
productive and fun
Animator (Former Employee), Edinburg, TXAugust 27, 2014
Arise is a non-profit organization and it gives so much back to the community. They offer a lot of fun and free programs.
Independent Business Owner
AT&T MOBILITY INDEPENDENT BUSINESS OWNER (Current Employee), Your choiceAugust 16, 2014
Allows you to work at your own pace and become a business owner. You are in control of your time. You can also become an employer by hiring others who are qualified agents and expand your business.
like working with very little supervision and serving new food dishes
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), FlAugust 11, 2014
Great job, really like working with and meeting people. cooking new dishes everyday and sampling to new and existing customers.
Work from home is always great for family
Independent Contractor/AT&T and Comcast (Current Employee), North CarolinaAugust 7, 2014
Pros: convenience and flexibility
Cons: healthcare
Setting my own schedule to service customers all over the world is the best part of my job. I get to train from home and work with very awesome co-workers. I have increased my management, administrative, and technical skills.
Productive and awesome place for advancement
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Jonesboro, GAAugust 5, 2014
Pros: setting your own schedule!
Cons: would love more hours.
This has been the best work form home opportunity.
I have learned a great deal about time management.
my co-workers are great and supportive, and we are all
a big happy family! What i enjoy most about this job is that
you get to help others.
loved working here!
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYJuly 28, 2014
great advancement opportunities, and enjoyable staff!! I was motivated within the company to become an assistant manager where I obtained my servesafe certification
this is a retirement type of job
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, NCJuly 15, 2014
Pros: working at home
Cons: the mistakes constantly made dealing with money
arise was a work at home job as an independent contractor trusting people unsuited to handle you money
Work at home
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Miramar, FLJuly 14, 2014
 Elevated customer relations by addressing customer needs & resolving customer concerns
 Accessed computerized financial information to answer customer account related questions
 Assisted customer in troubleshooting website and/or product related issues
 Promoted new services/ products to enhance customer services and/or reduce monthly expenses
 Processed payments and addressed account discrepancies on customer accounts
not a good place to work
Customer service (Current Employee), FLJune 26, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: see above
not a good place to work. Bad management, bad tech. systems, terrible tech. support
Working from Home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), FLJune 13, 2014
Pros: able to work from home
Typically work day I would review bill with customer or update addresses or email. Troubleshoot when it was needed.
Arise Review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Miramar, FLJune 9, 2014
This is an online company where you work from home. There aren't enough service hours and you have to be a IBO or know someone who is a IBO
Rip off
Call Center (Former Employee), ChicagoJune 1, 2014
I was terminated 4 weeks into the course and accused of having low attendance, which is not true, because I never missed a day. I put in another incident report and finally my instructor determined I was not a good fit I never saw it coming, the Instructor is not a good instructor, she would say one thing and do another and she suddenly would change the due dates of her prework, I think that Arise should monitor there instructors more closely, I am devastated with all this, at this time I am unemployed and I thought Arise was an honest company, it probably is but the instructors are the problem, which they are getting away with a lot, now I am in more debt than ever> I paid a background check, the class, invested in opening my own corporation, bank account, and now a cost to close the corporation a total of $600.00 in debt due to this mistake. Never again and I do NOT, but do NOT recommend Arise to no one. GOD bless Arise
Good Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 29, 2014
Cons: no breaks
Very long hours. Low pay. Not enough employee support available
Fun place to work
Customer Service Rep/ Owner/Operator (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCMay 8, 2014
Pros: it was my own business
Cons: part-time and sometimes they had to hours to work.
This position was from my home office. I was an independent business owner that was responsible to hire employees under my team and maintain an average objective each month. I also had to take care of the payroll to insure they were getting paid bi-weekly. The job helped me to learn management, payroll, being a team player and being responsible.
love the freedom
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 3, 2014
don't care much for the prices for training aside from that I love working for arise