ARISE Employee Reviews

Great work from home
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeFebruary 13, 2017
Worked for ATT contracted through Arise. Really enjoyed the work and pay. The training was long but in order to do the job correctly the training period is much needed. Also, they offered nice incentives when you meet your metrics each week. I really enjoyed the work
Pros
The opportunity to work from home
Cons
Not havig face to face interactions
You will barley make min wage
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAFebruary 9, 2017
pay is terrible, no way to track hours worked. When you have an issue you need to have the IBO speak for you so you should hope they care enough to do so because Arise will not speak to a CSP
Pros
at home
Cons
not worth the time
Don't waste your time or money!
Trying to sign up for customer service for client (Former Employee) –  home Palm Bay, FlFebruary 8, 2017
I have invested money in a faster internet connection for this company and paid for a background check. I paid for a class ($89) and got sick and couldn't do the course. The classes are non-refundable. Their virtual assistant is useless and they don't have any other way on the client listing page to contact tech. support directly. I have spent hours on hold waiting for tech support and then having the guy transfer me to another department instead of trying to resolve my problem. When I was unable to do the PC check, I got the message that it had failed and I needed to contact tech support which is what I was trying to do !Also, the course that I did start, they offered it at half off the next day, when I contacted the person I was going to work under, she didn't offer to refund the other half of the cost of the course. I see now why they don't appear on the list of legitimate work at home jobs!
Pros
Cons
They are cons!
Arise
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  KentuckyFebruary 5, 2017
Very boring job. The management is not reliable at all. Very inconsistent computer software and telephone programming.
flexible
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  homeJanuary 31, 2017
downfall is unpaid training, other than that I loved the flexibility of the job. training is also long for it to be unpaid. Great worklife balance being that you set your own schedule
Decent enough
DATA ENTRY (Current Employee) –  Hiram, GAJanuary 24, 2017
Pay isn't the best but flexibility and working from home are great benefits. Decent amount of clients to choose from but the classes fill up quickly. You have to go to enrollment support a lot and they're no help most of time which makes you miss out on a lot of opportunities.
Pros
work from home, flexibility
Cons
pay, no health benefits, no job stability
Fun work place
(Carnival cruise Lines)- Assisting customers (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 24, 2017
Becoming a team leader to assist other co-workers when issues arise for the customer. Helping my supervisor with time sheets as well as taking calls to assist customers
Pros
Meting different type of people
great place to work with great HR
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJanuary 21, 2017
ARISE truly cares about their clients and their employees.The only reason I left was do to injury from car accident. I wit the insurance industry would allow reimbursement so employees could get better pay.
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  TexasJanuary 21, 2017
Arise offers decent pay and flexible hours based on your performance. I thoroughly enjoy my work and the client base is quite good. The only drawback is no benefits which I need. They are fantastic for anyone wanting to supplement their income and have another steady income/benefits source coming in.
Pros
Freedom, work from home, flexible, don't have to put on makeup :)
Cons
No benefits
ok job
worked on line (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 19, 2017
was an ok job to work at worked on line taking orderer for people for sears and other companies was an ok place to work the hardest thing was the customers gave you a hard time
Pros
not a good job
Cons
bad boss
Arise is a great company.
Intuit Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Work from homeJanuary 18, 2017
Working from home for a variety of companies thru Arise. Customer Service is the most enjoyable part of my job. Great Company to work for.
it's fun helping people with their needs
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJanuary 16, 2017
I log on and start my calls and sometimes the customers ask questions that you don't have the answer to but you have to try to make them comfortable about what they are purchasing. Best part is working from home and being flexible
Pros
work from home and make on scheldule
Cons
sometimes its not enough hours per week
Some good, some bad
IBO (Current Employee) –  TennesseeJanuary 10, 2017
I set up my company and went to client class for 6 weeks with no pay - which I knew about up front so not a surprise - did not miss one day because the instructor, while fun, made it clear there was a no absentee policy. I have been servicing the client for a couple of months and overall I enjoy it.

The bad is there is no phone number to call and get help. It is all online and I have copied and saved all my interactions with the IT department and the answers are basically the same regardless of the problem.

The other part of that is you have required amount of hours to work to be compliant with the SOW (Statement of Work). Even when I have had technical issues that made it impossible to work and I documented the problems, I received threatening e-mails stating I am in danger of having my SOW voided.

I have wondered if the problems with the software are the clients or problems with the arise interface.

I do enjoy my job but while they say work the hours you want that is not entirely true especially when starting out.
Pros
Work from home is really nice
Cons
No support with employees - all online and generic.
The hardest part of the job
Job Coach (Current Employee) –  Oswego, NYJanuary 4, 2017
The hardest part of the job as being a Job Coach for ARISE is, you don't have a set schedule, the hours are so sporadic. The other thing is you have to travel all around Oswego and Onondago County. You spend more money in gas than you actually make. I haven't even caught up with myself. I haven't had money to spend on myself, let alone gt lunch while i'm out making these trip to different places for different time. Another thing that is hard about this job is, you have to take your work home. Now who wants to do that? I love helping others out but you need to be able to pay your bills, have family time, and do things for yourself. Also everything is so confusing, rules and expectations change all the time.
Pros
Make your own Schedule
Cons
No benefits, No incentive, sporadic hours, no set salary, don't get paid enough, have to take your work home
Work from home
Telecommute Customer Service Professional (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCDecember 7, 2016
if you need flexibility this is the job for you. This company allows you to have the freedom of you being your own boss.This can full-time or part-time. Great for stay at home parents or retirees.
Horrible communication
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 2, 2016
Was dropped from client before able to even start, after paying expensive fee, not given any reason or warning beforehand. All this after all they asked me to do (get affidavit signed, take drug test, finish pre course work,) The day i am ready to start training all my access was unavailable
Pros
none yet
Cons
communication
It good company and fun great community.
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYNovember 11, 2016
It's nice and fun with people's because they got nice community and great company.it nice to care of people and helps them with doing everything's. It's really good
great
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLNovember 2, 2016
love customer service it is fun and interesting to work from home and also to talk to so many different people all day. I love this position and working close with the customers.
Good place to work!
Customer Service Representative - Work From Home (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 28, 2016
ARISE is a legitimate company and while I was there I enjoyed working with my classmates. The instructions are very thorough and the instructors meet with you on an ongoing basis.
Pros
Set your own work schedule and work from home.
Cons
Sometimes hours weren't available.
Reservation & Itinerary Specialist (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLOctober 27, 2016
Enter orders for customers, which are placed daily for a wide range of products and the most extensive range of maintenance supplies, paper, chemical and safety products. As a customer service representative we take and enter orders throughout the day over the phone, fax, online and from individual sales reps for customers.
Each CSR rep is assigned a minimum of 12-14 sales reps and is responsible for entering each order accurately and in a timely fashion by end of daily.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARISE. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8