ARISE

ARISE Employer Reviews

love the freedom
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 3, 2014
don't care much for the prices for training aside from that I love working for arise
Schedule your own hrs, work from home, great pay
Assist AT&T (Current Employee), Work from homeApril 2, 2014
It's a great company to be employed with if you need the flexibility of scheduling your own hours to fit your very busy lifestyle with great pay.
i do not have to participate in atlanta traffic
Independent contractor (Current Employee), atlanta, gaMarch 1, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: working around family schedule
I answer inbound calls and resolve any billing and order problems. I have learned to think more outside the box as well convey more empathy to customers.
Core Competencies
Client Analyst (Current Employee), Remote LocationJanuary 22, 2014
Customer Service: Dealing directly with clients and with the public, proactively looking for ways to help clients and candidates, identifying client and candidates' expectations and working to exceed them. . Organizing and Planning: Coordinating daily tasks, working on multiple tasks at one time, changing focus as needed to accomplish objectives. . – more... Persuasion and Influence: Providing options to clients and candidates that best fit their needs, demonstrating the valve of our services, and enhancing retention. . Problem Solving: Combining, evaluating, and reasoning with information and choosing the best solution. Seek to prevent problems and minimize the effects of ones that arise. . Interpersonal Skills: Being aware of others' reactions and why they react the way they do. Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with clients and candidates. Handle complaints, arbitrating disputes, or otherwise negotiating with others. Listening to what other people say and asking questions as appropriate. . Communication: Listen to and understands information and ideas presented through spoken or written words. Communicates information and ideas in a manner that is professional and easily understood. Actively listens to others by asking follow-up questions as appropriate. Able to apply information that is communicated. – less
Arise Jobs Are The BEST....I LOVE Working for ARISE!
Customer Service Professional (Current Employee), Work At HomeJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: work at home, lots of hours available to work, make your own schedule, no taxes deducted fron pay, you are your own boss-self employed
Cons: must pay for your own health insurance
A typical workday consist of waking up to get my daughter ready for school, taking an hour to enjoy some coffee and watch the news until its time for my shift to begin. I work a couple of hours and take a 30 minute break, then work a few more hours before taking an extended break for housework and to start dinner, then work a few more hours before my – more... daughter gets home from school. I work whenever I want. I earn $15/hour and at least $500/week (tax free). There is NO Better Job! There are LOTS of people who say that they Do Not receive the Support that they need to succeed with Arise, but that all depends on the IBO (Independent Business Owner) that you choose to sub-contract under.

The IBO that I sub-contract with is CSR Virtual Staffing and they are AWESOME! I get the support I need that has enabled me to go from earning $10 to $15 in just 6 months. I was promoted to Team Leader after just 3 months with the company so now I also help other CSPs get started. I have not had ANY issues whatsoever with receiving the support and information that I need both in training and while servicing clients.

I would recommend Arise to ANYONE who is serious about working from home and finding stable Part-Time & Full-Time work. – less
Great job working with amazing people
Community Integration Specialist (Current Employee), Oswego, NYJanuary 3, 2014
I have a awesome job working with great people but no opportunity for advancement. You don't get to see your co workers often because your always out in the field.
Couldn't pay us on time. Skipped our Dec 23 pay date.
CSP (Current Employee), Orlando, FlaDecember 23, 2013
Pros: great to work from home and have flex time.
Cons: unreliable pay schedules.
Arise is tough to work for. Limited hours, exceedingly demanding and demeaning supervisors. Once you pay for the class and actually start working, you can make about $8.56/hr after the fees are removed for every check if you start @ $9.00/hr;typical hourly rate. You receive a schedule of pay dates that change with a garden variety of reasons: bank glitch, – more... moved the pay date, etc.

Don't count on your auto deposit until it really lands in the bank. – less
A rewarding job
Community Integration Specialist (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYNovember 19, 2013
Pros: giving back
Cons: hours
ARISE was a great place to work. The pay was really good, the only thing was that they were very unorganized hours. One week you could have a full week with 40 hours, the next week 10 hours.
Customer service rep
Customer Service (Former Employee), FloridaOctober 22, 2013
Intake calls from customers, calls could be busy at times, this is a work from home positon and management is very helpful
Fun workplace
LivePerson Chat Agent (Current Employee), Work from HomeOctober 10, 2013
Fun workplace and able to chat with new customer from around the world
If you serious about getting a real job, dont go with Arise.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 5, 2013
Pros: flexible hour
Cons: flexible but you have to fight with others, since they always over subscribed. they made money on training, no ethnic, communication is very bad, good luck getting any feedback from upper management, unless they need to tell you to do this and that. no security of job, no benefit.
Im lucky I made my decision this is a party time only. After working for Arise for a long time, I knew this is right.
Hours are jumping up and down. Many people are terminated because they want to. (You can find out many of them on internet complaining). You have to pay to get a job, this isnt right. Sometimes need to pay a couple hundred, then some – more... are end up finishing the class, and no more hours to work with. They dont tell you about this when you sign up, you only know it after you are already into it, no refund, no security of job.
Communication with management is zero, because they know it is contract, fire you all they want. That's why they setup a business, so make this job as a contract, they DID hired some good lawyers for Arise thought.

They always have meeting to upsell their classes, because the class is costly, and no guaranteed you will have job or hours at all. Also you need to pay monthly fee to be their employees, that's why they signed up so many classes and can fire you anytime they want, because they already made money that way.

Therefore if you are looking to do it as parttime, you can go for it, however be prepared to be doing job with unreasonable demand, Also the pay isnt good, no benefit, no security, and their management treat all issue like it never happens. So you need to fix it all by yourself, or good luck teaming with a good PCL ( their way to call manager ). Otherwise you will not have any fun at all doing their job as contractor. – less
Great job with flexibility
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fayetteville, GASeptember 25, 2013
Pros: could change hours if needed to.
Cons: when server went down which was often that could last for days.
Great job with benefits along with the ability to work from home. Incredible work platform that serviced efficiently.
I've learned to multi-task on 4 different systems to get the clients phone working and issue reseolved.
amazing
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 24, 2013
loved working with people around the world. the hardest part of the job was listening to new and different accents i have never heard before.
WAH
CSP (Current Employee), Atlanta,GAAugust 26, 2013
Pros: working at home
Cons: spent money no guaranteed work hours, not paid for training, no benefits
I was looking forward to working from home paid my money for background and CSP then had to pay to take a training class. After I spent all that money you would think they had hours for you to work. No you have to fight for hours, they put a cap on the hours you work and you don't get paid for training. Was it worth it? NO. But I made some friends and – more... found another WAH job I didn't have to pay for, that has paid training and benefits. – less
If with the right client it can be a good experience
IBO and CSP for Sales and Customer Service (Current Employee), Remote work from homeAugust 11, 2013
Pros: right client can be good, flexible hours, sometimes good pay.
Cons: tech support is not good, extremely long waits to get to tech support or partner support, no one to call to talk to, support needs major improvements.
I have serviced 2 different clients with Arise and have been with one for sometime now and I really like it, but you get with the wrong client and it is not a good experience at all. I signed up for the AT&T IRU account because the available hours for my other client that I service was getting low.and I needed more hours. BIG MISTAKE!!! The client team – more... at Arise that supports the AT&T IRU account is horrible! The process and metrics are horrible!! The expectations are far beyond expectable!! There is always a new meeting, upskill class, huddles or something that they expect you to attend (without pay of course). They drop these meetings, huddles and classes on you at the last minute and expect you to twist your day around and reschedule you entire life to attend these last minute meetings. There is no work/life balance with the AT&T account. It is all work!! Even if you have hours scheduled to service, they still want you to attend these meetings (you cannot service and attend these hour long meetings). After twisting yourself and your life and schedule all around to meet their needs, they terminate your SOW for no real reason. The termination letter has a reason listed but is just an excuse because it doesn't really apply. There is no one to talk to about the termination. Low and behold, weeks later they reinstate your SOW again without explanation!! So you go these weeks without work/pay for this client and they just out of blue decide they made a mistake and take you back and then you have to twist and change your schedule to meet their needs. They do whatever they want whenever they want and you suffer the fallout!! They very disorganized and do not know what they are doing. They cannot keep csps to service the AT&T client so they have to keep running new classes to bring in more victims. I have worked in corporate America making a lot more money than this that demanded a lot less from you. Yes, you can make up to about $18 an hour (hard to do but you can do it sometimes), but that is actually service time pay. If you factor in all the daily and meeting meetings and huddles that you have to attend and don't get paid for, you might be clearing $8-10 a hour. Now if you are not making $18 when servicing, then you are clearing even less.Not to mention they send you a list of anywhere from 2-8 upskill classes that MUST be completed within the next 2 - 3 days. These classes take about 30 minutes to an hour to complete, so needless to say that is time you have to put in without pay again. Not to mention the endless emails that you get about this and that. Many of them repeating the same thing over again but just using different wording. I get fewer emails from spam than from the AT&T team at Arise.

Bottom line, if you are going to try Arise, do not select AT&T as a client. You will see many other bad reviews about Arise and the AT&T client. Someone told me not to select the AT&T client it was because it was not a good program to work for. I wish I would have listened. I have had more stress from this client that I can even start to explain.

Another thing about Arise is their support system for tech support or partner support is not good at all. The only way to get assistance with anything from technical support to, to pay or client support is to go into the chat rooms and wait and wait and wait for someone to assist you. Sometimes it takes several hours of waiting and if you are not in front of your computer at the time they get around to you then they close your session and more to the next person and you have to start all over again. I have spent endless hours waiting on support and many times it did not even help. I had a technical issue that I spent hours with support on and they could not figure it out. I had to actually do my own research online to figure out what the problem was. – less
No interest in customers (members) or agents.. only in Arise
customer service (Former Employee), Coral Springs FLAugust 2, 2013
Pros: being at home
Cons: too many to list
I was "let go" from Arise after 11 years. My main client was AAA of Northern CA (NCAA). After Arise lost their lawsuit with northern CA, the call volume decreased dramatically with NCAA. The only hours offered were literally in the middle of the night and a few scant hours during the day. My other client AAA MidAtlantic was never a true fully dedicated – more... client to begin with (though we were told that it would be during the training period). It became impossible to even pay the amount needed to maintain my corporation.
Arise informed me that my "sow"-state of work (contract) with both clients were being cancelled due to not working enough hours to satisfy the requirements of the "sow".
I have recently tried to apply for another opportunity with Arise and was informed that due to "numerous cancelled sows" I was not eligible to pick up a new client.
When Arise was "Willow" it was wonderful, but not anymore...a disappointment at best. – less
comfort from your own home
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Markham, ILJuly 25, 2013
very comfortable job to work from because you are working from home. learned great computer skills and how to deal with customers, set your own schedule for work. very fun job to have and great management.
worked at home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), FLJuly 21, 2013
Pros: helping people.
Cons: had to pay for training which could be in the hundreds and not guaranteed a position.
It was my own business, had to pay for training, and incorporate.
It was just a temp position for Fingerhut, which I really enjoyed the position and interacting with clients.
very productive solving customer issues, using trouble shooting methods, and providing excellent customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), mimamar, flJuly 15, 2013
A typical day at work is solving and trouble shooting customer mobile issues, changing plans,and research issues while providing the best customer service by maintaining a score of 87%. I have learned how to handle upset customers and sometime turning that customer into a happy customer.The best part of this job was the value of helping customers.
An Amazing Company!
Administrator (Current Employee), HomeJune 10, 2013
Pros: pay, hours flexibles, benifits
Cons: nothing!
I am a Administrator and I get paid $25/hr 40-50 hrs a week.
Hours Flexable, company is buying me new everything, computer, printer, fax phone

June 25, 2013

Doing what? Feel me in I need a job.

July 15, 2013

Can you please tell me what company you are in Administrator for? What you have to do to get to that position? Do they train on being an Administrator? I really need a position but I'm trying to do all the research that I can before I get into something that I wouldn't want to be in.