Aristocrat Technologies Inc. in Las Vegas, NV has an exciting new opportunity to join our Global Product organisation as a Product Manager – Platforms & Games
The successful candidate will be a Product Evangelist who will be instrumental in managing the delivery of new product to an international arena. Your role will see you manage the Vertex and global jackpot & game controller portfolio which will enable the creation and delivery of a winning global portfolio of linked and networked games. The candidate will also manage the future of Gaming in this vertical.
In order to provide high level technical consult to the business, the following will be required.
1. Knowledge of product lifecycle management, preparation of business cases, product strategies, product roadmaps and product requirements.
2. Demonstrable ability to agree requirements and decisions effectively across a diverse range of teams.
3. Five plus year’s knowledge / experience in gaming products and industry.
4. Delivering information succinctly and accurately to senior decision makers.
5. Capable of developing and delivering on commercially successful jackpot and networked products from concept to field performance.
6. Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Marketing, MBA or Business or 10 years plus industry experience.
7. Background in Gaming and/or experience working in a global product management role 5+ years.
8. Familiarity with basic maths & probability used in Jackpots (analytical approach).
9. Commercially astute and with an ability to develop jackpot and networked products from concept to field performance, your role will see you work across sales, marketing, creative and technical teams.
10. We need someone who is calm under pressure and able to remain persistent and resilient through the development process. Critical to this role is your ability to monitor, analyse and report global market, regulatory, competitor and technology trends and influence the development process.
11. An expert communicator with both internal and external stakeholders, your technical ability will allow you to manage customers, sales regions and R&D enabling successful products and strategies.
1. Product evangelist managing delivery to market.
2. Manage Customers, Sales Regions and Research & Development in enabling successful jackpot products portfolio and strategies.
3. Develop Jackpot product specifications.
4. Develop global jackpot product launch plans & packages.
5. Monitor, analyse, and report global market, regulatory, competitor, and technology trends.
6. Work effectively and collaboratively with key stake holders including other Product Managers, Regional Marketing Managers, Technology and Games development teams.
7. Work with sales and customers in successfully deploying jackpot products.
8. Prepare Product Roadmaps and Plans for controllers to support MGL, EPP and other product developments.
ADDITIONAL Key Skills and Knowledge
1. Works well across Sales, Marketing, Creative, and Technical teams.
2. Strong formal written and verbal skills.
3. Persistent, consistent, resilient and calm under pressure.
4. Strong commercial focus to decision making.
Aristocrat Technologies Inc. is an Australian based company with a truly global reach. Our offices span the world and we operate in a highly competitive entertainment based market place where we are known for being leaders of product design and development.
Our historic business has undergone transformation in recent years to ensure we remain at the forefront of innovation and creativity. Our business strategy is to harness our global reach to drive commercial success and excellence.
We are a business that values the impact talented people can have on both our culture and commercial success. We strive to ensure we provide you with the career growth and development that talented people both seek and deserve.