This position is responsible for providing Technical Account Management to key Systems customers, high level technical support to Systems Regional and Project teams, and mentoring and training other Technical Account Specialists.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Systems Technical Account Management
- Promote and position Aristocrat Technologies, Inc. as a world-class manufacturing, sales, and service organization.
- Participate as a leader in the installation and integration of new system products into existing systems. Develop new processes and business practices which result in business improvement for the company.
- Regularly schedule consultation visits within assigned Tier One customer base to advise customer of value added services, potential opportunities for services, product solutions, and other needs that may be identified during visit while promoting Aristocrat. May assist other Technical Account Specialists.
- Work on special assignments that are critical in nature to meet revenue, customer satisfaction issues, timeframes, and other business goals unrelated to core responsibilities.
- Continually advance job skills and develop proven knowledge of company’s policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Interact directly with the customer, technical support, as well as product training. May serve as a trainer for products to other employees.
Systems Third Level Support
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems with data integrity, systems program functionality and SQL server either remotely or on-site.
- Write and develop complex SQL queries and reports.
- Analyze data trends.
- Familiarity with SQL stored procedures (Programming).
- Describe technical issues, both written and verbally, to D&D, NSSC, and customers.
- Provide ad-hoc technical training to Systems Customers either through verbal or written communication.
- Troubleshoot problems with all systems software products.
- Work with gaming regulators when necessary to insure the proper operation of all systems software products.
- Identify and report potential Systems software issues to D&D.
- Document and update in-house knowledge database for Systems software issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Managers / Supervisors / Team Leaders must:
- Ensure the health, safety and welfare of all employees, visitors and contractors within your area of control.
- Ensure all relevant sections of the Health and Safety Management plan are implemented and understood.
- Assess, review the effectiveness and consult with their team on any proposed changes of the OSHA Management System and ensure appropriate corrective actions are implemented.
- Ensure accident / incident investigations are conducted to determine their causes and take appropriate corrective action as required.
- Ensure injured workers are rehabilitated and an early return to the workplace is achieved.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety legislative requirements.
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or its equivalent. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) certification is preferred.
Experience: Requires a minimum of three years' hands-on experience with the Systems suite of products. Three years experience with database platforms preferred.
Skills, knowledge, and qualifications:
- Ability to obtain MCDBA Certification within 180 days of hire required.
- Knowledge and skill in MS SQL Server 2000.
- Knowledge and skill in MS SQL Server 2008 highly desired.
- Networking skills and experience highly desired.
- Transact SQL programming.
- Must be able to work independently and require little direction.
- Must be able to act as team leader and redirect workflow appropriately.
- Proven customer relation skills.
- Must be able to obtain gaming license in all jurisdictions that have the Systems product line.
- Must have strong analytical, problem identification and problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented.
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Demands:
- Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office/production setting. Must be able to maneuver around an office/production setting, work at a desk/work station and respond to written and oral cues.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office/production equipment.
- May be required to bend, reach and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to travel on a routine basis.
- Must be able to perform after-hours technical support on a rotating basis.
Aristocrat Technologies, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -