Aristocrat Employee Reviews

Average Environment
Game Developer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 14, 2015
Middle management is under qualified. Small teams with defunct agile approach. Productive atmosphere. Overall a decent experience but would not recommend to a friend for employment.
Used to be a great company to work for but no longer the case.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 12, 2015
I worked for this company for over 12 years, used to be an awesome place to work. The last several years it went down drastically. Upper management puts way to much burden on employees now. Way to much stress but they want things done NOW and god forbid you get any overtime for hourly workers, that is just unacceptable. They want the perfect person to be able to perform any and everything the way the upper management wants it done even if it cannot be accomplished is a timely manner. Way to much micro managing. You use to be able to work at a good pace, take care of your duties and be happy at the end of the day, not any more. I was so stressed out there and I could not function properly anymore. the Managers would not listen when I explained to them how am I supposed to do my job working out of a car when we used to have vans and trucks to do our work? How are we supposed to get all of our work done in a 8 hour time frame when we have installs, service calls, customers to deal with and do all required paperwork and computer stuff when all said and done? Became a joke as always had to call Lead Tech daily when overtime was approaching and the make alternatives to not work the hours needed. Always had to call to get technical support on none working products daily, sometimes that was no help even with the training that was provided. The benefits were good and some of the perks too also several employees I worked with and dealt with over the phone were great, to bad it became so messed up because it was not needed but when people do not listen to advice these things happen.
Pros
Good benefits, incentives and pay, certain employees great to work with
Cons
Upper management does not listen. To much stress on some employees, communication gaps bad
Nice company to work for.
Field Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSApril 21, 2015
17 years ago, the company was family owned. Great benefits then they sold out to a corporation and the work environment changed drastically. I left shortly afterwords.
Clinical Experience
Clinical Experience (Former Employee) –  Berea, OHSeptember 10, 2014
Great experience with trach care on patients. Had the opportunity to administer patient teaching regarding medical diagnosis.
This was a partime job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIMay 15, 2013
I was able to interact with alot of different people which I enjoyed. I worked only 16 hours a week.
Pros
discount denture and dental treatment
Cons
bad drivers on the roed.
IT'S NICE IF IT'S WHAT U LIKE DOING IF NOT THEN DONT WASTE UR TIME
Waitress (Former Employee) –  FRONT LANESeptember 27, 2012
ITS GENERALLY A CASINO AN U DO WAITRESSING AN A TYPICAL NIGHT AT WORK IS LIKE TAKEING CUSTOMERS ORDER AN BRINGING IT TO THEM CO WORKERS NORMAL THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS STANDING FROM 7PM TO 3AM I LEARNED HOW TO POUR CERTIAN DRINKS THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART IS GOING HOME AN GETTING TIPS
Pros
tips
Cons
standing a lot
lots of activities
care giver (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 30, 2012
friendly staff, helpful co-workers, clean laundry, the hardest part of the job was trying how to get the resident down 7 flights of stairs to the activity in the basement for a special christmas party. the power went off. so i got a mattress from the closet and gently took the resident down the stairs.
Pros
free meals to staff
Cons
state shut down