Arizona's Children Association Employee Review

View all Arizona's Children Association reviews

Some of the people are nice to work with
Office Manger (Current Employee) –  Apache Junction, AZApril 26, 2014
When I arrive at work I log on to my computer and check e-mails and respond to e-mails, check phone messages, enter data onto a spead sheet, file confidential information, answer phones, greet customers, help co-working by e-mailing important paperwork they will need while out in the field. Enter client inforamtion into NextGen. Along with entering information into NextGen, I also maintain a program called VisitTracker. I am a go getter and a self starter and I do not need much if at all any supervison. I can be a team player if needed and I know what my job duties are and I can function well with minimal supervison. The most enjoyable part of my job is when the other employees come in and I can help them out and get to know them and their needs.
Pros
The pay is good and the benifits are good as well.
Cons
No breaks, and micro managed

Other Arizona's Children Association Employee Reviews

supportive work enviornment
Behavioral Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZFebruary 4, 2018
a typical work day can be stressful due to the client's and the families needs however, with the supportive management team it makes it manageable and less stressful. Benefits with medical are high however, PTO is decent after being there over a year. Flexible hours if needed you are able to work from home or remote. My manger is not a micro manager which makes the work environment even more relaxed compared to other places I have worked. Very good work environment to be at.
Pros
See review
Cons
see review
Amazing work environment, very difficult for me to leave the people here
Senior Resource Family Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 4, 2018
I worked at AzCA for 6+ years and it was a wonderful work environment. As a brand new college grad, they took a chance on me and it went very well for both of us! I was given lots of opportunities to learn and grow and try new things. I had three distinct roles at AzCA, plus I became a trainer as well. I cannot say enough good things about the people and programs at AzCA. It is a very supportive, fun, and flexible work environment, even in the midst of difficult work challenges/situations. I would recommend this agency to anyone.