Arizona Bank & Trust is seeking a Mortgage Loan Coordinator II to join its growing team! Career Advancement Opportunities!
The Mortgage Loan Coordinator supports the Mortgage Loan Originator [“MLO”] including loan origination, loan processing support, pipeline management and marketing development. This role is sales and marketing focused.
Top three job duties:
- Deliver “Raving Fan – WOW” service Contract to close.
- Ensure Documents to Close 48 hours in advance
- Pre Qualification of clients
- Input loan applications and assist with product selection, pricing, comments and collecting upfront documents.
- Work with assigned loan processor to ensure each application is submitted to underwriting in an accurate, compliant and timely matter.
- Assist the processing staff with gathering necessary information to complete the loan application..
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of FNMA/FHLMC, VA and FHA products, as well as various investor guidelines
- 5+ years of residential mortgage experience in a sales and marketing support role preferred
- Past experience with residential loan processing software
- Working knowledge of marketing software
- Advanced skills with MS Office Suite; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Compensation and Benefits:
Arizona Bank and Trust offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, and opportunities for advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Arizona Bank & Trust is a member of Heartland Financial USA, Inc.. Heartland Financial is a $4.0 billion diversified financial services company providing banking, mortgage, wealth management, insurance and consumer finance services to individuals and businesses. The Company currently has 61 banking locations in 42 communities in Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado and Minnesota.
If you meet all minimum qualification, please visit our website to apply: https://www.htlf.com/#/arizona-bank-and-trust-careers