Arizona Beverage Company

Arizona Beverage Company Employer Reviews

What you have learned,
Account Manger (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: deliveries, sometimes the orders are not sufficiant.
Arizona Beverages are the makers of ready-to-drink teas, juice drinks, and iced coffees. Arizona has grown to become the no. 2 "New Age" beverage company, and the no. 1 innovator and leader of the ever growing ready-to-drink Green Tea it's agreat distributing company with great managment, ok benefits, and awesome coworkers.
I work from my home office in CA. Went to NY every other month and it was a daily sprint when there.
Southwest Division Manager (Former Employee), Southwest DivisionDecember 4, 2012
Pros: solid one owner company
Cons: top management changing their mind after mid-way through a program
Private Company and the owner was on top of all aspects from production, delivery, expansion, sales and marketing.

The one issue that I had was we had divisions overlapping on each other and stealing existing business with better deals behind your back.

I had five states in the the Southwest Division, so travel was a big part of the job. I would handle e-mails in the morning and begin to make calls on key wholesalers. I would assist in gaining new business for all wholesalers such as making key account calls and having my sales team work each wholesalers market.

The hardest part of the job was the NY trip which began at 6:00 AM on Monday and landed in NY around 6:00 PM met for dinner with management and my peers get to my room around 11:00 PM and review my presentation. Each day while in NY we began at 7:00 AM and stopped our meetings around 11:00 PM and had dinner then got back to my room around midnight each day. Then returned on Friday in L.A. and got home about 6:00 PM, CA. time and then had to catch up on all regular duties for my Division. It was interesting and a learning experience while there, especially when the owner brought up new ideas and products that we would come out with at every meeting.

I would say that seeing both my wholesalers and key buyers was the most fun as they were my friends more than customers. My territory was great as well the Southwest plus Hawaii.