Arizona Beverage Company Employee Reviews

Terrible company to work for!
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 11, 2016
Currently work here and am about to quit. I highly advise anyone to pass on this job. There is literally zero opportunity for advancement or raises. I put my heart into the job and worked extremely hard but it was never good enough. Management is very untrustworthy and will often times ignore you if you have a legitimate question. They expect you to come in on Monday and Thursdays for meetings in which you are not compensated for and inconvenience you. Pay is about $500-$600 a week but that includes the "car expense" you receive. So almost as if you are really making $350-$400, since you use your own personal vehicle. Very high sales pressure even if you hit some kind of growth goal. Overall just a very unprofessional company to work for. Also insurances and 401k is an absolute joke. I actually tried contacting the Florida regional manager on multiple occasions about a complaint I had but refused to talk to me. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!! You can find better. And i am normally skeptical of these reviews but take mine as hands on evidence of working here please.
Pros
Cons
Pay, management, pressure
Horrible company. Stay away. It's been a waste of time
Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NYApril 17, 2015
dyfuctional company. After 6 months I saw the writing on the wall. 500 base salary plus 12 cents a case and 125 a week for gas. After taxes your check comes out to be 550-600 a week. Monthly incentives that are impossible to obtain because numbers are fudged. Long hours. Weekly meetings about the same stuff. Drivers make more and do whatever they want as if they owned the routes. No upper management help because they're always covering open routes because sales reps are always quitting. Upper management is horrible. Company does not give out raises so don't even bother asking just look for a new job. the operation of this company is ran by amateurs. Everyone in the company is a family member or a friend so if your not part of the inner circle you will get no support or a promotion. Mandatory holiday parties. This isn't a sales job it's a order taking job but management treats you as if your getting payed 50k a year.
Pros
free ice tea
Cons
everything
What you have learned,
Account Manger (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJanuary 2, 2013
Arizona Beverages are the makers of ready-to-drink teas, juice drinks, and iced coffees. Arizona has grown to become the no. 2 "New Age" beverage company, and the no. 1 innovator and leader of the ever growing ready-to-drink Green Tea it's agreat distributing company with great managment, ok benefits, and awesome coworkers.
benefits
Cons
deliveries, sometimes the orders are not sufficiant.
I work from my home office in CA. Went to NY every other month and it was a daily sprint when there.
Southwest Division Manager (Former Employee) –  Southwest DivisionDecember 4, 2012
Private Company and the owner was on top of all aspects from production, delivery, expansion, sales and marketing.

The one issue that I had was we had divisions overlapping on each other and stealing existing business with better deals behind your back.

I had five states in the the Southwest Division, so travel was a big part of the job. I would handle e-mails in the morning and begin to make calls on key wholesalers. I would assist in gaining new business for all wholesalers such as making key account calls and having my sales team work each wholesalers market.

The hardest part of the job was the NY trip which began at 6:00 AM on Monday and landed in NY around 6:00 PM met for dinner with management and my peers get to my room around 11:00 PM and review my presentation. Each day while in NY we began at 7:00 AM and stopped our meetings around 11:00 PM and had dinner then got back to my room around midnight each day. Then returned on Friday in L.A. and got home about 6:00 PM, CA. time and then had to catch up on all regular duties for my Division. It was interesting and a learning experience while there, especially when the owner brought up new ideas and products that we would come out with at every meeting.

I would say that seeing both my wholesalers and key buyers was the most fun as they were my friends more than customers. My territory was great as well the Southwest plus Hawaii.
Pros
solid one owner company
Cons
top management changing their mind after mid-way through a program

2.8