Arizona Charlies Employee Reviews in United States

I really have enjoyed working for the Arizona Charlies. This company has been a inspiration to me and a delightful place.
Seamstress (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 23, 2016
Arizona Charlies is the best job I have ever work at i have the best boss in the world i love my co worker i been working there for 12 years and i am on the management team. I learn a lot of important things at my job and I am fast pace.and a team player.. There is really nothing hard about my job i enjoy everyday that i work for Arizona Charlies. :)
No support from your manager
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las VegasAugust 11, 2015
The saying "what have you done for me lately" doesn't even apply here since you will be fired regardless of how much extra you do for them, kudo's you receive or responsibility you take on over your coworkers.

Only one 2% raise in over 6 years doesn't even cover the increase in gas prices it takes you to get to the required additional non-compensated training and/or meetings you are required to attend monthly.

Your word and prior actions as a supervisor mean nothing if someone working under you claims you did something but there exists no proof of.
Pros
bi-weekly pay check
Basic Local Casino
Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 26, 2015
Arizona Charlies is your basic locals off strip casino . It's old and needs some work done but if you're new to casino work it's not a bad place to start.
Garbage Company
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 11, 2014
I furthered my career with AZB only to be fired for something I didnt do, didnt take part in, and wasnt even around for. HR was best friends with certain employees that were allowed to do whatever they felt like while the rest of us were scrutinized for small mistakes or normal daily functions. Company is a total joke.
Pros
free food
Cons
micro-management, directors playing favorites, rules and policies dont apply to all
Mellow paced environment with great coworkers
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 25, 2014
Arizona Charlies was a pretty good job and fairly easy. Very Persistent job. the managers were great to work for as well as the co workers were to work with. Nothing was to hard doing the job just alot of complicated customers who were over intoxicated and aggressive. All in all it was a good work experience.
there is not much time for fun they make sure of that there is a supervisor name kevin and he is a ................
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 7, 2014
they don't care that there pay sucks and that way i'm trying to get a better paying job for my wife and better medical.work daily is fine the only thing is the bosses are never around when you need them just saying the higher up over here don't care about there employees and the co-workers are good
Pros
free lunch for hard work.
Cons
pay rate medical
fun work placed, good people to work with, great job,great mangent
Engineer (Current Employee) –  las vegas nvJuly 6, 2014
Checking A/C system's and repairing them, checking restroom's,and repair,running room call's, PM room's, check kitchen's equipment and repairing them, checking refrigeration system and repair them.
Pros
great boss, great work place all around
a great place to work
Players Club Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 2, 2013
I made players cards for gamblers.
that i'm just as good at software as I am at hardware for the computers
Pros
free food (edr)
Cons
part time
Worst company to work for
hotel (Former Employee) –  las VegasOctober 19, 2013
The company is a part of the Stratosphere' s organization and thought it would be a great place to work but boy was I very wrong. They expect you to work every shift and would work you late and expect you to be in six hours later. If you are salary you are abused if you want to keep your job you wouldn't say no. No support from your director what so ever but of course it's your fault if something goes wrong. No raises, no breaks and no lunches. You get a twenty dollar gift card from Wal-Mart for Christmas.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
too many to list
good to start a career
Dealer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 16, 2013
local casino, good to start career.
less customers comparing with strips .
Pros
experience built
Cons
far away from strips
Good
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 27, 2013
The hardest part of my job is it get extremely busy at one time
Pros
free lunch

2.8