Arizona Game and Fish Department Employee Reviews in United States

The Best Years of My Life
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJune 15, 2015
Working for the Arizona Game and Fish for Eleven years and 3 months was the best years of my life. I worked as a Customer Service Representative, and there were time's when we were able to go out in the field and help out. I LOVED every day I woke up because I knew every day was going to be a new challenge, new experience and working there was so great! I took my responsibilities very seriously because I knew what I was doing was very important and it was appreciated. I was always encouraged, always praised by everyone. They NEVER failed to let you know you were doing a great job. It was extremely difficult when I had to move out of state. I didn't want to quit. If you get the opportunity to work for The Arizona Game and Fish, DO NOT hesitate. You will never regret it.
Pros
Job Diversity and Wonderful people
Supportive Workplace
Aquatic Invasive Species Intern (Former Employee) –  Lake Havasu City, AZJune 10, 2014
Working for AZGFD was a blast. Even though I was outside in the blasting heat, it was well worth it because of the company. My co-workers and supervisors made this experience extremely rewarding and I wish it was not a seasonal job. I was able to meet a variety of people, and get a feel for working for a state agency.
Great mission to manage wildlife, but so much more than that to do.
Administrative Assistant III (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 20, 2012
Great people to work with, but some complacency and arrogance. Got to go to some amazing places around the state and get paid for it.
Pros
people.
Cons
too much work for too little pay.
Fun, Nice Facility, Great People
GIS Intern (Current Employee) –  Phoenix AZMay 8, 2012
Is a work place with many intelligent educated people. People are serious about work but are also fun, easy going, and nice to be around.
Pros
nice big clean facility, great people
Cons
long commute

4.5